- Roman Reigns left this year's WWE Royal Rumble match with the sixth-longest Rumble time with 59 minutes and 51 seconds, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Ahead of him are Rey Mysterio with the record of 62 minutes and 12 seconds in 2006, Chris Benoit in 2004, Bob Backlund in 1993, Triple H in 2006 and Ric Flair in 1992.
- WWE's recent offers to former TNA talents have generally been in the range of $35,000 to $75,000, depending on who the talent is, and that is what the usual NXT deals go for. Obviously some stars, like a Doc Gallows or Karl Anderson, would be on a much higher level.
- Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* January 22nd in Orlando for NXT TV tapings drew 5,500 fans
* January 23rd in Estero, FL drew 3,700 fans
* January 24th in Orlando for the Royal Rumble drew a sell out of just under 12,000 fans (announced as 15,170)
* January 25th in Miami for RAW drew 10,000 fans
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.