Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with a standard intro. We're live from New Orleans as the entire WWE roster is on the stage. Lilian Garcia is in the ring and she leads us in a moment of silence for the victims of the terror attack at Pulse nightclub in Orlando.
- Michael Cole hypes The Ambrose Asylum with Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns for later tonight. He's joined by Byron Saxton and JBL. Also tonight, a Money In the Bank contract signing with AJ Styles and John Cena.
- We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day to a pop.
Big E, Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston cut promos on their Fatal 4 Way title defense at Money In the Bank this Sunday. This turns into Woods and Big E cracking on Kofi's shoes, the Under Armour Steph Currys. They're interrupted by Enzo Amore and Big Cass to a pop. They also crack on Kofi's shoes. This leads to The Vaudevillains and then The Club interrupting. They all trade promos and it ends with Cass calling their opponents "SAWFT!" before we go to commercial.
Enzo Amore, Big Cass and The New Day vs. The Vaudevillains, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
Back from the break and the match is underway. Back and forth between the teams until Big Cass gets a hot tag and unloads. Kofi tags in and he leaps over the turnbuckle, taking out The Vaudevillains on the floor. He comes back in to celebrate and we go to commercial.
Back from a break and Simon Gotch ends up in control of Big E. Big E turns it around and drops him with an elbow. Big E goes after Aiden English but gets distracted and clotheslined by Gallows on the apron. Anderson works over Big E int he corner and then English comes back in to keep him down. Gotch comes back in and keeps up the attack on Big E. Gotch with a big knee and a tag to Gallows. Gallows unloads on Big E and hits a splash in the corner. Gallows drops several elbows for a 2 count. Gallows knocks Cass off the apron and misses a splash on Big E. Anderson tags in as does Kofi. Kofi unloads and its the Boom Drop. Anderson ducks Trouble In Paradise but runs into a kick. Kofi with a crossbody for a close 2 count as Gotch breaks the pin.
Enzo comes in but Gotch launches him to the floor. Cass sends Gotch to the floor with a big boot. English comes off the top on Cass. Big E hits a belly to belly on English on the floor. Gallows floors Big E on the floor with a big boot. Anderson tags himself in as Kofi rolls Anderson up and didn't see the tag. Gallows with a boot. They hit Magic Killer on Kofi for the win.
Winners: The Club and The Vaudevillains
- After the match, we get replays as The Club stands tall as The New Day looks on from the floor.
- Still to come, The Ambrose Asylum. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get another vignette from Darren Young and Bob Backlund, who tells Young his next lesson is about saving money.
- We go backstage to Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon. They start arguing until Kane makes his return and interrupts. Kane understands why they're having a helluva fight because of the decision they're facing - finding someone to run SmackDown. Kane is here to offer his services. He even has a resume. And if that doesn't set your house on fire, he has a letter of recommendation from his brother, The Undertaker. Stephanie leaves Shane to deal with Kane. He says he has some ideas that will make SmackDown red hot. Shane at least listens as we go back to the announcers.
- Zack Ryder is backstage talking to a few fans about how Apollo Crews got the best of Sheamus backstage last week. Sheamus appears and says he will be the one laughing after their match tonight and at Money In the Bank, Crews will see he's one Brogue Kick away from being the biggest joke in WWE history.
- Still to come, The Shield on The Ambrose Asylum. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get another vignette for The Shining Stars. They knock local beaches and invite everyone to Puerto Rico.
- Titus O'Neil makes way out for a match but WWE United States Champion Rusev attacks him from behind on the stage. Rusev destroys Titus and launches him into the side of the ramp before bringing him back onto it. Rusev nails the running kick and then puts Titus in The Accolade as referees come out and try to pull him off. Rusev finally breaks it and taunts Titus with the title while mushing him. Rusev stands tall with the title as fans boo him.
- Still to come, The Ambrose Asylum. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see what just happened to Titus.
- We go to the ring and out comes Dean Ambrose for another edition of The Ambrose Asylum.
Ambrose brings out his first guest Seth Rollins, and then WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns right after. The former Shield partners meet in the middle of the ring. Rollins and Reigns stare each other down. Ambrose says this is fun. He asks Rollins how his knee is doing. Rollins asks Ambrose if he's watched the WWE 24 special. Rollins says his knee is 100% ready to go. Ambrose asks how Rollins' face is doing because it's hurting him. Reigns laughs at the joke. Ambrose and Reigns have some friendly banter. Ambrose tries to get Rollins to lighten up some. Rollins finally admits his best times in the ring came with Ambrose and Reigns. He talks about some of their six-man matches and how they sent Batista packing to Hollywood. A "Blue-tista" chant tries to start up. Rollins goes on and says the best time he had in the ring with them... was when he put a steel chair in their backs. Rollins also brags on cashing in at WrestleMania.
Ambrose tries to keep Reigns calm and asks about Money In the Bank. Reigns says he will walk in with the title and leave with the title. Rollins goes on and says Reigns hasn't done one thing - beat him, because he can't. Rollins says they are a lot alike but there's one difference - Reigns wouldn't be where he was if it wasn't for Rollins. Rollins says everything he accomplished, he did on his own, unlike Reigns. Rollins says he's taking back the title he never lost on Sunday. Ambrose teases that he may win the Money In the Bank briefcase, then cash in on Rollins or Reigns to leave with the title. Ambrose drops the mic and his music hits to end it. Rollins shoves Ambrose into Reigns, sending him to the floor. Ambrose unloads on Rollins. Reigns comes back in and pulls him off. Rollins misses a Pedigree and takes a Superman punch. Ambrose drops Reigns with Dirty Deeds. Ambrose stands tall and looks up at the briefcase as his music hits.
- We see John Cena backstage talking to Shane McMahon.
- Still to come, Paige vs. Charlotte. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Stephanie McMahon approaches Ambrose backstage. She says he managed to turn his show around and make it all about him. She announces he will be in the main event against Chris Jericho tonight. Ambrose says Stephanie has so much hatred and poison running through her veins, he wonders if it's contagious. She says hatred can be a good thing if you know how to use it, and walks off.
Paige vs. Charlotte
We go to the ring and Becky Lynch is on commentary with Natalya. WWE Women's Champion Charlotte is in the ring with Paige for this non-title match. They lock up and Charlotte quickly slams Paige to the mat.
Paige turns it around and hits a running knee for a 2 count as Dana Brooke looks on from ringside. Charlotte and Paige yell about whose house it is and trade shots. Paige knocks Charlotte to the mat for another 2 count. Charlotte with a roll up for 2. Charlotte ends up going for the Figure Four but Paige decks her. Charlotte comes out of the corner and drops Paige with a big boot. She goes for the Figure Eight again but Paige kicks her out of the floor in front of Becky and Natalya. They taunt her. Dana helps Charlotte back in the ring but Paige catches her in the RamPaige for the non-title win.
- After the match, Charlotte yells at Dana to retrieve her title. Paige stands tall in the ring as Becky and Natalya look on.
- Renee Young is backstage with Cesaro, who is quickly interrupted by Sami Zayn. Cesaro says Sami still has a lot to prove and he should start tonight with their match. Cesaro walks off and we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Charlotte is backstage frustrated with Dana. She says Dana failed at being the protege to the champion. Charlotte says there is no failure at the top where she lives. Charlotte says there's no room for Dana in her history books if the same thing happens on Sunday.
Sheamus vs. Zack Ryder
We go to the ring and the bell rings. Sheamus immediately attacks and unloads on Ryder. Ryder comes back on the apron from a breather and ends up dumping Sheamus to the floor. Ryder comes off the apron and nails Sheamus before bringing him back in. Ryder nails two Broski Boots. Ryder goes to the top and hits the Elbro Drop for a 2 count. Sheamus ends up getting the win with the Brogue Kick.
- After the match, Sheamus attacks Ryder but Apollo Crews runs down for the save. Crews floors Sheamus and sends him to the floor. Crews follows but Sheamus runs away through the crowd.
- Still to come, Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Kevin Owens interrupts Kane and Shane talking backstage. Owens is looking for Stephanie to tell her something but Shane helps instead. Owens says Del Rio just showed up for work 20 minutes ago. Owens says he should be removed from Money In the Bank. Del Rio storms in and accuses Owens of having him detained by airport security. They argue and Kane yells at them to stop. He suggests Owens and Del Rio vs. The Lucha Dragons for tonight. If The Lucha Dragons win, they replace Owens and Del Rio on Sunday. Shane agrees and makes the match.
Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro
We go to the ring and out comes Sami Zayn. Cesaro is out next.
Back and forth to start. Cesaro ends up knocking Sami out of the ring as we go to commercial.
Lots of good back and forth action. Sami gets the win with a big counter.
Winner: Sami Zayn
- After the match, Sami celebrates as we go to replays. We come back and Sami looks up at the briefcase as Cesaro recovers.
- Still to come, the Cena and Styles contract signing. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is in the ring for a Money In the Bank contract signing. He brings out John Cena to a mixed reaction first.
Cena comments on the rowdy crowd and then the dream match with AJ Styles this Sunday. He name-drops PWG, New Japan Pro Wrestling and ROH, saying AJ is synonymous with all of them. Cena talks about how WWE decision makers told AJ he didn't belong for years but along came Shane McMahon and the New Era, now AJ is here. AJ makes his way out to a pop.
Fans chant for AJ as he takes the mic. AJ says he has turned Cena's world upside down and the whole world is still talking about it. AJ says he's going to do it again on Sunday because Cena can't beat him. AJ asks where he signs. Cena says two contracts are here - one guarantees a Cena vs. AJ singles match on Sunday. The other is for Cena vs. The Club on Sunday. Cena calls them "The b---h Club" and tries to sell AJ on going for the singles match. AJ eventually signs the contract for the singles match and the crowd pops. Cena signs as well. AJ says Cena is going to find out real quick he's not just another independent guy, "with ya K-Mart shopping ass." AJ says maybe Cena will get the message that his time is up and AJ's time is now. AJ's music hits and he makes his exit as Cena looks on.
- We see Sami and Shane talking backstage.
- Still to come, The Lucha Dragons vs. Del Rio and Owens. Back to commercial.
The Lucha Dragons vs. Alberto Del Rio and Kevin Owens
We go to the ring and Alberto Del Rio is out first followed by Kevin Owens. Sin Cara and Kalisto are out next. If they win, they replace Owens and Del Rio in Sunday's Ladder Match. Owens and Del Rio argue before the bell. Del Rio starts off with Kalisto and immediately goes to work.
The tension continues as they both warn each other about losing the match. Kalisto takes advantage and rolls Del Rio up for a 2 count. Owens comes back and shoves Del Rio but they get double dropkicked to the floor. Cara and Kalisto run the ropes for dives as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio cuts Kalisto off and works him over. More tension between Owens and Del Rio. Kalisto takes advantage again but Del Rio rolls to the floor to avoid a pin. Owens yells at Del Rio to get back in before the 10 count. Owens rolls Del Rio in and in comes Cara. Cara comes off the top with a Swanton for a 2 count as Owens breaks it. Owens drags Del Rio to their corner and tags in. Cara counters Owens and hits a crossbody. Cara with a springboard back elbow and more strikes. Cara with a moonsault and a kick to Del Rio on the apron. Kalisto dives out but Del Rio launches him into the barrier. Del Rio gets knocked off the apron accidentally by Owens and Cara rolls Owens up for a 2 count. Owens ends up hitting a pop-up powerbomb on Cara for the win.
Winners: Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, Del Rio comes in and superkicks Owens in the mouth Del Rio stands tall and points up at the briefcase as his music hits.
- Cole leads us to a video of WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz from the set of The Marine 5: Battleground. Miz orders an assistant to get more coffee and tell him he's awesome.
- Still to come, Ambrose vs. Jericho. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Owens is backstage talking to Stephanie. They're not happy with Shane putting Sami on commentary for the main event. Stephanie puts Owens on commentary as well. Del Rio walks up and accuses Owens of kissing up to the boss lady. Del Rio wants to be on commentary too but Stephanie makes him the guest timekeeper instead. Owens and Del Rio argue.
- We get a look back at The Ambrose Asylum from earlier.
- Backstage segment with more tension between Shane and Stephanie. Kane walks up and they inform him he's not fit to run SmackDown. Kane walks off and Shane says Stephanie also is not fit to run the blue brand. Shane says they will continue to co-run RAW but he's running SmackDown. He walks off.
Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose
We go to the ring and Cesaro is the guest ring announcer. Alberto Del Rio is our guest timekeeper and Kevin Owens is on commentary with Sami Zayn. Chris Jericho makes his way out as we go to commercial.
Back and forth to start. Jericho ends up out on the floor in front of the announce table and Ambrose nails a big dive. Ambrose knocks the headset off Owens and they have words. Jericho takes advantage and nails Ambrose from behind, sending him into the barrier. Jericho brings it back in the ring and goes to the top for a big right hand. Ambrose blocks the Walls of Jericho. Jericho nails an enziguri. Jericho dropkicks Ambrose to the floor in front of Owens. Owens threatens Ambrose. Sami takes off his headset and readies for a fight with Owens. Del Rio comes over with a chair and faces off with Sami and Owens as we go to commercial.
More back and forth after the break. Jericho eventually gets the Walls locked in but Ambrose makes it to the bottom rope. Jericho blocks Dirty Deeds and avoids a dropkick. Jericho nails the Lionsault for a 2 count. Ambrose goes on to turn it around and hit the big elbow drop for a 2 count as Del Rio looks on. Ambrose blocks a double underhook. Ambrose launches Jericho to the apron. Jericho comes off the top but gets kicked. Jericho blocks Dirty Deeds. Ambrose goes for the bounce back clothesline but has to block a Codebreaker instead. Ambrose with Dirty Deeds for the win.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
- After the bell, Owens hits the ring and nails Ambrose from behind. Sami makes the save and beats Owens down. Del Rio with a Backstabber on Sami. Cesaro comes in and hits a corkscrew uppercut on Del Rio. Cesaro kicks Del Rio to the floor and they brawl. Cesaro sends him into the barrier. Owens brings one of the ladders over from the entrance. Everyone continues the brawl. Sami goes up to the top rope and nails everyone on the floor but Jericho, who brings the ladder in the ring and stands it up. Jericho climbs up and grabs the briefcase as his music hits. Jericho sits on top of the ladder with the case as RAW goes off the air.