Raj Giri and Glenn Rubenstein are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. We are joined today by WWE Superstar, Heath Slater. Topics include:
– WWE SmackDown Review
– Heath Slater talks former 3MB member Jinder Mahal as WWE Champion.
– Heath on not being initially drafted to Raw or SmackDown.
– Last minute changes to Survivor Series.
– Heath speaks about making moments for fans, no matter the gimmick.
– Ric Flair’s ESPN “30 for 30” Documentary.
– Heath talks about working with Rhyno and being in The Nexus.
You can check out the full episode in the video above or the audio player below. For a direct download, click here. If you want to subscribe to our audio channel, you can do so through iTunes as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you like the show, please subscribe and rate on iTunes! Also, please give us a thumbs up and subscribe on the Wrestling Inc. Youtube channel.