Matt Morgan (@BPmattmorgan), Raj Giri (@RajGiri_303), and Glenn Rubenstein (@GlennRubenstein) are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE SmackDown Review
- Greatest Royal Rumble Preview
- Women not wrestling at the Greatest Royal Rumble.
- Matt talks big men getting more promo time today.
- The guys give early impressions on the IIconics (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce).
- Randy Orton needing a hot feud.
- Who has the Superstar Shake-Up helped?
- Shinsuke Nakamura gets a new entrance theme.
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.
Today's podcast is brought to you by Dollar Shave Club, which gives you a great shave at a great price, conveniently delivered right to your door. You can get your first month of their best razoralong with travel size versions of Shave Butter, Body Cleanser and yes, even, ButtWipes – for just $5. After that, replacement cartridges ship for just a few bucks a month. It's the DSC Starter Set, get yours for just $5, exclusively at DollarShaveClub.com/INC.