– Above is a Total Divas preview clip for this week with Lana and Naomi TP’ing Natalya’s hotel room as the prank war continues.
– WWE stock was down 0.52% today, closing at $30.54 per share. Today’s high was $31.00 and the low was $30.53.
– WWE Games sent us the following update on DLC for WWE 2K18 today:
2K today announced that WWE 2K18’s New Moves Pack is now available as downloadable content, enabling access to a wide variety of in-game moves for established WWE Superstars and custom creations alike.
A small sample of examples include:
* The Tye Breaker 2 (As seen from WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger)
* The Tequila Sunrise/Uso Splash (As seen from WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions Jey and Jimmy Uso)
* The Crash Landing (As seen from WWE Superstar Kassius Ohno)
The New Moves Pack is available now for $3.99 for the PS4? system, Xbox One, and Windows PC, and is also included as part of the game’s Season Pass. It will be available for Nintendo Switch at a later date. For additional details please see the blog post here: https://wwe.2k.com/news/entries/wwe-2k18-new-moves-pack
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K18 is rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB. WWE 2K18 is available now worldwide for the PS4? system, Xbox One, Windows PC and Nintendo Switch.
For more information on WWE 2K18 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #WWE2K18 and #BLN1 or subscribe on YouTube.