Above is this week's sitdown interview with Michael Cole, featuring The Usos as they prepare to face SmackDown Tag Team Champions Rhyno and Heath Slater at WWE No Mercy on Sunday. Below are highlights:
* Cole asks how they can be proud of what they've been doing lately. Jey Uso says they've always been proud and just because we don't see the bright colors and the war paint anymore, because they're not high-fiving and kissing babies, doesn't mean they can't be proud. They've always been proud of each other.
* They laugh when Cole asks how they could be proud of trying to take American Alpha out of action. Jimmy Uso says it's a dog-eat-dog world and for the first time they're seeing clear. He says it's the survival of the fittest and the other teams would take them out if given the chance
* Cole asks if their recent actions have anything to do with what cousin Roman Reigns has gone through. Jimmy points to fans booing Reigns every Monday night. He says they helped him out and were booed too. Fans can boo them or like them but they are about pride and would help family in any situation. Cole asks what their father, WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi, thinks about the new attitude. They guarantee he has their back. They have to do what they have to do and he might not agree with their actions but it's not him in the ring, it's them
* Cole says there's been talk that their new attitude came about because they're has-beens, that they have to take shortcuts to get the job done now. The Usos don't care what people say about them. For the first time, The Usos are doing The Usos and everyone is talking about them, good or bad
* Regarding the match against Slater and Rhyno on Sunday, The Usos say they're going to leave with the SmackDown Tag Team Titles