In the sixth installment of Nuclear Heat, Vince examines the history of women's wrestling from the days of the Fabulous Moolah, to where it is today. Using many of his own personal experiences in working with some of the top women in the business, Vince attempts to shine a light on what really draws when it comes to female wrestling in 2015.
All this plus:
* WWF putting women's wrestling on the map in 1985, only for it to be vacated five years later
* Madusa being released while holding the WWF Women's Championship
* Details on WWF signing Sable
* Who trained Sable
* How instrumental Marc Mero was to Sable's career
* Chyna's emergence
* When women's wrestling started to change
* Why Nikki Bella gets his attention
You can check out the full episode of Russo's podcast in the video above, or on our audio channel below. You can also download the episode directly by clicking here. If you want to subscribe to the Wrestling Inc. audio channel, you can do so through iTunes and Stitcher as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you're enjoying the show, please subscribe and rate us on iTunes!