Thanks to Mason Moore of the "Moores Talking Wrestling" blog for sending in these results for last night's WWE live event in Birmingham, England:
* Two-time WWE Hall of Famer, Ric Flair kicked off the show.
* The Dudley Boyz defeated The New Day in a Tables Match, however the WWE Tag Team Championships were not on the line.
* Finn Balor defeated Sheamus.
* Curtis Axel defeated Bo Dallas. Axel won the match fairly quickly in about under a minute with a roll up pin on Dallas. After the match finished, Dallas claimed that was a "fluke" and it would never happen again. He then asked for someone else in the Locker Room to fight him. So R-Truth did, receiving "What's Up?" chants throughout the arena. However, Bo chose to have a dance-off rather than a fight, so after claiming he would not fight Truth, Bo danced to "I'm Too Sexy" and received a great reaction from the crowd, while R-Truth was dancing to "Billie Jean" and the fans were cheering for him, Dallas attacked Truth. Truth was down momentarily, but rushed back to his feet delivering the "Lie Detector" to Dallas, picking up a victory. After the match, Truth celebrated with Axel on the entrance ramp. It was nice to see the guys we don't see on TV much get over with the crowd.
* Dolph Ziggler defeated Tyler Breeze.
* Charlotte & Becky Lynch defeated Brie Bella & Alicia Fox. Paige was the Special Guest Referee for this match, however during the match, Charlotte speared Paige, causing another referee to count the pin.