Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE SmackDown Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's SmackDown, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE SmackDown opens with a look back at last week.
Randy Orton vs. Luke Harper
Orton takes the mic and gives credit where it's due - the evil that runs in Bray Wyatt is hard to get away from. Orton says it's suffocating and he feels like he's losing his mind or going crazy. Orton says that's a problem but an even bigger problem for Wyatt. Orton goes on and says he is wrath, he is vengeance and he's coming for Wyatt. We cut a coffin in the back. Wyatt is laying in it. Wyatt says Orton doesn't have to come after him because Wyatt is coming after Orton. Wyatt is about to take Orton on a journey where he's gasping for his last breath. Wyatt says he's having so much fun but thinks Orton isn't. Wyatt says he's here and the lights go back out. Here comes Luke Harper to the ring.
Back and forth action to start. Orton hits a superplex and the lights go out. Wyatt's music hits as men in black and sheep masks come wheeling the casket out. Orton watches. We go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Orton is down at ringside. Wyatt watches from the floor and Harper is in the ring. Orton comes back in at the 9 count but Harper nails him for a 2 count. Harper with a Michinoku Driver and a Gator Roll. Wyatt taunts Orton with the casket lid at ringside. Harper goes to throw Orton in but it's countered and Orton tries to throw him in. Harper blocks it and comes back in. Wyatt runs in and attacks Wyatt for the bell.
Winner by DQ: Randy Orton
- After the bell, Wyatt and Harper beat Orton up. Wyatt lifts the casket lid to put Orton in but Kane is inside. Kane sits up and decks Wyatt, then Harper. Kane goes tot he top as Orton hits the draping DDT on Wyatt. Kane comes flying off the top and nails Harper. They stand tall as the lights go out again. Wyatt and Harper are gone but the casket is still there. Kane makes the ring explode with pyro as his music hits.
- Andrea D'Marco is backstage with WWE World Champion AJ Styles. He just knows Dean Ambrose is going to try and embarrass him tonight. AJ says this could be like when David Arquette won the WCW World Heavyweight Title. Styles says he will find Ambrose and take him apart, no matter where he's at, if he causes him to lose the title to James Ellsworth tonight.
Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi
Back from the break and Alexa Bliss is out. Naomi makes her entrance next.
Bliss keeps taunting and going at Naomi but then hiding behind the referee. Bliss takes control of the match for a few minutes until Naomi unloads with kicks. Naomi springboards in with a crossbody but Bliss kicks out at 2. Naomi keeps Bliss down on the mat now. Naomi with a low clothesline, a leg drop and a headlock. Bliss tries to make a comeback but gets sent into the turnbuckles. We go to commercial with Bliss getting a breather on the floor.
More action after the break. Naomi makes another comeback with a bunch of offense. She hits the split-legged moonsault for a 2 count. Naomi goes to the top but Bliss cuts her off and brings her to the mat. Bliss climbs up and hits Twisted Bliss for the win.
Winner: Alexa Bliss
- After the match, Bliss kicks Naomi out of the ring and stands tall as we go to replays. Renee Young interviews Bliss in the ring now. She promises to take the SmackDown Women's Title from Becky Lynch on November 8th in Glasgow.
- We get a look at Dolph Ziggler and The Spirit Squad from last week. Still to come, the six-man match. Also, Curt Hawkins wrestles. We go to commercial.
Apollo Crews vs. Curt Hawkins
Back from the break and Apollo Crews is out. Curt Hawkins is out next.
Hawkins cuts a promo on Crews and says he will have to change his name to Apollo Lose after tonight. Crews drops him with a right hand. Hawkins takes the mic and says Crews just deprived everyone of the chance to see him wrestle tonight. Hawkins storms off without wrestling as Crews' music hits.
- Still to come Ellsworth vs. Styles.
- We get a look at The Bella Twins in Muscle & Fitness. We see Carmella walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Carmella comes to the ring and runs down Nikki Bella, leading to Nikki coming out to confront her. They trade promos but Carmella leaves before a brawl breaks out.
Heath Slater, Rhyno and Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz and The Spirit Squad
The match saw The Miz and The Spirit Squad get the win over the WWE Intercontinental Champion and the SmackDown Tag Team Champions.
Winners: The Miz, Kenny and Mikey
- Daniel Bryan is backstage talking to Shane McMahon on the phone about the Survivor Series matches. Natalya walks in and wants to be the first participant for the women's team. She talks about wanting to lead the division. We go to commercial with Natalya asking Bryan about following her cat on social media.
Jack Swagger vs. Baron Corbin
Corbin takes Swagger outside early on and brings him back in. Corbin hits End of Days for a pretty quick win.
Winner: Baron Corbin
- We go backstage to Natalya still talking to Bryan about her cats. Dean Ambrose walks in wearing a referee t-shirt and he's ready to call it down the middle tonight. Bryan says Dean can't be referee tonight but he can be timekeeper, ring announcer or commentator. Ambrose says he will do that but doesn't say which one. Ambrose walks off and we go to commercial.
WWE World Title Match: James Ellsworth vs. AJ Styles
Back from the break and out comes Dean Ambrose. He's starting off as the ring announcer. WWE World Champion AJ Styles is out first. James Ellsworth is out next and fans chant his name. We get formal ring introductions from Ambrose.
Ambrose repeatedly rings the bell and distracts AJ, allowing Ellsworth to go to worth AJ takes control and puts Ellsworth in a submission. Ambrose gets on the mic and says we need to take a commercial break, distracting AJ again. We go to break.
Back from the break and AJ is still in control. Ambrose with more shenanigans on the mic. AJ keeps control and takes Ellsworth to the top for a superplex. Ambrose distracts AJ again. More of the same from AJ and Ambrose as they take turns rolling Ellsworth in and out of the ring. Ellsworth gets a close 2 count after Sweet Chin Music. Fans chant "holy s--t" at Ellsworth. AJ catches Ellsworth in a spinebuster and shuts the momentum down. AJ unloads on Ellsworth in the corner. Ambrose taunts AJ on the mic again.
Ambrose continues to upset AJ and he takes it out on Ellsworth. The referee calls for the bell as AJ won't let up in the corner.
Winner by DQ: James Ellsworth
- After the bell, Ambrose announces AJ as the loser but he retains. Ambrose enters the ring to announce Ellsworth the winner but Styles charges him. Ambrose drops AJ with Dirty Deeds. Ambrose announces Ellsworth as the man who has more wins over AJ than John Cena. Fans chant for Ellsworth as we go to replays. Ambrose' music hits as he checks on Ellsworth and SmackDown goes off the air.