Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- We go right to the ring and out comes RAW General Manager Kurt Angle as the "you suck" chants start up. Angle welcomes us and plugs tonight's RAW Tag Team Title match. Angle says that's not the only title match for tonight as Roman Reigns will defend due to what happened last week. The music interrupts and out comes Jason Jordan.
Jordan says he wants Reigns tonight. Angle isn't interested, bringing up how Jordan's knee is still bandaged up. Jordan says he can handle it. He mentions guys like John Cena, Kane, Braun Strowman and The Miz, saying he held his own with every single one of them. Fans give Jordan the "what!?" treatment next. Jordan says Reigns has issued Open Challenges to anyone who wants to step up and take the title. Jordan says he's ready to step up because he knows he can beat Reigns. He just needs a chance, dad. The boos continue. The music hits and out comes the WWE Intercontinental Champion to a mixed reaction.
Reigns tells Angle he's a fighting champion and he's going to tell Angle who he's fighting, but it won't be his son. Reigns wants Samoa Joe. Reigns tells Jordan if he wants an opportunity, don't go running to his daddy because he's just getting laughed at. Reigns tells Jordan to step up and take it. Jordan asks Reigns if he's seriously going to lecture him about earning opportunities. Jordan says Reigns is the poster boy for what WWE management wants. They have some words and face off until the music hits and out comes Joe.
Joe says as much as he'd love to sit in the back and watch these two act tough, his patience has run thin. Joe says if Reigns is done patronizing the kid, he accepts the challenge. And because he's merciful at times, he will give Reigns 5 seconds to withdraw his challenge to avoid the embarrassment because they know Reigns can't beat Joe. Jordan laughs and addresses Joe, saying he doesn't have to come out here to try to act tough because unlike Joe, he is actually tough. Because he doesn't have to come out and attack from behind, he issues challenges in people's face. Just like he just challenged Reigns and just like he's about to challenge Joe. Reigns tells Jordan to stay in his lane. Reigns turns his back on Joe and says the 5 seconds are up. Jordan comes from behind and drops Reigns on his head. Angle backs Jordan out of the ring and yells at him as Reigns gets to his feet. Reigns says it's not going down like this. Reigns says Joe can wait until later tonight but Jordan can get it right now. Reigns tells Angle to make the match. Jordan returns to the ring and faces off with Reigns as Angle keeps them apart. We go to commercial.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Roman Reigns vs. Jason Jordan
Back from the break and the match is underway. Reigns takes Jordan to the corner and unloads. We see Joe watching the match from the stage. Jordan tries to mount some offense but Reigns shuts him down. Jordan goes to the floor but Reigns follows. Reins works Jordan around and tosses him into the barrier as the referee counts.
Reigns continues beating Jordan around on the outside until they come back in, including sending him into the steel ring steps. Jordan enters first and nails Reigns a few times as he comes back in. Reigns sends Jordan back out of the ring and the referee counts. Reigns with a Drive By on the floor. Reigns beings it back into the ring for a 2 count. Reigns keeps Jordan down with a chinlock now, talking trash.
Jordan gets up and looks to finally make a comeback, ramming Reigns from corner to corner. Jordan keeps control with more shots into the corner. Jordan misses a running spear in the corner but Jordan counters Reigns right after that and sends him out of the ring. We go back to commercial with Jordan standing tall.
Back from the break and Jordan remains in control of Reigns, keeping him grounded with an armbar as Joe looks on from the stage. Reigns fights out and delivers a headbutt. Reigns drops Jordan with one arm and looks to make a comeback now. Jordan stumbles back into the corner and Reigns unloads as fans count along. Reigns drops Jordan with a big boot but Jordan kicks out at 2.
Reigns goes for the Superman Punch but Jordan jumps up and dropkicks him. Jordan with a 2 count. Jordan lifts Reigns but Reigns fights out, then knocks Jordan back out to the floor. The referee counts. Jordan gets to his feet but Reigns runs around and leaps off the steel steps for a Superman Punch attempt. Jordan catches Reigns in mid-air and drives him into the ring post. Jordan charges and drives Reigns back into the post again. Jordan brings it back into the ring for a close 2 count. More back and forth now but Jordan keeps the momentum going. Jordan dumps Reigns on his head again and covers for another close 2 count. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Reigns goes for the knee, dropping Jordan for a 2 count. Reigns continues focusing on the knee, applying a half-crab in the middle of the ring now. Jordan tries to go for the ropes but Reigns re-adjusts. Jordan counters the hold and rolls Reigns up for a close 2 count. Reigns with a Superman Punch for a close 2 count. We see how Jordan hurt his knee more during the break as the two tumbled out to the floor. Reigns and Jordan get up at the same time now.
Reigns goes for a spear but Jordan hits him with the bad leg. Jordan with two Northern Lights suplexes but Reigns still kicks out. More quick back & forth until Reigns hits a Superman Punch and a spear out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
- After the match, Reigns sits up and takes the title as we go to replays. Joe takes the mic from the stage and taunts Reigns for looking tired, saying maybe Jordan wore him out. Joe says he's coming to the ring to put Reigns to sleep. Joe runs and hits the ring, unloading on Reigns, who is still trying to recover from the match. Joe applies the Coquina Clutch but Jordan comes from behind and delivers a suplex. Jordan talks trash and tells Joe to bring it as Joe goes to the floor. Joe talks trash back at Jordan and he's fired up as a referee stands in his way. Reigns comes from behind and delivers a Superman Punch to Jordan, knocking him out of the ring. Reigns' music hits as Joe taunts him from the stage about putting him to sleep later tonight. We go to replays again.
- Still to come, The Bar defends against Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Kurt Angle is on the phone with RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon, saying he will fix everything and get it under control. Jordan is in the room and he demands another shot from Roman Reigns next week. Angle isn't happy with him, saying he has no right to demand anything. Angle will consider giving Jordan a match with Samoa Joe. Jordan goes to leave but Joe runs in and lays him out. Joe is fired up as he taunts Angle, saying like father like son. Joe leaves as Angle helps Jordan up.
- The announcers lead us to a video package on Absolution's Paige, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville.
Paige vs. Sasha Banks
We go to the ring and out comes Paige for her return with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. We go to commercial.
The bell rings and Paige stares Sasha down, smirking at her. Paige takes her time but they lock up and go to the ropes before breaking. Paige slaps Sasha. Sasha nails her back. Paige takes control and delivers a headbutt. Sasha ends up tackling Paige off the ropes and taking control while mocking Paige. Sasha tosses Paige across the ring a few times. Sasha with stomps in the corner now, then strikes as the referee warns her. Paige takes advantage and kicks Sasha in the gut, then slams her to the mat. Paige with a knee to the face for a 2 count.
Paige keeps Sasha grounded now. They get up and Paige launches Sasha across the ring into the corner this time. Paige puts the boots to Sasha as the referee warns her. Paige keeps control and slams Sasha on her face before applying a submission out of the corner.
Paige breaks the hold and nails Sasha for a 2 count. Sasha tries to fight back but Paige takes her back to the mat. Sasha ends up rolling Paige for a 2 count but Paige comes right back and floors her with a clothesline. Paige unloads in the corner as the referee warns her. Paige yells back at him. Paige stomps away in the corner again. Sasha catches a kick and kicks Paige in the face. Sasha sends Paige flying with scissors. Paige dumps Sasha to the apron but Sasha decks her and goes to the top for a crossbody. Paige kicks out at 2.
Sasha with knees to the back now. Sasha with a submission to keep Paige down now. The hold is broken as Deville and Rose taunt Sasha from the outside. Paige ends up hitting Sasha with a double leg takedown. Paige unloads on the mat but Sasha comes right back. Sasha drops Paige face first. Paige and Sasha both end up going out to the floor as their partners look on. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Paige is in control. Sasha tries to fight back but Paige keeps control. Paige taunts Sasha. Sasha finally builds momentum after making another comeback. Paige ends up going to the top but she wastes time. Sasha climbs up and they trade shots. Sasha lands bad on her neck after a sunset flip powerbomb. Paige with a 2 count.
Paige gets up first but they trade shots in the middle of the ring. Paige blocks the Banks Statement. Paige goes for the RamPaige but it's blocked. Sasha with the Banks Statement in the middle of the ring as fans pop. Paige finally gets to the bottom rope and the hold is broken.
Paige rolls to the floor. The two sides face off. Sasha and Paige return to the ring but Rose and Deville beat Bayley and Mickie down on the floor as they went for Sasha's leg. This leads to Sasha being distracted by Rose and Deville. Paige drops her with a kick and hits RamPaige for the pin.
- After the match, Deville and Rose join Paige in the ring. They take out Sasha again as Bliss makes her exit to the back without getting involved. Absolution stands tall over Sasha as we go to replays.
- Kurt Angle is backstage when Elias walks in with his guitar. Elias wanted another shot at Roman Reigns tonight but Angle gave the title shot to his son. Elias says the people of LA want to walk with Elias but since he has no worthy opponent, all they will get is a concert. Elias goes on and warns Angle about his bias towards his bastard son. Angle tells Elias to go have his concert while Angle tries to find him a worthy opponent.
- Still to come, The Bar defends. Also, a look at fallout from Braun Strowman's attack on Kane from last week. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole leads us to a video package on the Kane vs. Braun Strowman feud.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore with The Zo Train - Drew Gulak, Tony Nese, Ariya Daivari and Noam Dar. Enzo says Gulak and Nese better seize their opportunity tonight. He knocks Dar and Daivari for losing last week. He says they have to do better because they represent him. He goes on and says what they do not do is lose twice. He orders them out to get the job done. Enzo turns around and Nia Jax is standing there smiling at him. Nia asks Enzo how he's doing and walks off after flirting a bit with him. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Cedric Alexander while Mustafa Ali, Drew Gulak and Tony Nese wait in the ring. The winner of this match will face Rich Swann next week to become the new #1 contender to Enzo.
The bell rings and Nese attacks Ali while Gulak attacks Cedric. Cedric and Ali end up going at it after sending the members of The Zo Train to the floor. Ali and Cedric trade moves and kip up at the same time. Cedric eventually takes out Gulak and Nese with a big dive to the floor. Cedric returns to the ring and takes control of Gulak now. Nese comes back in the ring and helps Gulak beat Cedric down in the corner.
Gulak and Nese keep control of Cedric as Gulak yells about this being a No Fly Zone. Gulak and Nese argue. Ali comes in from the top rope and takes them down. Ali goes for a few pin attempts but can't get the win. Gulak and Nese double team Ali in the corner now. Ali comes back against both of them but they keep double teaming him. Cedric comes back in and unloads on Gulak. Alexander drops Gulak for a close 2 count as Nese breaks it up. Nese drops Cedric and sends him out to the apron. Ali takes out Nese. Gulak takes out Ali. Cedric springboards in and takes Gulak down. Fans pop as we go to commercial with all 4 cruiserweights down.
More back and forth after the break. Cedric and Gulak go at it. Cedric drops Gulak with a big move off the ropes but Ali breaks the pin up. Ali and Cedric argue before going at it. Rich Swann was shown watching in the back. Nese goes at it with Cedric now. Ali and Cedric team up to take out Nese with a double superkick. Ali and Cedric go at it again in the middle of the ring now.
Cedric gets the upperhand but Ali stuns him with a shot to the face. Cedric catches Ali out of nowhere and drops him for a close 2 count as Nese breaks it up just in time. Ali decks Nese and goes to the top but gets crotched over the top rope. Alexander gets sent to the apron by Nese but he rocks Nese with a right. Nese with a rolling palm strike while Cedric is up top and Ali is still crotched on the top. Nese climbs up but Cedric fights him. Nese gets knocked to the mat by Cedric. Ali moves over to the top and nails a huge springboard Spanish Fly to Cedric. The crowd pops big time. Ali covers for a 2 count as Gulak breaks the pin.
Fans chant "this is awesome" now. Ali and Gulak slowly get up. Gulak with a jawbreaker. Gulak goes for a suplex but it's blocked twice. Gulak unloads but Ali lands on his feet. More back and forth between the two. Ali drops Gulak in the corner and climbs to the top. Nese pulls Gulak to the floor to safety. Nese knees Ali in the head while he's up top. Cedric ends up hitting a Lumbar Check on Nese, sending him to the floor. Cedric also drops Ali in the middle of the ring. Gulak runs in and takes out Cedric with a knee. Gulak covers Ali and steals the win to advance to next week's RAW.
Winner: Drew Gulak
- After the match, Gulak celebrates as we go to replays. Gulak vs. Swann is now set for next week's RAW with the winner facing Enzo the following week. Charly Caruso enters the ring and interviews Gulak, asking if he's conflicted about possibly facing the leader of The Zo Train. Gulak calls it a hard-hitting question that can only be answered in a hard-hitting way like his... PowerPoint Presentation. Graves says we're out of time and won't get to see the presentation. It looks like this may air during the commercial.
- We see Elias backstage walking. Cole leads us to a preview for Wednesday's Total Divas episode with Lana and Rusev. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Elias is in the ring with his guitar. He starts his latest song and takes shots at Los Angeles. Elias goes on and the music interrupts as Braun Strowman comes out to a pop.
Braun attacks Elias and gets the best of him, unloading in the ring. Elias ends up on the floor and Braun follows. There's a counter as he runs Braun into the ring post. Elias comes from behind and smashes his guitar over Braun's back but it does nothing. Braun drops Elias on the outside. They come back in and Braun scoops Elias for a big running powerslam. Fans pop as Braun goes to the floor and takes apart the steel ring steps. Braun comes back into the ring to continue the assault on Elias but Kane's music hits as the lights go down.
Kane appears on the big screen taunts Braun, accusing him of forgetting what it's like to be a monster among men. Kane goes on and says maybe Braun will remember next week as they face off in the ring. Kane says they will ascend into the abyss next week but only one monster will emerge. Kane laughs as Braun looks on from the ring fuming.
- We see what happened earlier tonight with Joe, Jordan and Reigns.
- The Shield is backstage. Reigns says he did his part tonight and now it's time for Rollins and Ambrose to do theirs. Rollins says it's just them and The Bar, and they always get the job done when it's them and The Bar. Ambrose is surprised that the rematch is tonight after being away for a week on his honeymoon in Hawaii. Rollins asks if Ambrose has been using his cell phone and Reigns comments on Ambrose not using the internet. Rollins and Ambrose are confident going into tonight's match.
- Still to come, Asuka will be in action. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole plugs John Cena's Jimmy Fallon appearance on Wednesday night and the "Today" show appearance on Thursday to promote new animated movie Ferdinand.
Asuka vs. Alicia Fox
Back from the break and out comes Asuka. Alicia Fox is out next.
We get a sidebar video of Fox talking about how she's not Dana Brooke and she's about to break Asuka's undefeated streak. The bell rings and Fox strikes first and takes control. Asuka makes a comeback early on and hits the Hip Attack. Asuka with more offense until Fox hits her with more kicks.
Fox upset Asuka with a few disrespectful shots. Asuka comes back and hits a kick off the ropes. Asuka ends up kicking Fox after blocking the scissors kick. Asuka goes on and takes Fox down into the armbar for the win.
- After the match, Asuka stands tall as her music hits. Paige's music hits and out she comes with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. Absolution once again surrounds Asuka while she's in the ring, staring her down. Asuka backs out of the ring without fighting, just like last week. Asuka is all smiles as she backs up the ramp. Paige takes the mic and addresses Fox, telling her to relax. Paige enters the ring and says from the bottom of her heart, she's not here to hurt Foxy. Paige says Fox is actually her friend and the only one to like her a year ago. Paige says Fox is her best friend and she loves Fox. Paige loves Fox, she just doesn't think Sonya and Mandy feel the same way. Paige looks at both of them and they enter the ring with Paige and Fox now. Fox starts fighting as Mandy and Sonya attack her. Paige watches. Sonya whips Fox into a kick from Mandy. Deville floors her with a big knee next. Absolution stands tall as Paige steps over Fox. Paige yells that they are Absolution as her music hits while they stand tall with their arms in the air.
- Finn Balor is backstage walking. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole shows us a preview and behind-the-scenes look at the USA Network "Psych" movie, which airs this Thursday and has appearances by John Cena and SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair.
Finn Balor vs. Bo Dallas
We go to the ring and out comes Finn Balor. Bo Dallas is out next with Curtis Axel.
Bo ends up turning it around and taking control after interference from the outside. Bo works Balor around and talks some trash as Axel looks on in his neck brace. Bo with a kick to the gut and a big shot into his knee for another 2 count. Dallas keeps Balor grounded with a hold as fans try to rally for Balor.
Balor fights up but Dallas slams him back to the mat. Bo stomps on Balor and drops a knee for another pin attempt. Bo keeps Balor grounded with another submission on the arm. Dallas sends Balor to the corner but runs into a boot. Balor starts building momentum and nails the double stomp while Bo is on the mat. More back and forth. Balor with more offense and a Slingblade as the comeback continues. Balor with a big dropkick into the corner.
Balor goes to the top while Dallas is down in the middle of the ring. Balor nails a huge Coup de Grace for the win.
Winner: Finn Balor
- After the match, Balor stands tall as JoJo makes the announcement. We go to replays.
- We see how The New Day helped The Bar win the RAW Tag Team Titles from Ambrose & Rollins last month. Still to come, Rollins & Ambrose get their rematch. Also, a look at Matt Hardy's awakening. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and the announcers show us Matt Hardy's post-match breakdown after last week's loss to Bray Wyatt. We also see some of Hardy's bizarre "woken" tweets. The graphics flash and we cut to Bray Wyatt backstage. Wyatt asks who is Matt Hardy and says he knows, the fans know but Matt himself does not know. The video is interrupted by Matt, who has a few "Broken" style words for Wyatt before the video cuts back to Wyatt. Wyatt calls Matt a coward and goes on until the video cuts back to "Woken" Matt. The video cuts back and forth a few more times. Matt says thanks to the consumer of terrestrial entities, he has been woken. Wyatt says last week was not Matt's breaking point, it was his. Wyatt actually feels alive again. His heart is pumping and there's a fire inside of him that will only grow stronger. That fire will not cleanse you or save you, it will make sure all of you burn. Matt says Wyatt left him with no choice. Matt sentences Wyatt to... deletion! The video cuts once again as Wyatt laughs. Matt laughs. Wyatt laughs. This happens a few more times and ends with a bizarre Hardy. Fans are chanting "Delete!" in the arena now as the announcers try to make sense of what we just saw.
We go to the ring and out first comes Seth Rollins for tonight's main event. Dean Ambrose joins him as 2/3 of The Shield hits the ring. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Kane vs. Strowman plus Gulak vs. Swann is confirmed for next week's RAW in Cleveland. Back to the ring and out come RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar. We get formal ring introductions from JoJo. We see Roman Reigns backstage watching the match.
Cesaro starts off with Ambrose and they trade holds. Sheamus with an early tag but Ambrose unloads on him. Ambrose goes for a tag but Cesaro pulls Rollins off the apron. Sheamus drops Ambrose with a clothesline and works him over. Sheamus takes Ambrose to the corner and in comes Rollins for some double teaming. Fans chant "you look stupid" at Sheamus now. The Bar keeps Ambrose in their corner and double teams him again. Sheamus runs over Ambrose with a running boot and keeps the boot to him as the referee warns him.
Sheamus takes Ambrose to the ropes as the referee warns him again. Cesaro gets a cheap shot in. Sheamus takes Ambrose down and keeps him grounded while talking some trash. Sheamus takes Ambrose back to the corner and puts him up top. Ambrose comes off and rolls through, tagging in Rollins. Rollins goes at it with Sheamus and unloads, hitting a Blockbuster from the corner. Rollins with a Slingblade for a 2 count. Sheamus dumps Rollins to the apron but Rollins ends up knocking Sheamus hard to the floor. Rollins goes out but has to fight off Cesaro, allowing Sheamus to come from behind and send Rollins face first into the ring post. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Bar remains in control. Sheamus works Rollins over. Cesaro tags in and backdrops Rollins, stopping the tag to Ambrose. Cesaro with a close 2 count. Sheamus tags back in and comes off the second rope with a clothesline for a 2 count. Sheamus keeps Rollins grounded now with an arm submission.
Rollins fights up and out but Sheamus catches him for a backbreaker. Rollins counters that and drops Sheamus. Both are down now. More back and forth between the two. Cesaro takes Ambrose off the apron with a cheap shot. Rollins tries to fight both off but gets dropped into a big uppercut. Sheamus covers for another close 2 count. Sheamus keeps Rollins grounded again. Rollins fights up looking for a tag but Ambrose is still down on the floor. Rollins finally nails a superkick that knocks Sheamus out of the ring. Rollins is down as Cesaro checks on Sheamus on the floor.
Ambrose makes his way back up. Ambrose tags in as does Cesaro and they go at it. Ambrose gets the upperhand and dumps Cesaro over the top rope to the floor. Ambrose runs the ropes but has to stop and knock Sheamus off the apron. Ambrose runs into an uppercut from Cesaro. Cesaro goes to the top for a crossbody but Ambrose rolls through for a 2 count. Cesaro with a Cesaro Swing not but Ambrose counters it and pins Cesaro for 2. Ambrose misses Dirty Deeds and avoids a Brogue Kick, then sends Sheamus to the floor. Ambrose with another 2 count. Sheamus with a big knee to Ambrose's face while Cesaro has the referee distracted. Ambrose still kicks out at 2. Some fans chant "this is awesome" now.
The Bar tries to double team Ambrose with a super powerbomb but Ambrose fights them off and sends Cesaro into the turnbuckle. Rollins tags in and climbs up for a big superplex on Sheamus. Rollins rolls through and hits a Falcon Arrow for a close 2 count as Cesaro breaks the pin up. Cesaro and Rollins go at it. A Neutralizer is blocked. Rollins with a big forearm. Cesaro counters and hits a big uppercut. Cesaro goes for he Neutralizer but it's blocked. Rollins drops Cesaro wit a knee to the face. Rollins with a 2 count as Sheamus breaks the pin. Sheamus unloads on Rollins with stomps as the referee warns him. Ambrose tries to run into the ring but Sheamus knees him in the face. Sheamus goes back to stomping away on Rollins. The referee tries to get him to stop but he won't. The referee calls the match.
Winners by DQ: Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose
- After the match, JoJo makes the announcement as The Bar stands tall and retrieves their titles. Sheamus is all smiles. Kurt Angle comes out and says they're not getting off that easy. He's going to give them a chance to prove that they are really The Bar. The match is being re-started as a No DQ match. It's true, it's damn true.
No DQ Match for the RAW Tag Team Titles: Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. The Bar
Rollins and Ambrose immediately go after The Bar and take control. Cesaro uppercuts Ambrose as they come back in the ring but Ambrose hits the big clothesline coming right back. Rollins drops Cesaro and Ambrose covers for a close 2 count. Ambrose and Rollins can't believe it.
Rollins and Ambrose wait for Cesaro to get up but Samoa Joe hits the ring and takes Ambrose and Rollins out. Roman Reigns runs down and chases Joe from the ring. Joe runs through the crowd but Reigns doesn't follow. Cesaro eats a Superman Punch from Reigns. Sheamus runs in and his a Brogue Lick on Ambrose. Sheamus assists Cesaro in covering Ambrose for the win.
Winners: Sheamus and Cesaro
- After the match, The Bar takes the titles and leaves with Joe through the crowd as their music hits. Reigns looks on from the ring as Rollins and Ambrose recover. RAW goes off the air.