- Ronda Rousey admits that she has done a lot of soul-searching since her loss to Holly Holm last year. The former UFC female bantamweight champion appeared on "Conan" Wednesday night to discuss that defeat, her upcoming UFC 207 return and more.
"I've done a lot of learning in this last year, and I've learned the views I get or the money I make doesn't really mean anything for my happiness," Rousey said. "Now that I know that the women's division is secure, I don't have to do that anymore."
Rousey will challenge Amanda Nunes on December 30 for the belt from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Nunes captured the title with a summer upset of Miesha Tate, who bested Holm for the belt earlier this year.
- Weigh-ins for Friday night's UFC Fight Night 102 event went down earlier today and the card is now official. The entire event streams live on UFC Fight Pass from Albany, New York.
In the main event, Derrick Lewis battles Shamil Abdurakhimov. Lewis weighed in at 265.6 pounds, while Abdurakhimov was 253.8.
Complete weigh-in results can be found below:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass/9 p.m. ET)
* Shamil Abdurakhimov (253.8 lbs.) vs. Derrick Lewis (265.6)
* Anthony Hamilton (254.6) vs. Francis Ngannou (257.2)
* Corey Anderson (205.4) vs. Sean O'Connell (205.6)
* Saparbek Safarov (205) vs. Gian Villante (205.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/5:45 p.m. ET)
* Justine Kish (116.4) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.2)
* Randy Brown (170.8) vs. Brian Camozzi (169.6)
* Joe Gigliotti (186) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (184.4)
* Andrew Sanchez (185) vs. Trevor Smith (185.4)
* Shane Burgos (145.6) vs. Tiago Trator (145.6)
* Marc Diakiese (155.4) vs. Frankie Perez (155.8)
* Keith Berish (184.6) vs. Ryan Janes (184.8)
* J.J. Aldrich (115.4) vs. Juliana Lima (115.6)