Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Slammys and RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- The 2015 WWE Slammy Awards pre-show opens with Renee Young, Eden, Booker T and Corey Graves in Minneapolis. The first Slammy Award they reveal is Rivalry of the Year and after a video package, it's revealed to be Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker. We go backstage to Eden and Heyman to accept the award. Heyman doesn't like her introduction so he introduces himself and accepts the award on behalf of Taker and The Beast, the winner of the rivalry. Heyman walks off and Eden sends us back to the panel.
- After discussion from the panel, the next Slammy Award they give away is for the best WWE Network Original. Steve Austin's podcast wins and Graves accepts on Austin's behalf, saying it gives him an excuse to visit Austin's ranch and have a beer. Graves talks about his Culture Shock show, the RAW Pre-show and Renee's Unfiltered show not being nominated. We come back to reveal the Slammy Award for Double Cross of the Year. Damien Sandow wins for turning on The Miz. We go back to Eden and The Miz, who is taking credit. Sandow walks up and interrupts. He says he was in the top 10 for votes and says that's good considering how much TV time he's had lately. He ends it by thanking everyone for voting for him and says stay tuned for what he will do next.
- The next Slammy is Extreme Moment of the Year and Roman Reigns wins for spearing Bray Wyatt. Booker accepts for Reigns as Reigns is getting ready to open RAW. That's it for the pre-show.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with a look back at last week's show with Roman Reigns, Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon.
- We're live from the Target Center in Minneapolis as a voice welcomes us to the 2015 Slammy Awards. Stephanie McMahon makes her way out to the ring as Lilian Garcia does the introduction. Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW and he's joined by JBL and Byron Saxton.
Stephanie is all smiles as she welcomes us to RAW and the Slammy Awards. Stephanie says she knows everyone is wondering how she could be so joyous after her husband Triple H and her 70 year old father Vince McMahon were attacked by Roman Reigns last week. She says unlike the fans, the McMahons do not wallow in self pity, they rise to the occasion. She says tonight is a night of celebration, a night of... the music hits and out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns through the crowd to a big pop.
Reigns is also in a good mood. He says we're celebrating the Slammys and a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He says this feels like a setup, like the League of Nations could come attack him any minute. Or maybe she's trying to make him sweat like her daddy did last week. Reigns says he doesn't sweat her, her daddy or her husband. Reigns says he hasn't seen her husband since he laid him out at TLC. Reigns tells Stephanie to relay a message to Triple H - he's here and not hard to find. Stephanie tells Reigns to get out of the ring. Stephanie starts screaming at Reigns to get out but he's not going. Stephanie gets in his face and he asks the fans if they want to see Stephanie get really mad. Reigns says watch this... he turns his back on her. It works and Stephanie yells at him to get back in the ring as he leaves with his back turned to her. Reigns leaves through the crowd and she tells him to run like the coward he is. She announces The Usos vs. The New Day in a handicap match so Reigns can see what it's like to have your family beat down. She also announces Sheamus vs. Dean Ambrose in a steel cage match. Stephanie says there will be hell to pay tonight on RAW because of Reigns. She leaves the ring as fans boo.
- The announcers send us to Dolph Ziggler on the stage. He comes out in a tuxedo to present the Slammy for Breakout Star of the Year. The nominees are Kevin Owens, Neville, Charlotte, Tyler Breeze, Braun Strowman. Voting is now open on the WWE App. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Neville wins the Breakout Star of the Year Slammy. He's surprised and did not expect to win this. He thanks the fans and is interrupted by the music of Kevin Owens. Owens says this is crap and he should have won. Owens tells Neville to take a walk and get out of here. Neville says "whatever Kevin" but leaves. Owens says he's seen a lot of ridiculous things happen in WWE but this takes the cake. He's the breakout star who beat John Cena on his first night. Owens has words with Ziggler for laughing. Owens says Ziggler might win a Has-Been of the Year award. Ziggler attacks him and they start brawling on the stage. Referees finally break them up but they're riled up.
Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
The graphic flashes with the lights as we see The Wyatt Family in the ring. Bray Wyatt has Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman lined up as he paces. The pyro goes off and out comes Kane making his return.
The bell rings and they go at it. Wyatt unloads and talks trash for some boos. He turns upside down and then charges but gets caught by the throat. The Wyatts all get on the apron but Kane fights them off. He goes to the floor to continue fighting them but the numbers game catches up and they beat him down for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Kane
- The Wyatts beat Kane down and bring him into the ring to continue the assault. Tommy Dreamer and The Dudley Boyz run down for the save and clear the ring as fans chant for ECW. We go to commercial.
The Wyatt Family vs. Kane, Tommy Dreamer and The Dudley Boyz
Back from the break and The Authority made an eight-man match. Braun tags in to work over Dreamer. Harper gets the tag and keeps control until Dreamer slams him. Kane gets the tag and unloads on Harper. Bubba Ray Dudley tags in with a big back drop and slam for a 2 count as Rowan and Bray hit the ring. Devon Dudley also comes in. Harper and Bubba go at it in the ring as the others brawl to the floor. Bubba slams Harper and tags in Devon for the big "what's up!" headbutt. Rowan runs in but takes a 3D. Braun runs in and clotheslines them both.
Kane runs in and clotheslines Braun over the top. They both hit the floor. Devon turns around to a big lariat from Harper for the win.
Winners: The Wyatt Family
- After the match, The Wyatt Family poses in the ring.
- We go to the stage and out comes Santino Marella in a tuxedo to present the Slammy Award for LOL Moment of the Year. Santino says Christmas has come early because he's back. The nominees are Edge and Christian for playing their kazoos to The New Day, The Bushwhackers for their WWE Hall of Fame induction, The Miz and Damien Sandow for their erectile dysfunction commercial, R-Truth for thinking he had a Money In the Bank spot and The New Day for getting Stephanie McMahon and Triple H to dance. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and R-Truth is the winner. Santino accepts it on behalf of Truth because he's never won one. Santino gives an acceptance speech and out comes Truth. Truth takes his award and goes to the back after Santino.
- Cole announces Ziggler vs. Owens will take place tonight. Also, Ambrose vs. Sheamus in a steel cage match.
- We go to a pre-recorded Christmas segment from Mick Foley dressed as Santa Claus. His daughter Noelle and it looks like one of his younger sons are dressed as elves.
- We go to the stage and out comes Paul Heyman to present the Slammy Award for OMG Shocking Moment of the Year. Heyman says except for LOL Moment and Diva of the Year, every Slammy should be given to his client Brock Lesnar. The nominees are Seth Rollins cashing in at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar attacking The Authority and Michael Cole on RAW, Kalisto's Salida del Sol from the top of the ladder at TLC, The Wyatt Family attacking The Undertaker at Hell In a Cell and Sheamus cashing in at Survivor Series. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Kalisto is revealed to be the winner. He comes out and says moments like these motivate him to keep going and fly higher. He thanks the fans and gets a "lucha!" chant going.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Owens
We go to the ring and Kevin Owens is waiting as Dolph Ziggler makes his way out. The bell hits and they start brawling. Ziggler nails a dropkick and unloads with right hands.
Owens comes back and takes control for several minutes. Owens with knees and the running senton for a close 2 count. Ziggler with some back and forth and a big DDT now. We go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Owens brings Ziggler down from the top for a close 2 count. Ziggler blocks a pop-up powerbomb and nails a superkick that sends Owens out to the floor. Ziggler goes after him but gets dropped into the announcers table. Owens brings Ziggler back in the ring but Ziggler nails the Fame-asser for a close 2 count. Fans chant "this is awesome" as Ziggler charges again but Owens catches him in the pop-up powerbomb for the win.
Winner: Kevin Owens
- After the match, we go to replays as Owens makes his exit and Ziggler recovers.
- We go to the stage and out comes Stephanie McMahon to present the nominees for Superstar of the Year. She apologizes for losing her temper earlier and says she's regained her composure. Fans boo her. She says this is the most prestigious award of the night and talks about what it means to be a Superstar. She says the entire roster was eligible for the award this year. We get a video package on the roster with highlights from 2015. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Stephanie McMahon announces Seth Rollins as the Superstar of the Year. His music hits and out he comes on crutches to accept the award.
Rollins gets a big pop and says part of him wants to thank the fans but there really was no other option. He brags about his achievements in 2015. Rollins says he will re-design and re-build himself, thenc ome back and re-claim the title he never loss. Whewther it's Roman Reigns or nyone else, Rollins tells them to keep the title warm because he will return and get back what's his. Rollins raises the Slammy in the air before leaving.
- John Cena is announced to return on next week's RAW from Brooklyn, facing Alberto Del Rio.
Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and Del Rio is in control as The League of Nations looks on. Swagger counters a superkick from Del Rio and slams him. They end up on the top and Del Rio hangs Swagger upside down for the stomp and the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- We go to Mark Henry to present the special "Hero in All of Us" Slammy Award for for Superstars and Divas showing outstanding commitment to community initiatives. The nominees are Natalya, Roman Reigns, Big Show, Titus O'Neil and John Cena. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cena is revealed to be the winner. Henry says Cena isn't here tonight so he will accept on his behalf.
- We go to the stage and out comes Bo Dallas as Santa Claus. Bo says he's the real Santa, not the fat smelly old man at the mall. Santa is real... all you have to do is Bo-lieve. He reveals the nominees for Surprise Return of the Year - The Dudley Boyz, Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, Sting and Kane.
- Back from the break and Sting is the winner. Fans boo when Bo says he's not here. Bo accepts the award on Sting's behalf, thanks everyone for their votes and wishes them a Merry Christmas.
- We go to the ring and WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day are in the ring. They're not happy about losing the Tag Team of the Year Slammy. They say Sting won an award and doesn't even care enough to show up. They say everyone should be ashamed for not voting them. Big E says since fans spoiled their Slammys, they should spoil Star Wars. Big E says something about Han Solo but Kofi Kingston interrupts him and says he hasn't seen it yet. Xavier Woods says they're still the WWE Tag Team Champions and they do their chant until The Usos' music hits and here they come.
Handicap Match: The Usos vs. The New Day
Jimmy Uso starts off with Kofi Kingston and they go at it. Uso with a backdrop and a tag to Jey Uso for some double teaming. The Usos with another tag and takedown as Jimmy keeps Kofi grounded. The New Day ends up on the floor and The Usos tease a dive out but The New Day moves and talks trash as they regroup. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The New Day turns it around after distracting the referee. They beat Jimmy down in their corner with the Unicorn Stampede. Woods plays the trombone at ringside as Big E dances on the apron. Big E with an abdominal stretch on Uso now.
Jey Uso finally gets a hot tag and unloads on Woods. Uso hits the Rikishi splash on Woods and unload son Big E as he comes in. Woods takes a Samoan Drop for a close 2 count as Kofi breaks it up. Jimmy dumps Kofi to the floor. The Usos go to run the ropes and dive out onto Kofi and Woods but Big E pulls one Uso to the floor. He takes a superkick from the other. Woods comes from behind with a roll up for a 2 count but Uso turns that into a pin for the win.
Winners: The Usos
- We go to the stage and out comes R-Truth to present the Diva of the Year Slammy Award. The nominees are Nikki Bella, Naomi, Charlotte, Paige and Sasha Banks. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Paige is announced Diva of the Year. She goes to give her speech but Truth cuts her off. They play off the Steve Harvey - Miss Universe debacle from Sunday night and Truth says she's not the winner, he got it wrong. Nikki Bella is the winner. She comes out and hugs Paige. She asks Paige to stay as she gives her decent speech, thanking everyone for their support.
Rusev vs. Neville
We go to the ring and Lana is at ringside with the League of Nations as the match starts. The Miz is on commentary talking about how he can make Neville more than Breakout Star of the Year. Back and forth to start the match. We go to commercial with Rusev in control.
Rusev ends up getting the win with The Accolade.
- After the match, Rusev poses with the rest of The League of Nations in the ring. King Barrett and Alberto Del Rio hold Neville while Sheamus hits him with a Brogue Kick. They pose again as Neville tries to recover.
- We go to the stage and The Miz is there to present the Slammy Award for This Is Awesome Moment of the Year. He's not even nominated for his own award but so be it, here are the nominees - : Brock Lesnar destroys J&J Security's Cadillac, Randy Orton's RKO to Seth Rollins at WrestleMania, the Divas Revolution kicks off on RAW, The Shield putting Orton through a table, The Rock's WrestleMania appearance with Ronda Rousey. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and the Slammy goes to The Rock and Ronda Rousey. The Miz accepts the award and takes the opportunity to plug Santa's Little Helper, mocking The Rock as well.
Brie Bella vs. Becky Lynch
We go to the ring and WWE Divas Champion Charlotte is at ringside for Becky Lynch for this SmackDown rematch. Alicia Fox is not here tonight as she's returning from the handshake Troops tour in Afghanistan.
Becky gets Brie in the Disarm Her for the win after a good back and forth match.
Winner: Becky Lynch
- After the match, Charlotte comes in the ring to celebrate with Becky. She tries to raise her arm but Becky sells her arm being hurt from the match.
- We go to the stage and Ric Flair is out to present the Slammy Award for Match of the Year. The nominees are John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins at the Royal Rumble, Sting vs. Triple H at WrestleMania, Cena vs. Kevin Owens at Elimination Chamber, Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Owens #1 contender's match on RAW, Lesnar vs. The Undertaker at Hell In a Cell. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Ric Flair announces the winner to be Taker vs. Lesnar from Hell In a Cell. Lesnar's music hits to a big pop but out comes just Paul Heyman to accept the award. Heyman says Lesnar has no desire to accept awards. He does want to come to RAW for a fight. Fans want Lesnar but no one in the locker room is man enough to want Lesnar. Heyman goes on and it's time for the main event.
Steel Cage Match: Sheamus vs. Dean Ambrose
The steel cage is lowered over the ring but the cameras cut to backstage where The League of Nations is destroying The Usos. Sheamus hits them both with Brogue Kicks. We go to the ring and out comes Sheamus with Barrett, Rusev and Del Rio. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose for this non-title match. Sheamus knocks Ambrose off the apron and into the barrier with a Brogue Kick before the bell even rings. Ambrose comes in the cage and we finally start the match. Sheamus takes advantage of the cheap shot and controls the match early on.
Fans chant "Sheamus is boring" at one point before Ambrose makes a comeback. We see Stephanie watching backstage as Ambrose finally fights back. Sheamus takes back control as Ambrose tries to escape. Sheamus with a White Noise from the top rope. Ambrose goes to climb out after more back and forth but The League stops him from climbing down. Ambrose nails a huge elbow drop from the top of the cage for a 2 count. The cage door is opened as Ambrose tries to leave. Del Rio runs over and slams the door in his face. Roman Reigns runs down and spears Del Rio on the floor. He unloads on Rusev and nails a Superman punch on him. Reigns grabs a steel chair and hits Rusev with it. Barrett ducks a chair shot and runs away. Reigns follows him. Sheamus climbs the cage but Reigns comes back and climbs up with him. Sheamus yells at Reigns but stops climbing. Reigns tosses the chair into the cage and Ambrose gets it.
Ambrose eventually unloads on Sheamus with the chair and hits Dirty Deeds. Reigns cheers him on from outside of the cage. Ambrose climbs up and over the top but here comes Sheamus. Sheamus climbs up and they trade shots sitting on top of the cage now. They both hang onto the other side of the cage and are still trading shots. Sheamus hits a headbutt and it knocks Ambrose off. He hits the floor first and wins.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
- After the match, Sheamus drops to the floor and Reigns immediately hits him with a spear. Reigns and Ambrose stand together with their titles at ringside. Reigns raises Ambrose's arm as we see Stephanie watching backstage and she's not happy. Tom Phillips asks her for a reaction and she just unloads on him with a bunch of nasty slaps. She storms off leaving Phillips laying in pain and humiliation. We go back to the arena as Reigns and Ambrose taunt Sheamus from the ramp. RAW goes off the air.