Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW kicks off from Manchester, England. Michael Cole welcomes us and he's joined by JBL and Byron Saxton. We see the WWE World Heavyweight Title belt on a table in the ring. Triple H comes out to a pop and fans chant his name.
Triple H praises Seth Rollins and says he was exactly what The Authority was looking for. Fans chant "thank you Rollins" now and Triple H agrees. He continues the praise and talks about the injuries he suffered in Dublin last week. He says Rollins is still the man but he's no longer WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Fans boo. Triple H asks who will step up, who will fill that void? Triple H talks about Roman Reigns becoming #1 contender a few weeks back and introduces him. Reigns makes his way out through the crowd.
Triple H says the tournament to crown a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion is unfair as Reigns already earned a title shot but now has to fight his way back up. Triple H says it doesn't have to be that way, it could be a lot easier. He says Reigns could just bypass the tournament and everyone else could battle in the tournament for a chance to face Reigns at Survivor Series for the vacant title. Triple H says that seems more fair. He says he's never told Reigns this before, but back when they made Rollins the future of WWE, they strongly considered Reigns first. He says he was always scouting Reigns during the Evolution vs. Shield feud. Triple H praises Reigns and says he has everything except one - the willingness to do absolutely anything to be the man, something Rollins had. He says that's why Rollins has been the champion and Reigns hasn't.
He asks how it felt to go through everything to make it to WrestleMania 31 only to have Rollins steal it from him. Triple H asks if Reigns wants to be the man and says if he does, all he has to do is be "my man." Reigns says all he has to do is sell out to get everything he's already earned. They go on and Reigns says he's never taken handouts and nobody can take that from me. It looks like they did a lot of editing here. Reigns says Triple H can take his offer and shove it. Triple H thanks Reigns for reminding him why he didn't pick him in the first place. Triple H welcomes Reigns to the back of the line and says his match starts now.
WWE World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match: Big Show vs. Roman Reigns
Big Show's music hits and out he comes as Reigns look on. Triple H stops and pounds Show as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Show takes Reigns to the corner and takes control. Reigns fights out of another corner but Show drops him with a shoulder. Show keeps control and covers for a 2 count before tossing Reigns out to the floor. Show tosses Reigns into the barrier. Show scoops Reigns but Reigns slides out and shoves him into the ring post. Show comes right back and launches Reigns through the ropes, into the ring. Show comes in but Reigns beats on him. Reigns goes to the second rope but Show decks him out of mid-air.
Show keeps control and stomps Reigns on the bottom rope a few times. Show sends Reigns to the corner and looks out at the title at ringside. Reigns tries to fight back but runs into a big boot. Show with a splash and a close 2 count. Show tosses Reigns back to the floor and brings him back in. Show comes back in and Reigns starts fighting back. He tries to scoop Show but can't. Show slams him in response and yells about being a giant. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Reigns is unloading on Show. Show catches him for a bear hug. Reigns fights back again and hits a Samoan Drop. He looks to make a comeback but Show knocks him out on the apron. They come back in and Show runs into a big boot. Reigns makes another comeback and rocks Show with a right in the corner. Reigns goes on and hits a Drive By kick. Reigns goes for a Superman punch but Show catches him in a chokeslam for a close 2 count. Show argues with the referee now.
Show calls for a knockout punch but Reigns nails a Superman punch. Reigns follows up with a spear for the win. Reigns advances.
Winner: Roman Reigns
- After the match, we get replays and the tournament brackets. Reigns will face the winner of Cesaro vs. Sheamus.
- We get The Wyatt Family graphic and a retro video of Kane and The undertaker. Later tonight, The Wyatt Family will pay their respects to the Brothers of Destruction. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see UK soccer star Wayne Rooney at ringside.
WWE World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match: Kevin Owens vs. Titus O'Neil
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens for this non-title match. Owens gets a pop and takes the mic. He plugs his theme song on iTunes and tells fans to put extra change in his pocket. He says change is exactly what WWE needs right now. He says the WWE Universe has been cheering for the same garbage for years now. He rips the UK fans and say they're probably the dumbest. He knocks the Queen and the royal family. Owens says the change he's bringing isn't for any fan anywhere in the world, it's to benefit him and him only. Owens says he's a prize fighter and when he stands in the ring as both IC and WWE World Heavyweight Champion, nobody will be able to deny that this is truly The Kevin Owens Show. Owens gets a pop and out comes Titus O'Neil by himself.
They go to the corner going at it. Owens gets dropped by a big boot and goes to the floor. Titus goes after him and drops him at ringside. Titus barks as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Titus unloads in the corner. Owens drops him and hits the running senton. Owens works Titus over in the corner and talks a bunch of trash as he does it. Titus blocks a shot and turns it around. More back and forth. Titus slams Owens and splashes Owens in the corner. Owens side steps and rolls Titus up for a 2 count. Titus with a big slam for another close 2 count. Owens slides out of a move and nails the pop-up powerbomb for the win. Owens advances.
Winner: Kevin Owens
- After the match, Owens picks JBL's cowboy hat up and puts it on as we go to replays and the brackets. Owens will face the winner of King Barrett vs. Neville on SmackDown.
- Renee Young is backstage with #1 contender Paige. Paige says Renee accused her of something she didn't even do last time they had an interview and she can't wait to see what kind of investigative journalism Renee has tonight. Renee asks about Becky Lynch and Paige calls her a rat. Paige says she's taking Becky out tonight and then Charlotte at Survivor Series.
Paige vs. Becky Lynch
Back from the break and Becky Lynch is out first followed by Paige. They lock right up and tangle to the floor, still locked up. They come back in, still locked up. They trade shots and we see WWE Divas Champion Charlotte backstage watching. Becky takes Paige down and works on the arm.
Paige comes back and claims her house to a pop. Paige with an abdominal stretch now. Paige fights out of the hold and slams Becky. Becky comes back and hits a pair of clotheslines and a dropkick for a 2 count. More back and forth, Paige drops Becky for a 2 count. Becky catches a knee and throws Paige for another 2 count. Becky with a leg drop. Paige comes right back with another 2 count. Paige ends up hitting the RamPaige but Becky gets the bottom rope to break the pin.
Paige argues with the referee. Paige goes for the PTO but Becky fights it ad gets to the bottom rope. Becky tries to fight back. Paige grabs a handful of tights for a roll up but Becky kicks at 2. Becky comes right back with a roll up of her own and also uses a handful of tights, for the win.
Winner: Becky Lynch
- After the match, Paige knocks Becky out of the ring and sends her into the announce table. Paige knocks Becky onto the table and applies the PTO. Charlotte's music hits and she runs down but Paige breaks the hold and retreats. Fans "whooo!" for Charlotte. Paige's music his again as she taunts Becky and Charlotte from the stage.
- The announcers go over the tournament brackets and we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole hypes WrestleMania 32 ticket sales and we get video from last week's ticket on-sale party at AT&T Stadium.
WWE World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match: The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler
Back from the break and out comes The Miz. Dolph Ziggler is out next.
They lock up and end up in the corner. Miz with a shoulder block. They run the ropes and Ziggler counters, following up with a dropkick. Miz ends up on the floor for a breather. He comes back in and turns it around in the corner. Ziggler blocks a Figure Four and ducks a kick. Miz gets rolled up for a close 2 count. Miz misses the big clothesline in the corner.
Ziggler makes a comeback with clotheslines. Miz blocks a neckbreaker but Ziggler backslides him for a 2 count. Miz kicks out the hurt knee and covers for a 2 count. More back and forth. Miz applies the Figure Four. Ziggler finally makes it to the bottom rope and breaks the hold. Miz ends up running into a big superkick out of nowhere for the pin. Ziggler advances.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, Ziggler goes to the floor and hobbles over to the title as we go to replays. Ziggler raises the title for a pop as we get a look at the brackets. Ziggler will face the winner of Dean Ambrose vs. Tyler Breeze.
- We get another Kane and Undertaker flashback video, courtesy of The Wyatt Family. Bray will give an eulogy for the two later tonight. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Zeb Colter with WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio. He says they would ask England to join MexAmerica if they weren't despised all over the world. Zeb rips England and mentions the migrant crisis. Zeb says he wouldn't be surprised if Vladimir Putin wasn't ruling England soon. Del Rio takes the mic and calls everyone ignorant haters. Del Rio will face Stardust in a tournament match on SmackDown. Zeb says Del Rio will go on to be the new MexAmerica Heavyweight Champion.
- We see Team BAD walking backstage. Back to commercial.
Naomi vs. Natalya
Back from the break and Natalya is out as is Naomi with Tamina Snuka and Sasha Banks. Fans start chanting for Sasha. They end up on the floor early on and Sasha pushes Natalya into the ring post. More back and forth in the ring. Naomi misses the splash and gets hit with a big clothesline.
Sasha distracts Natalya, allowing Naomi to get a roll up for a 2 count. More back and forth until Natalya gets the pin.
- After the match, Sasha attacks Natalya from behind. Natalya counters the Banks Statement and applies the Sharpshooter. Sasha taps as Tamina breaks it with a superkick. Sasha applies the hold on Natalya and she taps out to some boos. Team BAD celebrates as Naomi's music hits.
- We get another Taker and Kane flashback video from The Wyatt Family.
WWE World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match: Cesaro vs. Sheamus
We go to the ring and out comes Sheamus and King Barrett. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and we see Barrett doing a ringside angle with UK soccer star Wayne Rooney during the break where they had words. Cesaro is out next to a pop. They lock up and go at it to start. Back and forth until Sheamus goes to the floor for a breather. They come back in and Cesaro nails a big clothesline coming out of the corner. Sheamus drops Cesaro over the top rope and goes for a battering ram but Cesaro knocks him out of the air with an uppercut. Sheamus lands on the floor and Cesaro brings him back in. The "Cesaro Section" gets hype now. Sheamus side steps and hits the Irish Curse backbreaker. Sheamus with the forearms on the apron now. Cesaro fights back but Sheamus clotheslines him on the apron as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Sheamus slams Cesaro for a 2 count. More back and forth. Cesaro goes to the top but Sheamus cuts him off. Sheamus with uppercuts as fans chant for Cesaro. Sheamus slams Cesaro out of the corner for a close 2 count. Sheamus kicks Cesaro around and taunts him now. Cesaro makes a comeback and slams Sheamus on his shoulder. Cesaro calls for the Swing but Sheamus makes it to the bottom rope and fans boo. Sheamus with a kick. Cesaro comes right back with a big kick of his own. Cesaro goes for a suplex but Sheamus counters and they both tumble out of the ring from it, landing hard.
They both barely make it back in the ring as the referee counts. Cesaro with a cross body from the second rope but Sheamus catches him in White Noise for a 2 count. Fans chant for Cesaro some more. Cesaro counters a Brogue Kick and applies the Sharpshooter. Sheamus breaks it by reaching the bottom rope. They trade big uppercuts now. Cesaro cranks up the uppercut train but Sheamus cuts it off. Cesaro dropkicks Sheamus from the top rope to the floor. Cesaro charges on the floor and knocks Sheamus into the timekeeper's area with a running uppercut. Cesaro celebrates with the "Cesaro Section" and has words with Barrett after giving a nod to Wayne Rooney. Sheamus takes advantage of the distraction and runs over Cesaro. Sheamus has words with Rooney and gets in his face. Barrett comes over as Sheamus goes back in the ring. Rooney smacks Barrett down. Cesaro takes advantage of the distraction and nails Sheamus with an uppercut and rolls him up for the win. Cesaro advances.
- After the match, Cesaro goes to ringside to celebrate with Rooney as we go to replays. Barrett and Sheamus aren't happy as they make their exit and we get a look at the brackets. Cesaro will face Roman Reigns next week.
- Still to come, Dean Ambrose vs. Tyler Breeze in a tournament match. Back to commercial.
WWE World Heavyweight Title tournament Match: Tyler Breeze vs. Dean Ambrose
We go to the ring and our comes Dean Ambrose to a pop. Renee Young is backstage with Tyler Breeze and Summer Rae. He insinuates that she's ugly and takes shot at Ambrose. Summer also knocks how Ambrose looks, saying he looks homeless. Breeze says he will be the new face of WWE after Survivor Series. We go to the ring and out they come.
Back and forth to start. Ambrose takes control and causes Summer to scream at ringside. Ambrose tosses Breeze and nails a big dive as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ambrose is in control. They end up on the floor and Breeze sends Ambrose into the barrier. Breeze takes control and brings it back in for a 2 count. Lots more back and forth with Breeze having a strong debut. Ambrose hurts his shoulder coming off the top and Breeze unloads for a 2 count. Breeze works on the injured arm until Ambrose gets the rope. He keeps it locked all through the five count. Breeze stomps away on Ambrose as the referee warns him. Breeze yells at the referee and gets dumped to the floor. Breeze comes back in and Ambrose wins with a roll up. Ambrose advances.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
- After the match, Ambrose clutches his shoulder and goes to the floor. He will face Ziggler next week. We get a look at the updated brackets as Breeze stares Ambrose down from the ring.
- We get another Taker and Kane flashback video, courtesy of The Wyatt Family. Still to come, Bray Wyatt will give an eulogy for the Brothers of Destruction.
The Usos and Neville vs. The New Day
We go to the ring and out come WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day with promos. They knock the UK and dedicates tonight's win to their captain Seth Rollins. Neville and The Usos are out next, both to big pops. The faces clear the ring early on as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and The New Day are keeping Jey Uso down in their corner. Kofi Kingston tags in Big E and he nails the running splash for a close 2 count. Big E knocks Jimmy Uso off the apron and turns around to a Samoan Drop from Jey. Xavier Woods and Neville tag in at the same time. Neville unloads and gets a pop. Neville comes off the top with a missile dropkick. Neville with another close 2 count as The New Day breaks it up. The Usos run in and kick Big E and Kofi to the floor, the dive out onto them. Woods rolls Neville up for 2. Neville dropkicks Woods out onto everyone else. Neville goes to the top and hits a big corkscrew on everyone else. A "holy s--t" chant breaks out. Neville brings Woods in and goes up for Red Arrow. Kofi tries to knock him off but The Usos take him out. Big E drops one of the Usos. Neville kicks Woods in the head after having to land on his feet. He goes back up for Red Arrow but Big E pushes him off while the referee is distracted by Kofi sliding the trombone into the ring. Woods covers and puts his feet on the ropes for the pin.
Winners: The New Day
- After the match, The New Day celebrates as we go to replays.
- We get another Taker and Kane flashback video. Up next, Bray Wyatt will eulogize the Brothers of Destruction. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Bray Wyatt by himself. We see a replay of last week's segment where he displayed how he had the powers of Kane and The Undertaker now. The lights are low as Wyatt takes the mic. Fans start singing "the whole world..." and Wyatt starts talking about change.
Wyatt wants to celebrate change tonight, he wants to celebrate the spirits of Kane and The Undertaker. He talks about how they have been the benchmark of power for more than 20 years and have reigned supreme. He asks everyone to bow their heads and pay respect to the legends and the icons that are the Brothers of Destruction. Wyatt bows also and fans start chanting for Taker. Wyatt laughs and calls them fools. Wyatt says their respect is now his respect. There was no passing of the torch, he took the torch and used it to burn them into ashes.
Wyatt goes on about how he owns Kane and The Undertaker now. Wyatt says The Apocalypse is here. He drops the mic and drops to his knees. He goes to yell out "follow the buzzards" but he's interrupted by a dramatic video playing on the big screen with highlights of Kane and The Undertaker in action. The ring posts light up with flames as lightning strikes the stage. Wyatt looks scared as The Undertaker's gongs hit. Taker's entrance begins as Wyatt looks on waiting. Taker finally appears with Kane to a massive pop.
Taker and Kane slowly make their way to the ring as Wyatt stares at them. The lights come up and the crowd pops as Taker and Kane stare Wyatt down. A "holy s--t" chant starts. The Wyatt Family graphic flashes and the lights g out. They come back on and Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper are no the apron. Fans chant "this is awesome" as the Brothers of Destruction are surrounded. Wyatt charges as Taker drops him. Harper and Rowan charge but Kane and Taker toss them to the floor. Braun steps into the ring and there's a staredown. Rowan and Harper come back in but both get chokeslammed. Strowman runs over Kane and Taker at the same time. He yells out to the crowd but Taker and Kane sit up and send him over the top, to the floor. They drop Wyatt again and go back to the floor to toss Strowman over the announce table. Taker and Kane go back into the ring to deliver a double chokeslam to Wyatt. Taker's music hits as they stand over Wyatt and we go to replays. Taker and Kane make their exits with Bray still laid out in the ring and the rest of The Wyatt Family down at ringside. Taker and Kane stop on the stage and look back before turning back around and raising their fists. The thunder and lightning strike again as RAW goes off the air.