- Ahead of the program airing later today, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" released a portion of an interview with Ronda Rousey. The former champion returns to the Octagon for the first time in over a year this December at UFC 207 vs. Amanda Nunes for the female bantamweight title.
Rousey talks in-depth about her decision to return, how long she plans on competing still and even her relationship with fellow UFC fighter Travis Browne during the interview. Of note, the former Olympic bronze medalist sees UFC 207 as the beginning of the end for her at 29 years old.
"Not that long, I'm wrapping it up," Rousey said. "This is definitely one of my last fights. Everyone better watch. The show isn't going to be around forever."
- A key lightweight contest will headline Saturday's UFC Fight Night 98 card, ending a lengthy break in UFC action. Former champion Rafael dos Anjos returns for the first time since dropping his title to Eddie Alvarez, taking on red-hot Tony Ferguson. The main card and majority of the prelims air live on FOX Sports 1.
Along with dos Anjos-Ferguson, Diego Sanchez welcomes former Bellator title contender Marcin Held to the Octagon and Ricardo Lamas takes on Charles Oliveira.
Below is the latest fight card:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1/10 p.m. ET)
* Lightweight: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson
* Lightweight: Diego Sanchez vs. Marcin Held
* Featherweight: Ricardo Lamas vs. Charles Oliveira
* Lightweight: Beneil Dariush vs. Rashid Magomedov
* Strawweight: Heather Jo Clark vs. Alexa Grasso
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1/8 p.m. ET)
* Bantamweight: Erik Perez vs. Felipe Arantes
* Bantamweight: Marco Beltran vs. Joe Soto
* Welterweight: Erick Montano vs. Max Griffin
* Bantamweight: Henry Briones vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/6:30 p.m. ET)
* Middleweight: Sam Alvey vs. Alex Nicholson
* Lightweight: Marco Polo Reyes vs. Jason Novelli
* Featherweight: Enrique Barzola vs. Chris Avila