Matt Morgan, Raj Giri, and Glenn Rubenstein are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE SmackDown Review
- WWE clearing Daniel Bryan for in-ring action.
- A look at the current WrestleMania 34 card.
- Asuka's streak is on the line even in the Mixed Match Challenge?
- WWE returns from injury (Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, and Big Cass).
- Will Randy Orton be on the WrestleMania Kickoff?
- Matt talks bumping on the apron.
- MMC and 205 Live recaps.
- The launch of the AAF (Alliance for American Football) league.
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.