- Early weigh-ins for UFC 205 went down on Friday, while the final face-offs will take place later today from Madison Square Garden in New York City. Those stream live at 6 p.m. ET in the video above.
Both lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez and challenger Conor McGregor weighed in early, coming in under the 155-pound max for the main event. All three title fights, in fact, were made official and are now set.
That was not the case for the rest of the card, as Kelvin Gastelum failed to even come to the scale for his welterweight contest with Donald Cerrone. That bout is now off and Cerrone is expected to meet Matt Brown in December. Also, a lightweight prelim between Jim Miller and Thiago Alves is now a catchweight after Alves was well over the 155-pound limit.
As a reminder, Wrestling Inc. will be bringing you live coverage of UFC 205 this coming Saturday night, including play-by-play for all three title fights.
MAIN CARD (PPV/10 p.m. ET)
UFC Lightweight Championship
* Eddie Alvarez (154.6 lbs.) vs. Conor McGregor (154.4) for Alvarez's title
UFC Welterweight Championship
* Tyron Woodley (169.8) vs. Stephen Thompson (169.8) for Woodley's title
UFC Strawweight Championship
* Joanna Jedrzejczyk (114.4) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.4) for Jedrzejczyk's title
* Female Bantamweight: Miesha Tate (135.6) vs. Raquel Pennington (135.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1/8 p.m. ET)
* Featherweight: Frankie Edgar (145.4) vs. Jeremy Stephens (145.8)
* Lightweight: Khabib Nurmagomedov (155.8) vs. Michael Johnson (155.8)
* Middleweight: Tim Boetsch (185.4) vs. Rafael Natal (185.4)
* Welterweight: Vicente Luque (170.6) vs. Belal Muhammad (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/7 p.m. ET)
* Lightweight: Thiago Alves (162.6) vs. Jim Miller (157.6)
* Female Bantamweight: Liz Carmouche (134.8) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (135)