Matt Morgan (@BPmattmorgan), Raj Giri (@RajGiri_303), Glenn Rubenstein (@GlennRubenstein), and Justin LaBar (@JustinLaBar) are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE RAW Review
- Shane McMahon off WrestleMania due to surgery.
- The rough road to WrestleMania.
- Ronda Rousey's performance and how WWE could book the upcoming mixed tag match.
- Looking at the stacked WrestleMania card.
- The guys talk WWE talent they really root for.
- The strange build between Undertaker and John Cena.
- NJPW Strong Style Evolved recap.
- Paul Heyman's contract.
- Update on Hulk Hogan and WWE.
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.