Click REFRESH for the most up-to-date results.
- Tom Phillips welcomes us to tonight's NXT
- Samoa Joe comes out to address his current situation. He's still not medically cleared but is still due a rematch for the NXT Championship. He says he's had some time to think since he's been on the shelf. He says he was a disgrace while holding the NXT title. He says NXT is the hottest brand in NXT today. Joe wants Shinsuke Nakamura to join him in the ring and says he's not leaving until Nakamura comes out.
Nakamura comes out to a big pop and the fans chorusing his theme. Joe says he meant it when he said Nakamura was an undeserving contender, but now declares Nakamura a worthy champion. Joe says as soon as he's ready and cleared, he wants his rematch. Nakamura teases the crowd hanging on his words and finally says "you're on" as he accepts the rematch challenge. Joe goes for a handshake before he leaves the ring and they have a friendly exchange before heading to the back.
But not so fast. As Nakamura acknowledges the crowd from the ramp, Joe attacks and destroys him at ringside. Officials come out to separate them but not before a slam on to the ringside steps. Nakamura is down and medical personnel are brought out for a stretcher job. William Regal, Corey Graves, and others go to ringside to help out. After the ring is cleared, Regal goes to find Joe as the former champ speeds out of the parking lot.
Liv Morgan vs. Rachel Fazio
The formerly named Rachel Ellering taking on the Jersey Girl Liv Morgan. Fazio clearly the more powerful of the two having some weight lifting background while Morgan displays some athletic aerial type assaults. Liv quickly locks in a submission and Fazio taps.
Winner via Submission: Liv Morgan
- After the match, Morgan takes the mic and challenges Asuka and says she wants to fight. I don't foresee that going well. The crowd seeing it my way and chanting "Asuka's gonna kill you" to the spunky gal from Jersey.
- We see another "Sanity" vignette for a future NXT superstar.
- It is announced that Nakamura has been transported to a local medical facility and has feeling in all his extremities.
Drew Gulak vs. Hideo Itami
Feeling each other out early with some mat wrestling and counters. After a break, Gulak lays an open hand smack and that fires Itami up. Hideo lands a slap of his own and throws some knees to Gulak's midsection. Itami fakes a big knee and just hits a rear kick to show boat. Gulak not taking it lightly and throws Itami around the ring with some power moves. Gulak applies a leg submission and wrenches it. He finally releases and moves his attack to the upper body. Gulak hits a belly-to-back suplex for a two count. Itami receives some smacks, but hulks up and lands a big clothesline. He follows it up with rapid strikes. This sets up the GTS as the crowd chants for it. Itami shoots the half and lands the GTS for the win.
Winner via Pinfall: Hideo Itami
- We head straight back to the ring where Paul Ellering and the Authors of Pain look for their next victims.
Authors of Pain vs. Doug Sessup & Chris Payne
Razar starts us off against Sessup and he is quickly beaten down. The second local wrestler tries to get away but Akum drags him back in and promptly destroys him as well. Tag is made and they hit their double team finisher for the quick win.
Winners via Pinfall: Authors of Pain
- Backstage where Tye Dillinger talks about his recent success and looks to continue his positive streak as "things change" in NXT.
Bobby Roode vs. No Way Jose
A battle of 2 of the 3 most over entrances in NXT, the other obviously Nakamura. Roode now has an actual turntable of sorts for him to spin in glorious-ness before his matches. The crowd attempts (very poorly I might add) to sing Roode's theme as he gains early control with a side headlock. Jose blocks a hip toss and delivers a couple of his own. Turns into a chop fest for a minute until Jose flips Roode over with a back body drop and sends him out of the ring with a clothesline. Jose takes out Roode from the apron with an axe handle to the outside as we head to break.
Back from break and Roode nails Jose with a spine buster. Roode lays Jose up against the rope and chokes him out with leverage. Vertical stalling suplex from Roode that he holds for about five seconds. Jose hits a cross body off an Irish whip but is quickly taken back down for a pin and kick out. Off the pin, Roode cinches in a rear chin lock all the way to the mat. Roode looks for another suplex, but Jose throws some straight rights and lefts and heads into his five moves of doom culminating with and airplane spin and a TKO. Jose lines up for the baseball pitch but is reversed by Roode into a neck breaker. Roode hits a jumping DDT and that's it. Uneventful finisher number two from Roode.
Winner via Pinfall: Bobby Roode
- We take a look at highlights from the match as Roode receives his own spotlight in the ring as we head off the air. See you all next week!