The quarterfinals of the WWE Cruiserweight Classic were taped tonight from Full Sail University. Below are the full results.
- Quarterfinal matches were announced as 30-minute time limits, as opposed to the 20-minute time limit used in the first two rounds.
* Zack Sabre, Jr. def. Noam Dar
- This match was said to start off with slow-paced grappling, but having the crowd going crazy toward the end of the match with a variety of submissions. ZSJ took the win via an arm bar with added punches.
* Gran Metalik def. Akira Tozawa
- Lots of stiff chops and aerial assaults from both men to get the crowd going early. They both traded signature maneuvers for near falls for a big crowd reaction. Gran Metalik got the pin off a Falcon Arrow.
*T.J. Perkins def. Rich Swann
- Great back and forth match that built slowly into a crescendo. Perkins picked up the win with his leg submission.
* Kota Ibushi def. Brian Kendrick
- Kendrick used a neck breaker to Ibushi on an exposed metal rod between the ropes. This led to Ibushi being counted out. William Regal came out and said with an illegal move being used for the win, the match must be restarted. The crowd was hot coming out of the restart as there were a fury of near falls. Ibushi got the win with his Golden Star Power Bomb. There were chants of "Thank You Kendrick" and "Please Sign Kendrick" after the match. Daniel Bryan came to the ring and hugged Kendrick after the match.