- There's a lot of optimism in regards to the WWE 2K16 video game sales. Early numbers are good but the key will be how it sells during the holidays. The game was the 5th best-selling game for October behind Halo 5 Guardians, NBA 2K 16, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Madden NFL 16. It should be noted that the game came out during the last week of the month.
- Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* November 11th in Brighton, England drew a sellout of 4,000 fans
* November 12th in Newcastle, England drew a sellout of 8,400 fans
* November 13th in Orlando for NXT drew a sellout of 400 fans
* November 13th in Nottingham, England drew a sellout of 8,200 fans
* November 13th in Leipzig, Germany drew a sellout of 8,000 fans
* November 14th in Stuttgart, Germany drew a sellout of 5,000 fans
* November 16th in Greenville, SC for RAW drew 7,600 fans
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.