Matt Morgan (@BPmattmorgan), Glenn Rubenstein (@GlennRubenstein), and Justin LaBar (@JustinLaBar) are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE SmackDown Review
- Superstars added to Money in the Bank.
- Matt talks the most tired he's been after a WWE tour.
- WWE having a mediocre string of shows this week.
- What to do with The Bar?
- How WWE should handle Charlotte after so much early career sucess.
- Should there be NXT lifers and the purpose of NXT.
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.