Matt Morgan, Raj Giri, and Glenn Rubenstein are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE RAW Review
- Rey Mysterio's injury.
- WWE's booking of Auska's matches.
- Alexa Bliss' promo with Nia Jax.
- Matt talks about why wrestlers should wear multiple wrestling outfits.
- Jonathan Coachman accused of sexual harassment.
- WWE planning big international events later this year.
- Matt talks how Nathan Jones altered his WWE career.
Today's episode is brought to you by Keeps. Stop hair loss today the easy way with Keeps, offering customized treatment plans with only FDA approved hair loss products for about $1 a day, from the comfort of your couch. To receive your first month of treatment for free, go to Keeps.com/INC. Keeps. Hair today. Hair tomorrow.