Welcome to Wrestling Inc's live coverage of WWE NXT beginning at 8pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media. Click the REFRESH button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
Bianca Belair vs. Mia Yim
Yim looks to tie up and Belair just smacks her head away. Back and forth action early on, Yim nails multiple dropkicks on her opponent. Belair tosses Yim out to the floor to get a breather, double ax handle to the back, cover, two. Belair wrenches away at Yim's neck, Yim powers out and tries for a couple pins, no luck. Belair with a big shoulder block, pin, two.
Belair up on the turnbuckle and just locks in a choke hold, then puts her foot on Yim's throat for a lazy pin, Yim easily kicks out. Belair continues to work the back, sits on Yim's back and taunts some more, "I'm the best!" Belair yells as Yim trips her and goes for another pin. Belair with a dropkick, another pin (so many pins...) two-count. Belair charges the corner, Yim with a drop toe hold, sending her face into the turnbuckle. Yim with a kick, another dropkick, gutwrench suplex, cover, two.
Belair with a big spinebuster, cover, Yim kicks out. Yim sent into the corner, shoulder charge into the corner, couple slaps to Yim's face. Yim with a mix of punches, kicks, cover, and Belair kicks out. Rolling cannonball in the corner by Yim, Belair with a big forearm, lifts up Yim on her shoulders, plants her to the mat, pin, and that will do it.
Winner: Bianca Belair via Pinfall
- Backstage, Cathy Kelley talks with War Raiders, Pete Dunne, and Ricochet. She wonders which of the four will represent the team, Ricochet thinks it should be him, Dunne says he'll have the advantage if they go with him. Hanson ends up being the guy who will represent the team. Kyle O'Reilly will represent Undisputed Era. The winner will give their team the advantage in the upcoming WarGames matches.
- A look back at the story between Aleister Black and Johnny Gargano. Black was attacked in the NXT parking lot months ago and it ended up being Gargano, the two will meet this Saturday at Takeover.
- Backstage, Matt Riddle went to speak with Cathy Kelley, but Kassius Ohno showed up to have a chat. Ohno said to Riddle he's learned he needs to take action towards new people coming into NXT and says Riddle's "hype" is trash. Riddle says next week he'll take Ohno's little test and he'll pass it.
Lacey Evans vs. Karissa Rivera
Evans with a knee to the midsection, drop toe hold, and she does a couple push-ups on her opponent. Rivera gets sent into the turnbuckle, Evans jams Rivera's head into the turnbuckle a couple times. Rivera gets in a few strikes that just end up angering Evans, she slams Rivera's face to the mat a couple times. Evans with the women's right, cover, and that will do it.
Winner: Lacey Evans via Pinfall
- Post-match, Evans gets on the mic and says NXT is full of "classless nasties." Evans says they don't know how to carry themselves with sophistication, crowd jeering her pretty good. Evans says she will lead by example though as "The Lady of NXT." If they don't, she will teach them how with the women's right.
- Hype video for NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa vs. Velveteen Dream, the two will meet at NXT TakeOver: WarGames. We see clips of Dream and Ciampa over the past couple weeks. Dream says Ciampa thinks he runs the place, but that's simply not the case.
- Vignette showing the build towards NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler taking on Kairi Sane in a two-out-of-three falls match at TakeOver. Sane lost the title to Baszler at WWE Evolution after Baszler received some help from Jessamyn Duke and Marina Sharif.
Hanson vs. Kyle O'Reilly
Massive size difference between these two as O'Reilly tries for some quick leg kicks and swipes to the face. O'Reilly with a forearm, Hanson fires back and O'Reilly heads out to the floor for a quick break. O'Reilly gets down on the mat and throws some kicks at the big man, Hanson ends up bring him back up. O'Reilly looks for a headlock takeover, but Hanson isn't going anywhere. Hanson with a big shoulder block, clothesline in the corner, and sends him into the other corner. Hanson with a clothesline and then a bunch of clubbing blows on O'Reilly's midsection.
O'Reilly stumbles along the apron and crumples down to the floor. Hanson heads out, tosses O'Reilly in, O'Reilly with a kick to the leg and a dragon leg screw. More kicks to Hanson's legs, a final big kick drops Hanson to the mat. He looks to turn Hanson around, no luck, so he just throws open palm strikes to Hanson's face, goes for a cover, Hanson launches O'Reilly off him. Hanson looks for a splash, nobody home, O'Reilly with a pin, one-count. O'Reilly with another dragon leg screw, he's really focusing in on that leg. Kneelock on Hanson as the crowd chants "tap!"
Hanson gets out of it, hits a big back body drop, big strikes, sidewalk slam, big splash, splash in the corner, spinning power slam, cover, two. Hanson really limping around now, O'Reilly goes right back to the knee, but he gets kicked out of the ring. Hanson with a suicide dive! He tosses O'Reilly back in, bronco buster, heads up to the second rope, but out comes Adam Cole. Hanson then turns around and goes to the top rope, moonsault, nobody home. O'Reilly with a penalty kick, cover, two, goes right into an armbar, then an ankle lock in the middle of the ring.
Hanson gets to the bottom rope though. Ref distracted, Cole with a kick to Hanson's face, O'Reilly with a big kick and punch to the head, cover, Hanson still kicks out. Cole gets on the apron, Rowe runs out and drops Cole. Hanson with a knee to O'Reilly's face, but he fires back with some kicks, Hanson avoids the final one with a cartwheel and hits a lariat. On the outside, Rowe throws Cole into the steps, Strong and Fish out and they attack Rowe. Pete Dunne comes out and smacks both Fish and Strong. Dunne looks to snap Cole's fingers, but a chop block by Fish stops that. Out comes Ricochet from the crowd, big flip over the top rope and he clears out everyone. Ref distracted by everything on the outside, O'Reilly grabs his tag title, smacks Hanson with it and gets the win.
Winner: Kyle O'Reilly via Pinfall (Undisputed Era will have the team advantage in WarGames)