Matt Morgan, Raj Giri, and Glenn Rubenstein are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE RAW Review
- Paige's WWE in-ring career reportedly over and where she goes from here.
- Goldberg heading into the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Royal Rumble odds
- Rundown of the latest people leaving Impact Wrestling and where they could end up.
- Was there a botched three-count in the RAW main event?
- Seth Rollins bringing back the Curb Stomp.
- Potential future WWE Hall of Fame headliners.
Today's podcast is brought to you by Dollar Shave Club, which gives you a great shave at a great price, conveniently delivered right to your door. You can get your first month of their best razor along with travel size versions of Shave Butter, Body Cleanser and yes, even, Butt Wipes – for just $5. After that, replacement cartridges ship for just a few bucks a month. It's the DSC Starter Set, get yours for just $5, exclusively at DollarShaveClub.com/INC.
You can check out the full episode in the video above or the audio player below. For a direct download, click here. If you want to subscribe to our audio channel, you can do so through iTunes as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you like the show, please subscribe and rate on iTunes! Also, please give us a thumbs up and subscribe on the Wrestling Inc. Youtube channel.