Welcome to the WrestlingINC.com Live Viewing Party for WWE NXT. Tonight's episode features all the fallout from last Saturday's NXT TakeOver: Orlando event plus more in-ring action as they hit the reset button after Wrestlemania.
Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media. Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- We open up the show with a look back at NXT TakeOver: Orlando. We're back at the Amway Center, the site of TakeOver. Let's head to the ring for our first match of the evening.
Peyton Royce vs. Aliyah
Aliya debuting a new theme it appears as she takes on one of the "Iconic Aussies." Peyton with the quick push down, but it fires Aliyah up. Neck breaker from Aliyah gets a one count. Peyton joins Billie Kay, but Aliyah separates them with a stomp to Billie Kay's hand. Back in the ring and Royce gets Aliyah tangled up in a submission in the ropes. Royce with all sorts of disrespect, comes up empty with a spin kick. Royce clearly the most experienced of the two. Aliyah with a pair of arm drags and a hip toss. Royce reverses and hits a bridging Fisherman's Suplex for the win.
Winner via Pinfall: Peyton Royce
- A look back at the 8-man tag from TakeOver and the NXT Women's Championship match between Asuka and Ember Moon. They catch up with her after the match and ask who's next for Asuka. The champ says "who's left?" and that she's still champion.
- Oney Lorcan takes on an unknown opponent later tonight.
- A look back at Aleister Black vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas. They show Almas partying at a night club with a trio of ladies after his latest loss and question his focus on his in-ring capabilities.
Heavy Machinery vs. The Bollywood Boyz
Both of the Bollywood Boyz equal one Heavy Machine. We start off with some dancing, and neither Knight or the crowd care for it. Knight with a shoulder tackle. He catches Harv in mid-air, makes the tag, and tosses him for the perfect catch to Dozovic. Overhead suplex slings Harv halfway across the ring. Gurv gets caught trying a sneak attack and tries to dance it off. He gets a take down for his troubles. Gurv gets sandwiched between the behemoths and they celebrate with a chest bump. The Boyz use some tandem offense to stun Otis, but a double suplex takes them both down. Tag made to Knight and he cleans house. A new tandem move flattens Harv for the win.
Winners via Pinfall: Heavy Machinery
- Backstage with Oney Lorcan. He says although he doesn't know who his opponent is, he's here to do his job, fight, and win.
- We'll see exclusive footage of the NXT Championship match at TakeOver between Roode and Nakamura later.
- Look back at the Tag Team Championship match. Ellering said at first that AOP was a team of destiny, and they've proved it. They not only beat one, but two teams. He said their destiny is now to become a dynasty.
- Special look at the NXT Championship match between Roode and Nakamura including alternate angles of their promos, entrances, and match. Roode's facials are great. They show Nakamura seemingly saying goodbye, as they show his highlights from NXT. He has now since debuted on SmackDown Live last Tuesday.
- Backstage with Roode after his TakeOver match. He said he would beat Nakamura for the second consecutive time, and that's exactly what he did. He said there were over 15,000 people in Orlando, NXT's home. He said he will continue to take NXT to new heights for the days, weeks, and months, to come.
- Official announcement that Drew McIntyre has joined the NXT brand. They interview him and he says he's traveled the world and won all the championships there are. He said the next step was to go where all the best superstars in the world are, and that's NXT. He'll be on next week's show.
Oney Lorcan vs. El Vagabundo (Elias Samson)
We'd like to welcome this debuting superstar to the show, with a familiar guitar in tow. He would like to play a quick song for us. Oney Lorcan's ears are tired and shuts Vagabundo up for the moment. Lorcan says Vagabundo reminds him a bit of a drifter. Somehow Samson is now over with this new gimmick. Vagabundo kicks Lorcan in the midsection and sends him reeling as we go to break.
El Vagabundo in mucho control as the crowd goes into a big "Ole" and "Vagabundo" chant. Chin lock cinched in by the luchador. Lorcan slips a corner attack and lands ocho corner attacks. The crowd wants one more, but Vagabundo attacks from behind. Vagabundo lifts Lorcan, but Lorcan grabs the mask to reveal Elias Samson. Lorcan hits a running Blockbuster for the three count. Security has to escort Samson away for a second week in a row, this time by a single female security officer and a handful of hair.