Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- The 2015 WWE TLC Kickoff Pre-show opens with Renee Young, Corey Graves, Booker T and Byron Saxton. We get hype for The Wyatt Family vs. the ECW Originals. Saxton predicts Team ECW will win tonight. We get more discussion on tonight's show and the WWE Intercontinental Title match. We get a backstage segment with The Usos getting each other hype until The Lucha Dragons come in. They have words until two men bring in Christmas gifts from their Secret Santas. It's a bunch of merchandise from WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day. The Usos and The Lucha Dragons agree on one thing - The New Day won't leave with the titles.
- Ric Flair is backstage talking on the phone, telling someone he's here to see Charlotte style and profile all over Paige, who appears and accuses Flair of always hogging the spotlight. Flair says he has a glow around him that never leaves. Paige taunts him for the slap she delivered last Monday. Flair says she wasn't the first or last woman to slap him. Paige says she's going to give Flair the chance to finally be there for his daughter tonight when she's crying after losing her title. We go back to the panel for more discussion. We see video from earlier today where Jack Swagger says he's also fighting for Zeb Colter tonight, not just the United States Title. Swagger says every time he hits Alberto Del Rio with a steel chair, it will be for Zeb and We The People.
Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
We go to the ring with Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL. Hometown star Sasha Banks makes her way out with Team BAD partners Naomi and Tamina Snuka. They do a WWE version of the 12 Days of Christmas and it's pretty ridiculous. The crowd agrees as they went from chanting for Sasha to booing. Becky Lynch is out next to a pop.
They lock up and trade holds. They go at it coming out of the corner and trade pin attempts. Sasha drops Becky with a shoulder and shows off to a big pop. Becky comes back and Sasha gets dropped on her face hard. Sasha avoids the Disarm Her. Sasha gets back to her feet and hits a big shot to the face. More back and forth. Becky with arm drags into an armbar. Becky ducks a clothesline and ends up rolling Sasha for 2. More back and forth until Becky takes Sasha down into another armbar.
Sasha tries to make another comeback but Becky takes her back down by the arm. Sasha finally takes control thanks to an assist from Team BAD as we go to commercials. Lots of back and forth after the break. Sasha gets frustrated and slaps Becky. Becky fires right back and hits a huge exploder suplex after some back and forth. Becky for a 2 count.
Becky gets kicked in the mouth but applies Disarm Her. Sasha rolls through but Becky ends up getting it locked in again. Tamina distracts the referee while Naomi kicks Becky. Sasha takes advantage and makes Becky tap with the Banks Statement.
Winner: Sasha Banks
- After the match, Team BAD celebrates in the ring as we go to replays. Back to the panel.
- We go back to Tom Phillips in the social media lounge with Alberto Del Rio. He says he returned to WWE because WWE is the place to be and he's a real fighter so he's here. He says more titles are about to come and that's a promise, the United States Title is the first step. He says he's not scared of Jack Swagger because he's better in every single category. He says just being Mexican makes him better because Swagger is American. He's going to destroy Swagger tonight. He says he joined the League of Nations because they're the best wrestlers in the country and most importantly, they're not Americans. He says they're here to take titles and people will be talking about them for years to come. In regards to Zeb Colter and MexAmerica, Del Rio says it didn't work because he trusted an American. He takes his mics off and walks out of the interview.
- We go back to the panel for more discussion on tonight's main event. The League of Nations is backstage and Lana is with them now. Sheamus welcomes them to TLC and they all talk about dominating tonight, even King Barrett. Sheamus brings up Conor McGregor's big UFC win last night. They get hype for tonight's show and that's it for the Kickoff.
- The 2015 WWE TLC pay-per-view kicks off with a promo for tonight's WWE World Heavyweight Title match. We're live from the TD Garden in Boston as the pyro goes off. Michael Cole welcomes us and he's joined by JBL and Jerry Lawler.
Triple Threat Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles: The Lucha Dragons vs. The Usos vs. The New Day
We go to the ring and Lilian Garcia does the introduction as WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day come out first. They all cut promos on the way to the ring. Xavier Woods says he usually does something special with his hair but he wouldn't waste it on a place like Boston. Kofi Kingston says they will officially be the face of the WWE tag team division after tonight. Sin Cara and Kalisto are out next, followed by The Usos to a pop. We see the Spanish announce team at ringside.
The WWE Tag Team Titles are high above the ring. Xavier Woods joins commentary. They go at it to start and Big E ends up alone in the ring early. Kofi slides a ladder in and they go to climb but The Usos cut them off. Kofi gets tossed. Jimmy Uso works on Big E while Jey Uso and Sin Cara go at it. Kalisto climbs up as does Kofi. They both get pulled off and it's crazy already. Kofi and Big E get sent to the floor. Cara and Kalisto hit big moonsaults on them. The Usos grab a ladder and ram The Lucha Dragons off the apron. They toss the ladder out onto both teams but it's caught. They run the ropes and dive out, taking the other two teams down.
The Usos are alone as they stand a ladder up but in comes Kofi. They cut him off and toss him to the floor. Big E comes in and takes out both Usos. Big E stomps away on one Uso while Kofi nails the other Uso in the face with a ladder on the floor. Big E with more stomps in the corner. They stand a ladder up in Uso's face in the corner and kick it into his face several times. Woods leaves commentary to play the trombone in Uso's face. Big E whips a Kofi dropkick into Uso and the ladder. Big E suplexes the other Uso into the ladder that's still leaning on his brother. The Lucha Dragons come back in and Big E fights them both off, overpowering their attempted ladder shot. Kalisto takes Big E down from the top. Cara does a crazy spot out of the corner crushing Kofi with a ladder. A ladder is laying on The Usos on the floor as Cara runs the ropes and leaps out onto them with a senton in another sick spot. Cara and Kalisto both climb the ladder while Big E is under it. He bench presses the ladder while they're on it. Kalisto jumps off into The Usos' arms but gets powerbombed. Big E takes a double superkick. They also double team Kofi and crush Big E with the ladder. Uso bodyslams Kofi onto a ladder and goes to the top. Kofi crotches him and pushes the ladder out of the ring. Kofi climbs up with Uso but Uso fights back. Kofi gets turned upside down in the corner. The other Uso hands a ladder up to his brother and runs in to drive it into Kofi while he's upside down. The Usos clear the ring and go to climb a ladder but The Lucha Dragons come back in and the two teams face off.
They go at it and clear the ring of one of the Usos. They double team the other and crush him under a ladder. Fans chant "this is awesome" again. Kofi comes back in and take The Lucha Dragons out before they could climb. Kofi bridges a ladder from the middle rope to the taller ladder under the belts. Kalisto counters Kofi and leaps off the ladder bridge, then drives Kofi face first into it with a hurricanrana. Kofi rolls to the floor in pain. Kalisto goes to climb the ladder but The Usos cut him off. Sin Cara runs back in and pulls one of the Usos down. Kalisto gets kicked to the mat. Jey climbs up but Kalisto meets him on the other side. They fight at the top of the ladder. Kalisto hits an insane Salida del Sol from the top of the ladder, crashing trhough the ladder bridge below. Everyone marks out.
Kalisto and Jimmy climb up and Kalisto gets knocked off. Jimmy gets close but Big E runs in and stops him. Jimmy tosses Big E to the floor and goes to dive out but runs into a huge forearm. Big E grabs a ladder but Uso dropkicks it into Big E's face. The ladder falls on top of Big E. Uso goes to the top and splashes Big E and the ladder on the floor. Kalisto is the only one in the ring and he starts climbing up. Woods gets up from commentary and gets his trombone. He throws it at Kalisto and he falls off the top of the ladder. Kofi runs in and pulls him off the ladder. Kofi takes advantage and climbs the ladder as Woods cheers him on from the apron. Kofi grabs the titles and The New Day retains.
Winners: The New Day
- After the bell, Woods climbs up with Kofi to celebrate on the ladder. Big E stumbles to his feet at the bottom of the ladder and they pose as we go to replays. The New Day celebrates to a pop as we go to a break.
- We get a video for Rusev and Lana's relationship, plus the feud with Ryback.
Ryback vs. Rusev
Back to the ring and out comes Rusev and Lana first. Ryback is out next to a pop and he stops to give his pendant to a fan at ringside.
The bell rings and Rusev unloads, beating Ryback down with forearms. Ryback nails an elbow and runs over Rusev with a shoulder. Rusev goes to the floor to regroup. Ryback follows and charges Rusev into the barrier. Ryback gets a "feed me more" chant going. Rusev goes back in and Ryback goes to the top for a big ax handle. Ryback presses Rusev above his head and slams him. Ryback runs the ropes for the splash and a 2 count.
Ryback mounts Rusev in the corner with right hands. Rusev powers out and sends Ryback to the mat as Lana looks on. Rusev unloads now and it looks like he slips and falls. Rusev with shoulder thrusts in the corner and a clothesline. Rusev keeps Ryback grounded now. Ryback fights up and out. Rusev knocks him back to one knee and goes for a suplex but it's blocked. They trade many suplex attempts and Ryback finally hits it. Lana looks on concerned as Ryback hits shoulders and a flying tackle. Ryback goes on and hits a dropkick from the second rope for a 2 count.
Ryback calls for the end but Rusev charges him into the corner. Rusev hits the turnbuckle and falls to the mat. He stands up and Ryback nails a crossbody from the top for a 2 count. Ryback calls for the Meathook but Rusev rolls to the floor and starts walking away with Lana. Ryback brings him back to ringside and Rusev shoves Ryback into Lana. She goes down and starts crying. Ryback turns around to a superkick from Rusev. Lana gets right up and celebrates the ruse with Rusev. Rusev brings Ryback back in the ring for a 2 count and they're shocked. Rusev goes for The Accolade but Ryback fights it. He gets up and goes for Shellshocked but Rusev breaks it, connects with a kick and applies The Accolade for the win as Ryback fades away.
- After the bell, Rusev refuses to break the hold. Lana comes in and they kiss, then he breaks the hold. The replays show that Ryback didn't hit Lana, she hit him. Rusev and Lana kiss some more at ringside before we go to a break.
- Dean Ambrose is backstage when Roman Reigns walks in. They're ready for tonight's title matches. Reigns talks about the vision he had of beating Sheamus and says it's about making a statement tonight. Ambrose reveals his vision - both of them standing in the ring at the end of the night with their new titles.
Chairs Match for the WWE United States Title: Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio
Eden announces the rules for this match - all chairs will be allowed and the only way to win is by pinfall or submission. WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio makes his way out first and there's no Zeb Colter with him. Jack Swagger is out next and we see his comments from earlier today, shown on the pre-show.
They both start out swinging chairs and then go to the floor. There are many chairs set up around the ring. Swagger sends Del Rio into a ring post and then slams his face into some of the chairs. Swagger does the "We The People" in Del Rio's face and slams him into chairs some more. Swagger rolls Del Rio back in and brings a chair. Swagger goes for a Swagger Bomb but Del Rio gets a chair up and it jabs Swagger in the throat. Del Rio with a 2 count and a kick to the back. Del Rio with chair shots to the gut in the corner. Del Rio wedges a chair into the corner. Swagger fights back with right hands. Del Rio whips Swagger into the wedged chair but Swagger avoids it. Del Rio with a Backstabber for a 2 count.
Del Rio with chair shots to the back now. Del Rio gets ready to put Swagger away but Swagger tosses a chair into his face. Swagger ducks a clothesline and hits two of his own. Swagger with a running knee and clotheslines in the corner. Swagger gets hype now. Del Rio gets his feet up on a Swagger Bomb. Swagger goes for the Patriot Lock but it's blocked. Del Rio keeps control after another 2 count. He tosses Swagger out of the ring onto more chair. Del Rio starts throwing chairs at Swagger and piling them on top of him. Del Rio throws more chairs at Swagger and brings him in the ring for a 2 count.
Swagger blocks the cross armbreaker and sends Del Rio shoulder-first into the ring post. Swagger with a roll up and a close 2 count. Swagger with chair shots to the back now. Del Rio pleads but Swagger wraps his ankle in a chair and applies the Patriot Lock with it. Del Rio makes it to the bottom rope but that doesn't apply in this match. Swagger pulls him back. Del Rio grabs the ring skirt as Swagger still has the hold locked in. Del Rio finally just falls out of the ring after several minutes and takes the chair from around his ankle. Swagger comes towards Del Rio but takes a chair to the gut. Del Rio comes off the top with a chair but Swagger catches him in mid-air with a big slam. Swagger nails the Swagger Bomb for a 2 count.
Swagger piles up several chairs in the middle of the ring and takes Del Rio to the top. Del Rio fights back and turns it into the cross armbreaker on the ropes. Del Rio breaks it but Swagger is stuck in the corner with his back facing the ring. Del Rio runs in and smacks him in the back with the chair several times. Del Rio brings the pile of chairs under Swagger in the corner. He climbs up and turns Swagger upside down, hitting the big stomp on the pile of chairs. Del Rio covers for the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, we get replays and come back to Del Rio posing with his title in the corner. Del Rio limps out of the ring as a referee checks on Swagger and we go to break.
- We get a video for the next match before JoJo is backstage with The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno. Bubba Ray Dudley talks about how no one has done them how The Wyatt Family has lately. Dreamer also cuts a promo and Devon talks about how they're going to put all four Wyatts through tables tonight. The ECW Originals walk off.
We go to the ring and Lilian Garcia announces the rules as The Wyatt Family comes out first. There are many tables around the ring, including ones The Dudleyz have written The Wyatts' names on. Rhyno's music hits next and out he comes with a table in hand. Tommy Dreamer is out next followed by The Dudley Boyz and they all have brought more tables out. Fans chant for ECW as the two teams come face to face in the middle of the ring. The bell rings and they start brawling. Braun and Rhyno go at it with Rowan joining in. Wyatt and Devon are going at it. Dreamer starts throwing weapons in. Bubba and Devon grab trash cans. Bubba beats on Harper. Devon with a kendo stick on Rowan.
Braun ends up taking out all four ECW Originals on the floor and getting a pop. Braun with trash can shots on Dreamer and Rhyno. He and Bubba come back in and Braun takes control. Bubba had set up a table in the corner. Braun charges with a big boot but Bubba moves and Braun's leg goes through the table but that doesn't count for an elimination. All four ECW Originals come in and beat Braun while he's down now. Rowan comes in for the save. He takes all four out also. Rowan knocks Devon onto a table and goes to the top. Rhyno pushes Rowan t the mat. Devon rolls off the table before it breaks. Dreamer hits a DDT on Rowan. Bubba and Devon set up another table, putting Rowan through it with a 3D. Rowan is eliminated.
Wyatt and Harper come in to take control now. Bray beats on Rhyno with a trash can. Harper with a Michinoku Driver. Wyatt with the splash. Braun has been beating Bubba up on the floor but Bubba starts fighting back. Braun cuts him off. Rhyno finally makes a comeback on Wyatt and Harper in the ring. He hits a belly to belly on each of them, dumping Bray on his head. Rhyno calls for a Gore and goes for it but Wyatt collides. Harper follows up with a big boot, sending Rhyno through a table in the corner. Rhyno is eliminated.
Devon comes in and unloads on Harper now. Devon goes to the top but Harper climbs up. Bubba comes in and they hit a Doomsday Device. Bubba takes Braun out on the floor. Bray comes at Devon but Devon clotheslines him. Fans chant for tables and Devon goes to the floor to get one. Devon stands a table up but Wyatt chokeslams him through it. Devon is eliminated.
Harper and Strowman beat on Bubba before bringing him in the ring for the triple team. Dreamer crawls in with kendo sticks. He and Bubba go crazy with the sticks and send Braun to the floor. They send him into the steel steps but he gets up. Dreamer with a cheese grater shot. They start burying Braun under a bunch of tables, including the large table that h ad his name on it. Dreamer comes in with a kendo stick but Harper nails a big sideslam. Dreamer rolls to the floor and Harper dives out, sending him through a table. Dreamer is eliminated.
Bubba comes in and unloads on Harper. He grabs a kendo stick but Wyatt runs in for Sister Abigail. Bubba fights out of the move with kendo shots. Bubba takes control and stands a table up. He goes under the ring and brings out lighter fluid to a huge pop. Bubba covers the table in fluid and grabs Wyatt but Harper superkicks him. Braun follows up and chokeslams Bubba through the table for the win.
Winners: The Wyatt Family
- After the bell, Bubba is laid out on top of the table that was soaked in lighter fluid. Wyatt, Braun and Harper pose over him as we go back to the panel.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens. He insults Boston fans and their sports teams. He says Ambrose hitting him with popcorn and soda on RAW was nothing because he eats that stuff every day of his life Dean Ambrose is out next and they start brawling as soon as the bell hits. Ambrose takes control but Owens drops him with a big elbow. Ambrose comes back with a huge clothesline and some right hands. Owens blocks the bulldog and clubs Ambrose from behind. Owens with stomps now.
More back and forth but Owens keeps control. Ambrose fights out of a hold but ends up caught in a throw for a 2 count. Owens with more offense and another 2 count. He puts one boot on Ambrose and yells about being the champ. Owens with a headlock now. More back and forth after Dirty Deeds is blocked. They fight on the floor and Owens hits a big fall-away slam into the barrier. Owens with the running senton on the floor. Owens sends Ambrose over the barrier and comes back in. Ambrose makes it back in at 9.5. Owens goes for a senton but Ambrose gets his knees up.
They get to their feet and Ambrose unloads with chops and jabs. Ambrose with the big clothesline. Owens comes back with a German suplex but misses the corner cannonball as Ambrose moves. Ambrose goes to the top with the elbow drop for a close 2 count. They end up back on the top and Owens hits a huge rolling senton from the top but Ambrose somehow kicks out. Owens can't believe it. Ambrose blocks a pop-up powerbomb. Dirty Deeds is blocked. More counters. Ambrose hits Dirty Deeds but Ambrose gets one finger on the bottom rope right before the 3 count.
Owens ends up kicking Ambrose in the face for a 2 count. Ambrose counters the pop-up powerbomb and rolls Owens up for the win and the title.
Winner and New WWE Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose
- After the bell, Ambrose takes his title and goes right to the fans at ringside to celebrate. He falls to the floor clutching the title as Owens looks on shocked. We go to replays. Ambrose stands on the Spanish announce table and raises the title before continuing his celebration with fans at ringside. Ambrose goes back in the ring as we get another replay.
- We get a promo for tonight's Divas Title match.
WWE Divas Title Match: Paige vs. Charlotte
We go to the ring and out first comes Paige. WWE Divas Champion Paige is out next with her Hall of Famer dad Ric Flair. Paige mocks Flair's strut as they head to the ring.
We get formal ring introductions from Lilian and Paige gets a big pop. Charlotte gets a lot more boos. The bell rings and Charlotte offers her hand but ends up hitting a cheap shot and taking Paige to the corner as Ric looks on. Paige turns it around in another corner and stomps away. Paige with knees to the head on the apron now. Paige taunts Flair. Charlotte misses a big boot and gets caught with a superkick. Charlotte does a Flair flop and rolls to the floor for a breather with her dad. Paige does the Flair strut. Paige comes out and Flair gets in the way. Charlotte runs back in the ring and stops Paige from coming in off the distraction. Charlotte drops knees for a 2 count on Paige.
Charlotte uses the bottom rope now. Paige tries to fight back out of the corner but Charlotte hits a neckbreaker for a pair of pin attempts. Paige tries to fight up from the mat but Charlotte slams her back down for a 2 count. Charlotte lowers her knee brace and drops a knee on Paige. She does the Flair strut and covers for another 2 count. Paige gets a sleeper hold applied and finally may be turning it around. We see Team BAD backstage watching and they're wearing Team PCB wigs. Paige and Charlotte end up on the floor and Charlotte gets sent into the ring post. Ric comes over to check on her. Ric is messing with the turnbuckle when the referee catches him. Charlotte comes back in and Paige fights her off. Paige lands a running knee and applies the Figure Four in the middle of the ring.
More back and forth. Charlotte with a crossbody off the top for a 2 count. Charlotte catches a running knee and drops Paige on her head with a DDT. Charlotte gets frustrated with pin attempts. Paige with a roll up for 2. Paige catches Charlotte with the knee. Paige hits the Ram-Paige but Flair puts Charlotte's leg on the bottom rope to break the pin. Paige argues with the referee while Charlotte takes the cover off the second turnbuckle. Paige comes at her and Charlotte drops her face first into the exposed turnbuckle. Charlotte covers for the win.
- After the match, Flair hits the ring to celebrate with Charlotte.
- Becky Lynch approaches Charlotte and Flair backstage about how she won. Charlotte brushes it off and tells her to come party but Becky doesn't seem interested.
TLC Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title: Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus. Roman Reigns is out next through the crowd as we see tables, ladders and chairs all around the ring.
Sheamus runs into a huge right hand to start and a bruise starts developing on his face. They end up on the floor early and Reigns backdrops Sheamus over the barrier. Sheamus comes back with a big forearm. Reigns with a clothesline on the floor. Reigns takes the top of the announce table and bridges a ladder from the announce table to the apron. Sheamus comes with chair shots to the back. Sheamus keeps control and brings Reigns in the ring. He leans a table up on the ropes and scoops Reigns but Reigns fights back. Reigns clotheslines Sheamus over the top and they both hit the floor. Reigns slams Sheamus int a ladder and beats him up the entrance way, throwing him into more weapons. Reigns tosses Sheamus into a big group of tables, ladders and chairs.
Reigns looks to powerbomb Sheamus through a table at ringside but Sheamus backdrops him through it. Sheamus slams Reigns through another table. They come back in the ring with a ladder but end back up on the floor. Sheamus throws a big ladder into Reigns' face. Sheamus uses the steps now after more punishment at ringside. Reigns turns it around and sends Sheamus into the steps. Reigns goes for a Drive By but Sheamus nails him in mid-air. Sheamus with chair shots. Sheamus with an uppercut. He picks Reigns up and walks on top of the steps. Sheamus nails a White Noise from the steps through a table.
They come back in and Sheamus nails Reigns with a ladder again. Sheamus kicks Reigns and yells at him to get up. Reigns sits up on his knees and Sheamus mushes him. Fans were chanting for John Cena earlier and now it sounds like they're chanting for Daniel Bryan. Reigns ends up countering Sheamus and powerbombing him on a ladder with one arm. More back and forth outside. Reigns goes for a Superman punch in the ring but Sheamus catches him and hits an Irish Curse backbreaker. Fans are chanting for NXT now it sounds like. Sheamus with forearms on the apron as we see the title hanging high above the ring.
Reigns counters on the apron and drives Sheamus and himself through the ladder bridge that was set up on the announce table and the apron earlier. The ladder breaks in half. Reigns finally gets to his feet and stands a ladder up in the ring as fans boo. Referees are still checking on Sheamus. Reigns climbs up and reaches for the title but Sheamus pulls him down. Sheamus climbs up for the title but he also gets pulled down. Reigns climbs again.
More back and forth at the foot of the ladder. Reigns nails a Superman punch and Sheamus goes down. Reigns climbs up but Sheamus manages to tip the ladder and Reigns falls over with it. Sheamus climbs up and gets his hand on the title but Reigns comes up the other side and nails a Superman punch. Sheamus flies off the ladder and his head hits a table. Reigns gets hype and climbs up for the title. He gets close but Rusev and Alberto Del Rio pull him down. He fights them both off and mounts Rusev with right hands. Del Rio with a superkick and Reigns is out. Rusev puts The Accolade on Reigns on the floor while Del Rio wakes Sheamus up. Reigns fights out and hits a Superman punch on Rusev. Del Rio nails Reigns from behind but Reigns hits him with a Superman punch also. Sheamus is close to the title but in comes Reigns. Reigns pulls him down but Sheamus nails a Brogue Kick and Reigns goes to the floor.
Sheamus slowly climbs up and can't believe it when Reigns makes it back into the ring. Reigns is at the foot of the ladder as Sheamus grabs the title for the win.
- After the bell, Rusev and Del Rio come in to celebrate with Sheamus as we go to replays. Rusev and Del Rio raise Sheamus on their shoulders as he clutches the WWE World Heavyweight Title. They turn around as Reigns enters the ring and spears all three of them at the same time. Reigns isn't happy as he brings a chair in the ring and starts beating on Sheamus, Rusev and Del Rio. He clears the ring and unloads on Sheamus with the chair. Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and WWE referees come out to warn Reigns to drop the chair and go to the back. Triple H gets on the apron and Reigns finally drops the chair. Triple H comes in to check on Sheamus in the corner. Reigns paces around. Triple H asks what's wrong with him. Triple has more words for Reigns before checking on Sheamus again. Reigns stares him down and nods. Triple H turns around to a big Superman punch from Reigns.
Reigns grabs the chair and unloads on Triple H with it as Stephanie screams. Referees try to calm Reigns but he's not having it. He takes apart the Spanish announce table. Stephanie confronts him but he grabs Triple H and slams him into the regular announce table. Reigns continues beating Triple H around and powerbombs him onto the Spanish announce table but it doesn't break. Stephanie begs Reigns as officials warn him. Reigns stands on top of the regular announce table and drops a huge elbow on Triple H and the Spanish announce table, breaking it this time. Stephanie checks on Triple H and screams for a doctor as Reigns paces around the ring. A "thank you Roman" chant starts and Reigns smiles as he makes his exit. Officials are helping Triple H out. Reigns stops on the ramp and runs back to ringside, spearing Triple H into the floor. They check on Triple H as he's face down and Reigns makes his exit. Reigns stops and poses on the stage as TLC goes off the air.