Welcome to our live coverage of WWE 205 Live, exclusively on the WWE Network! Join us immediately following SmackDown at 10pm ET. Be sure to leave your feedback in the comments section, share our coverage of tonight's episode through social media, and REFRESH for the most up to date coverage.
- Recap of Kurt Angle setting up two Fatal 4-Way Matches with the winners of each match facing off for a chance to take on Cruiserweight Champion, Enzo Amore. On Raw, Rich Swann was able to win the first of the two matches.
- Vic Joseph and Nigel McGuinness welcome us in as they preview Mustafa Ali and Cedric Alexander vs. Tony Nese and Drew Gulak, along with Kalisto vs. Jack Gallagher. Tonight is the one year anniversary for 205 Live on the WWE Network.
- Out comes Enzo, mic in hand, with Noam Dar. Enzo talks about the Zo Train and how he provides opportunities for others to have a crack at his title. Enzo wants Dar to redeem himself for not winning in the Fatal 4-Way match on last night's Raw. He wants Dar to take out Rich Swann, so he doesn't get near his title. Crowd didn't react at all during this promo.
- On this week's Raw it will be Ali, Alexander, Gulak, and Nese to determine Swann's opponent to become the number one contender.
Noam Dar vs. Rich Swann
Dar immediately rolls to the outside to get some encouragement from Enzo. Enzo says he wants Dar to make sure Swann is aware he's a two-time Cruiserweight Champion. Swann gets the best of Dar in the first exchange and Dark heads to the outside again. He attempts to get back in the ring and gets booted to the floor, Swann with a senton off the apron to the floor. Action back in the ring, Swann kicks out Dar's knee, running splash, and he heads up to the top rope.
Distraction by Enzo, Dar kicks Swann's leg out from under him, goes for two pins, both are two-counts. Dar with a variation of a surfboard submission, lets go though, Swann jumps all over him. Spinning kick, but Dar catches him with a clothesline to the back of the head, pin, two. Dar trying to work out his knee and Enzo yells "What are you? Big Cass?" Swann catches Dar, phoenix splash hits, pin, 1-2-3.
Winner: Rich Swann via Pinfall
- Post-match, Enzo yells at Dar and says "Winners are on the Zo Train!" Dar asks for another shot and Enzo says there might not be another shot.
- Backstage, Dasha Fuentes asks Kalisto about his mindset after losing the title to Enzo. He says it's torture, he's been knocked down, but he's going to fight his way back into the title picture, starting tonight against Jack Gallagher.
Jack Gallagher (with The Brian Kendrick) vs. Kalisto
First exchange goes to the ropes, Gallagher shoves Kalisto's face, and Kalisto shoves back. Back and forth mat wrestling to kick things off. Kalisto using his speed with punches and kicks that send Gallagher to the apron, Gallagher able to slip under his opponent and throws him back on the mat. Neck submission by Gallagher who continues to keep Kalisto grounded. Pin attempt, two, straight jacket submission in the middle of the ring. Kalisto able to roll away, Gallagher goes for the running corner kick, misses, but lands on his feet, Kalisto with a roll-up, two. Kalisto with a big kick and a hurricanrana that slams Gallagher's face straight into the mat. Salida del Sol hits, but in comes Kendrick with a kick to the head. Ref calls for the bell.
Winner: Kalisto via DQ
- Post-match, Kendrick continues to beat up Kalisto, Gallagher with a headbutt to Kalisto and the duo heads up the ramp.
- Hideo Itami vignette, showing clips from him in NXT.
- Backstage, Ali and Alexander jokingly taunt each other about winning next week's Fatal 4-Way as Swann watches on.
Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali vs. Drew Gulak and Tony Nese
Before the match gets started, Gulak with a mic, he says Enzo looked at the two of them and thought they could be called "Power Point." Nese is the power, and Gulak likes to make salient points. He references Justice League, Nese is Aquaman, Gulak is Batman, and they dedicate this match to their Superman, Enzo. Power Point presentation time and- nope! Out comes their opponents. Gulak and Alexander start the match. Crowd with a "Power Point" chant, which makes him super mad and he tells them to stop chanting! Alexander in control at first, Gulak able to drop him, tags out, Nese immediately gets caught.
In comes Ali off the top rope, Alexander back in with a stomp to Nese's elbow. Quick tag brings Ali back in, but Nese uses his power to slow down his opponent. Quick taunt by Nese, gets booed. Armdrag by Ali, he looks to tag out, but Alexander wasn't in his corner as he was yelling at Gulak. Ali does tag out and barks at Alexander for not being in his corner. Gulak tries to take advantage, but initially is kept at bay by Alexander. As Alexander goes for his handspring kick, Nese stops that from the outside. Gulak with a shot from behind and tags in Nese. Leg drop, pin, one-count. Nese puts Alexander in a tree of woe, multiple knees to the stomach and it's time to get his ab workout in as he kicks away at Alexander.
Close battle between Gulak and Alexander, Gulak looks to tag out, but Nese runs off and pulls Ali away from his corner. Alexander looks to tag out, but nobody home. Gulak kicks away at worn down Alexander. He finally is able to tag out and Ali goes to work on Nese, pop-up drop kick, and he sends Gulak down to the floor. Ali with a facebuster, looks for his partner, and nobody is there again! Ali heads up to the top rope, but Nese crotches him on the top rope. Alexander sneaks in, since he's the legal man. Alexander has Nese up on his shoulders, big crossbody splash by Ali. Gulak is able to break up the pin, but Ali tosses him out to the floor. Alexander takes out Gulak, Nese throws Ali straight into Alexander - who was on the apron - rolls up Ali and gets the win.
Winners: Drew Gulak and Tony Nese via Pinfall
- Post-match, Enzo is out to celebrate with his guys as Ali and Alexander yell at at each other in the middle of the ring. Ali walks away unhappy as Alexander continues yelling at him.