Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE SmackDown Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's SmackDown, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE SmackDown opens with hype for the No Mercy main event and tonight's face-off.
- We're live from San Diego with Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga.
Bray Wyatt vs. Kane
Wyatt strikes first and beats Kane into the corner but wastes time. Kane turns it around but Wyatt quickly takes back control. Wyatt with a splash in the corner. Kane comes back with a jawbreaker but Wyatt drops him. Kane comes back after Wyatt misses the senton.
Kane with clotheslines in the corner and a sidewalk slam. Kane with a jumping DDT. Wyatt counters a chokeslam and drops Kane for a senton. Wyatt turns upside down but stops when he sees Randy Orton on the big screen. Orton is also upside down. He says he's seeing the world how Wyatt sees it but will turn his world right-side up at No Mercy. The screen goes in and out and Orton is no longer upside down. He plays more mind games with Wyatt as Kane recovers. Wyatt turns around and blocks a chokeslam. Kane sends him to the floor with a right hand. Wyatt backs away from the ring as the referee counts him out. He charges the ring but backs off again. Fans boo as Wyatt is counted out.
Winner By Count Out: Kane
- The pyro goes off for Kane as Wyatt laughs from the stage.
- We see Baron Corbin walking backstage. Charly Caruso approaches him and says he's caught the attention of Jack Swagger after some impressive wins. Corbin always has everyone's attention but if Swagger thinks he's going to make waves on SmackDown, he's dumber than he looks. Corbin threatens to drop Swagger where he... Swagger appears and they have words. Swagger challenges Corbin to a fight. Corbin does his talking in the ring. Swagger says he's going to find Daniel Bryan and see if they can continue this conversation in the ring.
- Still to come, Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss.
- Back from the break and we're backstage with Wyatt. He says Orton's time is coming.
Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Bella
We go to the ring and out comes Alexa Bliss. Nikki Bella is out next and we see that Carmella is on commentary.
Back and forth to start. Nikki takes control and they go to the floor. Carmella talks trash and Nikki drops her. Nikki brings it back in the ring but gets hit with boots in the corner. Nikki goes for the TKO but Carmella runs in and causes the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Nikki Bella
- After the bell, the heels double team Nikki until SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch makes the save. She fights off the double team until Nikki recovers and they clear the ring. Back to commercial.
Nikki Bella and Becky Lynch vs. Carmella and Alexa Bliss
Back from the break and Daniel Bryan has made a tag match. Bliss and Bella go at it now. Carmella interferes and Bliss takes control for a 2 count.
The finish sees Bliss get the pin on Lynch after coming off the top.
Winners: Alexa Bliss and Carmella
- After the match, Bliss rants about her title and makes her exit as Becky recovers.
- Wyatt is backstage again. Orton ends up trapping him in a room with a camera watching.
- Still to come, a look at Dolph Ziggler's career on MizTV.
- Back from the break and out comes Daniel Bryan with a group of breast cancer survivors. They do the "yes!" chant on the way to the ring. There's a table set up with replica title belts under a pink cloth. He talks about the new "More Than Pink" campaign with Susan G. Komen and praises the women and gets another chant going but someone in the back messes up as his music is played before the revealing of the titles. Bryan has the music cut and presents the women with the belts.
- Swagger vs. Corbin is now official for tonight. Back to commercial.
The Vaudevillains vs. The Hype Bros.
Back and forth to start. The Ascension appears on the stage and watches the match. The Hype Bros end up getting a hot tag and making a comeback. They double team English with the Hype Ryder and Mojo covers for the pin.
Winners: The Hype Bros.
- After the match, The Ascension points at The Hype Bros from the stage as we go to replays.
- Still to come, MizTV.
- Back from the break and Maryse is out with WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz for a special edition of MizTV. Miz leads us to a Dolph-umentary that mocks Ziggler's career. Miz has used various comments from WWE Superstars and pieced them together to make negative comments about Ziggler.
Ziggler watched the whole thing from the ring with Miz and Maryse but he's not impressed. I swear it sounds like he calls Miz an "ass face" and threatens to slap the hell out of him. Ziggler insists he's not done but Miz says he is and he will end his career at No Mercy on Sunday. This leads to Kenny and Mikey of The Spirit Squad returning. They do the cheer routine and insult Ziggler. Miz suggests a spot on the squad is waiting for Ziggler so they can do podcasts and signings together. It looks like Miz and Ziggler are about to go at it but Kenny and Mikey beat Ziggler down. He fights them off and hits superkicks. Miz rushes the ring and barely avoids a superkick. Ziggler gets fired up as Miz retreats with Maryse.
- Still to come, the WWE World Title face-off and Jimmy Uso vs. Jason Jordan. Back to commercial.
Jey Uso vs. Jason Jordan
Back from the break and The Usos are out, as are American Alpha. It's Jey Uso working the match, not Jimmy like the graphic said. They go at it and Uso takes control early on. Chad Gable looks on from ringside as Uso keeps Jordan down.
Jordan ends up getting the quick win out of nowhere with a roll-up.
Winner: Jason Jordan
- After the match, Uso attacks Gable at ringside and goes for the knee. Jey comes from behind and takes out Jordan's knee with a chop block. They bring Jordan in the ring and Jey ties the leg up while Jimmy goes to the top. The music interrupts and out come SmackDown Tag Team Champions Rhyno and Heath Slater to make the save. The Usos retreat without getting physical with the champs but they have words.
- We get another look at Wyatt back in the room Orton trapped him in. Wyatt is singing in his rocking chair. Wyatt senses someone is watching and is glad they're here. He wants to be taken home, he's ready to go home. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Orton lifts the door to his room but Wyatt is gone. Orton is worried. He flips out and walks off.
Jack Swagger vs. Baron Corbin
We go to the ring and out comes Jack Swagger to make his in-ring debut for the blue brand. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Baron Corbin. Swagger gets the upperhand early on and does the "We The People" gimmick but Corbin turns it around after a cheap shot while the referee's head is turned. We go to commercial with Corbin standing tall.
Back from a commercial and Corbin worked Swagger over during the break and hit a Deep Six for a 2 count. Corbin with a submission now. Swagger finally makes a big comeback but Corbin blocks the Swagger Bomb. Swagger counters and applies the ankle lock. Corbin crawls for the bottom rope but Swagger pulls him back. The referee says Corbin tapped but he reaches for the bottom rope and grabs it.
Winner: Jack Swagger
- After the match, Corbin is shocked as there's an argument over whether or not he tapped out. The referee goes to ringside to raise Swagger's arm as we get a replay. JBL goes crazy about how Corbin didn't tap, he was just reaching for the rope. Corbin throws a fit at ringside.
- Still to come, No Mercy opponents face off. Back to break.
- Back from commercial and WWE World Champion AJ Styles is out. He brags on beating John Cena and Ambrose and talks about beating both of them at No Mercy on Sunday until the music hits and out comes Ambrose. He's upset over how he had Styles pinned last week but Cena cost him the title. Ambrose goes on ranting until Cena's music hits and out he comes to interrupt.
Styles tells Cena to shut up before he speaks. Styles says we all know what he's going to say. Styles knocks Cena for comparing himself to an icon like Ric Flair when it comes to the 16 World Title reigns. Styles doesn't care how many titles Cena wins, he will never be in the same conversation as Flair. Styles says Cena shouldn't be worried about Flair's legacy, he should be worried about AJ Styles. Styles says Cena chases history while he makes it. Cena goes at AJ but Ambrose gets in the way and has something to say. Ambrose says Cena is the master of the political spin and that's how he's been on top for so many years. He accuses Cena of stabbing anyone who got in his way in the back. He's been trying to do it to Ambrose since day one. Ambrose says Cena can't outwork him.
Ambrose goes on and calls Cena fake. Cena just says talk is cheap and tackles Ambrose. Cena unloads on him and knocks away AJ. Cena grabs the WWE World Title and raises it as his music hits. AJ comes back in and they go at it. Styles hits a Phenomenal Forearm and raises the title, declaring it his. Styles exits the ring as his music hits. Ambrose nails Styles at ringside out of nowhere. He drops Styles with Dirty Deeds on the steel ramp. Ambrose raises the title as his music plays now. We go to replays. SmackDown goes off the air with Ambrose standing tall over Styles while Cena is down in the ring.