- Above is behind-the-scenes video from Nikki Bella's recent workout on ClevverTV's "Get Jacked" show with hosts Lily & Jarrett.
20. I used to sell Kirby vacuums when I was seventeen. I sold one vacuum to my grandfather who bought it out of sympathy and I had the job for a week. It was the worst job I ever had!
21. WWE legends Sensational Sherri and Miss Elizabeth were both at my house when I was a kid. I was star struck by them!
22. When I was growing up, I went trick or treating with Bray Wyatt. He dressed up as Batman.
23. I have a major fear of spiders.
24. If I had one last meal, it would be a plate of my Aunt Georgia's chocolate chip cookies. They're the best in the world.
25. If I could go back in time for one day it would be on a Sunday at the Hart House in Calgary during one of my Grandfather's famous Sunday dinners. Those dinners with my whole family together were so special. Family is everything.
- We noted before how Nia Jax was participating in a fashion show at theCURVYCon in New York City this weekend. Yahoo has a brief article on the fashion show, noting that Nia walked the runway "while wearing a navy blue-and-white top with blue jeans and a cranberry-colored hat, and also a black, lace top with a black bra underneath."
The Rock took to Twitter and tweeted the following props on his cousin Nia: