- As seen above, this week's sitdown interview with Michael Cole features The Usos. Below are highlights:
* Cole asks about Jey Uso how he's feeling after being out of action with an injury. His shoulder is feeling strong and he's glad to be back on the road with his brother. Cole brings up Jimmy Uso doing commentary on SmackDown and Jey gives him props for some of the slogans he came up with.
* Cole brings up their return on RAW, joining Team Roman Reigns. Jey says 6 months felt like 6 years and you can't get a response like that anywhere but WWE.
* Regarding the WWE Tag Team division, The Usos give props to WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day, and say they do want the titles, but while The New Day are loud and all over the place, they still know how to get it done in the ring. The Usos say there are new players in the game if The New Day didn't know. The Usos also give props to The Dudley Boyz, saying they grew up watching them. The Usos can't wait to face The Dudleyz.
* Cole asks what the future holds for The Usos. They just want to leave their own stamp, their own footprints in the sand. They talk about following in the footsteps of their famous family members and say they feel like their time is only beginning. The Usos are here to stay and aren't going anywhere, they're here to take back the WWE Tag Team Titles.