- In regards to Brock Lesnar's most recent WWE contract that included extra dates and more money, apparently they have re-negotiated to add even more new dates and more money.
- WWE's Shop website processed 1,500 orders per day in September 2015, up 61% from 933 per day in September 2014, 567 per day in 2013 and 666 per day in 2012. The increase is due to mobile phone orders.
- Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* November 4th in Dublin drew 8,500 fans
* November 5th in Cardiff drew a sellout of 4,500 fans
* November 5th in Lakeland, FL for NXT drew 275 fans
* November 5th in Glasgow drew 10,500 fans
* November 6th in Jacksonville, FL for NXT drew 250 fans
* November 6th in London drew 8,400 fans
* November 6th in Barcelona drew a sellout of 12,300 fans
* November 7th in Leeds drew 8,000 fans
* November 7th in Madrid drew a sellout of 15,000 fans
* November 8th in Birmingham drew 10,500 fans
* November 8th in Liverpool drew 8,000 fans
* November 9th in Manchester for RAW drew a sellout of 11,500 fans
* November 10th in Manchester for SmackDown drew 6,000 fans
* November 10th in Belfast drew 6,500 fans
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.