Raj Giri, Glenn Rubenstein, and Chris Featherstone are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
– WWE SmackDown Review
– Dean Ambrose’s injury.
– Kalisto getting hit by a water bottle during 205 Live.
– Hideo Itami’s 205 Live debut.
– Where does WWE go with Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon?
– Shelton and Gable needing something more to their gimmick.
– Dolph Ziggler leaving the U.S. Title in the ring.
– WWE not following up with Mojo Rawley or the Bludgeon Brothers.
You can check out the full episode in the video above or the audio player below. For a direct download, click here. If you want to subscribe to our audio channel, you can do so through iTunes as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you like the show, please subscribe and rate on iTunes! Also, please give us a thumbs up and subscribe on the Wrestling Inc. Youtube channel.