Welcome to our live coverage of WWE 205 Live, exclusively on the WWE Network! Join us immediately following SmackDown at 10:00pm EST. Be sure to leave your feedback in the comments section, share our coverage of tonight's episode through social media, and REFRESH for the most up to date coverage.
- Recap of the rivalry between Jack Gallagher and The Brian Kendrick.
- Vic Joseph and Corey Graves welcome us in as they talk about the newest arrival to 205 Live, Enzo Amore, the upcoming 6-man tag match, and the No DQ match between Gallagher and Kendrick.
The Brian Kendrick vs. Jack Gallagher (No DQ Match)
Jack stands in the ring, eyes focused on Kendrick as Brian yells "I'm a fighter!" Gallagher with some big strikes early on, Kendrick grabs the umbrella, goes for a swing, but it's blocked. Gallagher then goes to work on Kendrick's back as he bails out of the ring. Following his opponent out, Gallagher with a running dropkick sending Kendrick out to the crowd. Kendrick is getting destroyed so far, getting thrown into barricades, cases, and even the screen on the stage. Action makes it's way back into the ring, but Kendrick is sent right out to the floor. Gallagher begins to dismantle the announcer table. He heads over and Kendrick nails him with a kendo stick, then slams Jack's head into the steel steps over and over.
Gallagher gets his foot tied into the ring apron ties and Kendrick swings for the fences a few more times. Ringside Doctor checks out Gallagher as Kendrick taunts the crowd. Looks like Gallagher got busted open on one of those whacks against the steps. Kendrick brings a ring bell into the ring and smacks his opponent's head on it, then locks in the Captain's Hook with the help of a kendo stick to get the win.
Winner: The Brian Kendrick via Submission
- Backstage, Dasha Fuentes talks with Noam Dar, Drew Gulak, and Tony Nese. Dar says he may have underestimated Enzo on Raw and that Enzo didn't beat him, he beat himself. Gulak jumps in and feels like Enzo is going to tarnish the good name of 205 Live. Tony is counting his abs and is completely over talking about Enzo.
- TJ Perkins joins commentary, still on crutches and with a knee brace.
Rich Swann vs. Ariya Daivari
TJP says the knee is coming along, but he's taking his time getting back to 100%. After some back and forth holds, the pace picks up as both Superstars go for pin attempts, each getting a two-count. Swann landing a rolling splash, goes for a pin, two-count. Daivari heads to the outside, plays possum and suddenly slams Swann on the announcer table. Daivari then grabs one of TJP's crutches, attempting to bring it in the match, TJP rips it away from him. A semi-distracted Daivari gets rolled up and pinned.
Winner: Rich Swann via Pinfall
- Post match, Daivari runs out and beats up TJP, jamming a crutch into TJP's stomach. Daivari throws him in the ring and suddenly TJP can wrestle! He flips off the ropes and does a spinning kick to take Daivari out. TJP says his knee is getting better to Swann, Swann grabs a crutch and hands it to TJP. Disappointed, Swann heads out of the ring as TJP goes back to Daivari and lands a detonation kick.
- In the locker room, Cedric Alexander and Gran Metalik are met by Enzo Amore. Enzo starts drawing up a game plan, Cedric says that's not needed as those two have been around since 205 Live started. Enzo tries to go back to a game plan as Metalik and Cedric look at each other, probably wondering if there's another show Enzo can go to.
Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Noam Dar vs. Enzo Amore, Cedric Alexander, and Gran Metalik
Enzo comes out to a decent pop, cuts his usual promo and the crowd busts out a "How you doin?" chant. Enzo calls Drew Gulak "Captain Underpants" and says Nese moonlights as a Chippendales dancer. Starting off is Gulak and Enzo, Gulak tries dancing like Enzo before the two lock up. Gulak starts working Enzo on the mat, saying "you want to disrespect us?" Gulak really putting the boots to Enzo before he's able to tag in Cedric. Gulak yells from the apron "I got more for you punk!" at Enzo.
Nese and Cedric in the ring, Cedric using his quickness to keep Nese grounded. Enzo wants back in, gets the tag, Nese continues to taunt Enzo about being new to the division. Metalik and Cedric with stereo dives to the outside. Metalik did an amazing step-up variation and landed on his feet! Enzo wants to do the same and Nese cuts of him off at the pass. Action back in the ring, Alexander is getting worked over by both Nese and Gulak. Alexander trying to make a comeback, finally drops Gulak with a nice handspring roundhouse kick. In come Nese and Metalik, the king of the ropes dances on the second rope, nailing a nice dropkick. Nese gets dropped near the corner. Metalik goes for a senton, but Gulak pulls Nese out of the way, Cedric clears out Gulak. Metalik able to tag in Enzo who hits a high crossbody on Nese, then clears out Dar. Enzo counters Nese, rolls him up and puts his feet on the ropes to steal a victory for his team!
Winners: Enzo Amore, Cedric Alexander, and Gran Metalik via Pinfall
- Post-match, we see Neville backstage just laughing at Enzo as his team celebrates in the ring.