Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the BOK Center in Tulsa, OK.
- We go right to the ring and The Miz is already out for another must-see episode of MizTV. He welcomes us and says he has some big breaking news for us. He shows us the promo for WWE Super Show-Down with Miz vs. Daniel Bryan with the winner earning a shot at the WWE Champion. This was previously announced by WWE. Miz rants on how Bryan is not on his level and fans boo. Miz says he's superior to Bryan. He goes on about his recent wins over Bryan and says he will do the same in Australia, then he will move on to something more deserving of his talents - to face Samoa Joe or AJ Styles for the WWE Title. But that is in three weeks and tonight he has a special guest, who he had to call in a lot of favors for. Miz says this person rarely appears on SmackDown but when they do, they make headlines. Miz asks the fans to stand up and welcome back to SmackDown, one half of the hardest hitting couple in WWE... Maryse.
Miz and Maryse kiss before he has her take a seat, welcoming her. He asks how it was easy to beat Bryan and Brie Bella on Sunday night and Maryse goes on about how weak Brie is. Miz says he doesn't believe Bryan is invested in their relationship any longer. Maryse says Brie only married Bryan so she could stay relevant in the company. Fans boo them. Miz says Maryse is just speaking the truth. He goes on about how Bryan and Brie have a marriage of convenience but that backfired on them when they faced a couple with real love and real talent. Miz asks Maryse what's next now that she conquered Brie and proved she hasn't missed a step. Maryse says she has some breaking news and for now, this is her last night on SmackDown. Fans cheer. Miz ends up yelling at the fans for booing his wife. He says he will give us something to boo about when he beats up Bryan tonight. Miz calls Bryan out. The music hits and out comes Bryan to a pop.
Bryan says Miz can talk about him all he wants but this is what he gets when he talks about his wife. Bryan hits the ring and brawls with Miz. Bryan with a running kick, sending Miz into Maryse in the corner. Maryse goes down. Miz and a referee check on her. EMTs come out next to check on Maryse as Bryan apologizes to her. Miz is fuming as Maryse tries to recover. Maryse gets up but she's laughing at Bryan. Miz comes from behind and goes for a Skull Crushing Finale. Bryan struggles. Maryse grabs Bryan from the apron and holds him for Miz to hit. Miz charges but Bryan moves and Miz knocks Maryse off the apron. Bryan comes back and sends Miz out of the ring to the floor. Bryan's music hits as he leads a "yes!" chant.
- Still to come, Andrade "Cien" Almas vs. AJ Styles. Also, the championship coronation for Becky Lynch.
- We see The New Day backstage, searching the backstage jungle it looks like. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Kayla Braxton approaches Daniel Bryan backstage. He calls The Miz a coward and knocks him for staging an injury with his wife. Bryan says at Super Show-Down he won't just punch Miz in the face, he will punch his ticket to a WWE Title shot.
Kofi Kingston vs. Cesaro
Kofi takes the mic and they brag on retaining over Rusev Day at Hell In a Cell. Woods mentions WWE Super Show-Down where they will defend against The Bar. Woods and Kofi poke at Big E for his terrible, somewhat offense Australian accent. Big E claims The IIconics said it was cool. They enter the ring and Big E mocks The Bar with his Australian accent. Cesaro calls them clowns and knocks them for recycling old jokes that aren't funny. Sheamus says they are jokes and The Bar will gladly take the titles from them, finally elevating the tag team division. They don't just set the bar, they are The Bar. Kofi and Cesaro get ready to go at it as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro has Kofi down as Sheamus takes selfies from ringside. Kofi counters with a victor roll for a 2 count. Kofi with another quick 2 count but Cesaro comes right back with a big uppercut for a 2 count. More offense by Cesaro now. Kofi turns it around and goes to the top but Cesaro dropkicks him. Kofi falls over but is still on the top.
Cesaro climbs up for a super gutwrench suplex but Kofi fights him off. Kofi comes off the top with a big tornado DDT for a 2 count. Kofi sends Cesaro out to the floor. Kofi bounces on the top rope and launches himself out onto Cesaro. Woods cheers him on. Kofi brings it back into the ring and hits the SOS for a 2 count.. More back and forth between the two. Cesaro hits the Neutralizer for the pin.
- After the match, Big E and Woods help Kofi out of the ring while The Bar celebrates.
- Lana, Rusev and Aiden English are backstage. English apologizes for the loss at Hell In a Cell and says he feels good about Rusev's chances tonight. Rusev agrees because English won't be in the match. English says Hell In a Cell wasn't his fault as he tried his best. Rusev says we all have to pull our weight and if that is the best he can do, it's not good enough. Rusev and Lana walk off. English turns to a staffer and starts ranting about Rusev Day was his idea and how everything is Lana's fault, that she should be more of a wife and not a manager. English turns around and Lana is standing there. He apologizes and she tells him to stop because she's going to tell Rusev. Lana storms off and English begs her not to.
- Still to come, Rusev gets a title shot from Shinsuke Nakamura. Also, Styles vs. Almas in a non-title match. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Tom sends us to a disturbance in the production truck. Randy Orton is there bullying a production worker to replay footage of him using the screwdriver on Jeff Hardy during their match at Hell In a Cell. Orton taunts the man and says what he did to Hardy will be nothing compared to what he does to his next victim.
- The announcers show us stills from Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles at Hell In a Cell, including the controversial finish. Styles is now backstage with Kayla Braxton. AJ says after what Joe has put his family through, the worst thing that could've happened at Hell In a Cell was Joe leaving with the title. AJ says maybe Lady Luck looked down on him but the referee's decision is final. AJ says maybe it was karma but they will do it one more time in Australia and anything goes. AJ says he's getting ahead of himself because if he's not careful, Andrade "Cien" Almas will beat him tonight. AJ says Almas took him to the limit last time they faced so he's going to go get his mind right before the match.
WWE United States Title Match: Rusev vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
We go to the ring and out comes WWE United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and the announcers plug WWE Crown Jewel. Lana and Aiden English catch up with Rusev backstage. Lana has something to tell Rusev but he tells her to save it because he's focused on the match. Rusev asks English to do the honors and he's surprised but he goes out. Lana tries to tell Rusev again but he gets ready to go out. English makes his way out and does a grand introduction for Rusev, taunting Nakamura. Rusev makes his way out with Lana and English right behind him.
The bell rings and they size each other up before going at it. Rusev takes control early on and works Rusev over. Nakamura takes a kick and taunts Rusev, turning it around. Rusev comes back out of the corner and hits a suplex. Rusev tosses Nakamura again for a 2 count as Lana and English look on. Nakamura rolls to the floor as Rusev yells out in the ring. Rusev brings Nakamura back in but Nakamura takes him down with a big kick. Nakamura with a 2 count. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and they trade holds. English grabs a mic and starts chanting "Rusev Day" at ringside, apparently allowing Rusev to get an opening. Rusev fights but Nakamura knees him. Rusev catches Nakamura with a big knee to the gut and a clothesline. Rusev knocks Nakamura with a kick. Rusev with more offense and a spin kick to take Nakamura back down. Rusev gets hyped up and waits for Nakamura to get back to his feet.
Rusev goes for the Machka Kick but Nakamura side steps. Rusev counters and drops Nakamura with a kick to the head for a close 2 count. More back and forth. Nakamura drops Rusev with a kick in the corner. Nakamura with stomps to the neck in the corner now. Nakamura places Rusev on the top turnbuckle and delivers a high knee but Rusev moves. Rusev tries to suplex Nakamura out of the ring but Nakamura counters. They trade shots on the apron now. Rusev tries to slam Nakamura on the apron but Nakamura rakes his eyes as the referee can't see. Nakamura with a flying knee from the corner, sending Rusev down off the apron. Nakamura rams Rusev into the barrier now.
Nakamura brings it back into the ring and waits for Rusev to get up. Nakamura goes for the Kinshasa but Rusev blocks it with a Machka Kick. Rusev also goes down, still dazed from the earlier knee. Lana yells at Rusev to get up. Rusev slowly gets up and screams out. Nakamura is still down. English gets on the apron with the mic, ordering Rusev to "crush!" Nakamura. Rusev asks him what he's doing and has words with his partner. Nakamura takes advantage and comes from behind, rolling Rusev up for the pin to retain.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura
- After the match, Nakamura leaves with his title as the music hits. Lana checks on Rusev in the middle of the ring and he's not happy. English snaps and decks Rusev with the mic. English unloads on Rusev as fans boo. Lana looks on and she's upset. English sings, "Happy Rusev Day!" before dropping the mic. Lana screams at him to leave and he does. She checks on Rusev again as English backs up the ramp to boos.
- Still to come, Becky Lynch has her championship coronation. Also, Styles vs. Nakamura in a non-title match. The announcers plug WWE 2K19 and lead us to the recent Phenomenal trailer.
AJ Styles vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas
Back from the break and out comes Andrade "Cien" Almas with Zelina Vega. WWE Champion AJ Styles is out next for this non-title match.
AJ is finishing up his entrance before the bell rings when Almas attacks him with a cheap shot. Almas unloads and beats AJ down as Vega hypes him up. Fans boo Almas as AJ recovers on the mat. The referee checks on Styles to see if he can go as fans chant for AJ. AJ says he's ready to go and the bell rings. Almas immediately decks AJ and beats him into the corner. AJ fights out as fans pop. AJ stops for a breather and Almas floors him with a big boot. Almas with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a close 2 count. We go back to commercial with Almas in control.
Back from the break and Almas takes AJ back to the corner and knees him to the mat. AJ counters another tilt-a-whirl attempt and drops Almas with a DDT. AJ gets up and fires back with strikes but Almas drops him out of nowhere with a back elbow for another close 2 count. Vega walks over and slaps Styles while the referee isn't looking.
AJ grabs Almas and drops his neck over the knee. Fans rally for Styles now as he nails a flying forearm in the corner. AJ keeps control and hits a flying forearm smash. AJ gets a big pop as he makes the comeback. Styles goes for the Styles Clash but Almas backdrops him. Almas goes to the top for the moonsault but he lands on his feet as AJ moves. Almas immediately goes for the standing moonsault but AJ gets his knees up. Vega barks orders at Almas as they both struggle to get up. AJ gets dumped to the apron but he rocks Almas with a forearm. AJ goes to springboard in but Almas takes his legs out and hangs him up on the second rope. Almas goes to the top and nails a double stomp as AJ sits on the second rope. AJ falls hard on the apron and they both tumble out to the floor. The referee checks on them and counts as we get a replay.
Almas returns to the ring and fans chant for AJ while he recovers on the outside. AJ makes it back in at the 8 count but Almas charges and kicks AJ off the apron. AJ lands back on the floor and we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Almas charges with a knee but AJ moves out of the corner and Almas flies out to the floor. The referee counts as Vega talks Almas up. AJ nails a flying knee from the apron to the face and Vega can't believe it. AJ brings Almas back into the ring and flies over the top with a forearm from the apron. Almas kicks out at 2. Styles goes for the Styles Clash but it's blocked. They tangle and Almas drops AJ over the top rope from the apron. Almas springboards in with a dropkick. Almas charges into the corner and delivers the double knees for a close 2 count.
Almas grabs AJ for the Hammerlock DDT but AJ resists. AJ drops Almas and they trade pin attempts. AJ turns that into the Styles Clash for the pin.
Winner: AJ Styles
- After the match, AJ stands tall with the title as his music hits. Samoa Joe rushes the ring out of nowhere and attacks AJ, taking it to the outside. Joe screams about AJ knowing the truth and how he will never be safe. Joe tries to send AJ into the steel steps but AJ fights back. Joe retreats through the crowd as AJ regains his composure at ringside. Joe limps through the crowd as AJ returns to the ring for a pop. AJ poses with the title as his music starts back up. The announcers plug their match at Super Show-Down.
Billie Kay vs. Asuka
Back from the break and The IIconics are in the ring, Peyton Royce and Billie Kay. They start knocking Asuka, Naomi and Tulsa. The music interrupts and out comes Naomi with her glow entrance. Asuka is out next.
The bell rings and Asuka charges but Billie goes to the ropes. She takes advantage of the referee and drops Asuka off a cheap shot. Billie with a quick pin attempt. Billie keeps Asuka grounded now. Asuka comes back and hits the Hip Attack. Asuka charges again but Billie drops her with a big boot for a 2 count.
Billie screams some more and goes to put Asuka away but Asuka counters. Asuka drops Billie into the Asuka Lock for the submission win.
- After the match, Naomi joins Asuka in the ring as The IIconics leave.
- Still to come, Becky Lynch is here for her championship coronation.
- The announcers call on fans to text FLORENCE to 90999 to donate $10 to help the victims of Hurricane Florence. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and SmackDown General Manager Paige is in the ring, which has a blue apron cover. There's a podium with the title under a cloth. Paige introduces Becky Lynch and out comes the new SmackDown Women's Champion for her championship coronation.
Paige congratulates Becky and reveals the title with Becky's custom side plates. Fans chant "you deserve it" at Becky. She says this is nice and it took 2 long years but now she's back where she belongs. Becky says from now on this is her show and her title, there will be no more being left off the magazine covers, the pay-per-view posters or the talk shows. Becky says she's getting what she deserves now. Becky goes on and doesn't need all this, she only needs one woman out here - Charlotte Flair. Becky jokes that Flair must not want her spotlight now. The music interrupts and out comes Flair.
Paige says they can't do this tonight. Flair assures Paige she's not here fight and she tells Becky she's not here to steal her spotlight,, she's here to give her the respect that was denied at Hell In a Cell. Flair says Becky was the better woman that night. She congratulates Becky. Flair says Becky paid a steep price to get the title and threw away a lot more than a friendship. Flair tells Becky to enjoy the moment because she's getting her rematch at Super Show-Down. Flair says it did take Becky 2 long years to get the title back but she can lose it in one night. Becky mocks Flair and says Flair believes she's second best but the title says otherwise. Becky goes on and gets a pop. Becky says she didn't let Flair raise her hand on Sunday because she knew Flair wanted to take the spotlight from her big moment. Becky gives her the chance to touch the title and raise her hand tonight. Flair isn't interested and Becky wants her to place the title around her waist.
Flair says she's always shown Becky respect and she came out tonight to do that but she just wishes there was a little bit of her best friend left. Flair congratulates Becky. Becky says she's kidding, she didn't want Flair to raise her arm or put the title on her, she just wants Flair to call her queen. Flair turns to walk out of the ring and Becky calls her a b---h. Flair turns back and attacks Becky. They go to the floor and Becky slams Flair into the steel ring steps. Becky tosses Flair over the announce table. Fans chant Becky's name now. Becky tosses Flair around some more and brings her back into the ring. Becky applies the Dis-Arm-Her in the middle of the ring and breaks it. Becky grabs the title and raises it in the air as most fans cheer her. Becky grabs Flair and hits her with a Bexploder suplex in the middle of the ring. Becky grabs the title again and leaves while Flair recovers on the mat. Becky stands on the stage and raises the title as her music hits while Flair looks on. We go to replays. SmackDown goes off the air with Becky staring back at Flair in the ring.