Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of WWE NXT beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media. Click the REFRESH button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Show opens with a look back at NXT TakeOver: Phoenix: Shayna Baszler retained the NXT Women's Championship, Johnny Gargano won the NXT North American Championship, and Tommaso Ciampa retained the NXT Championship against Aleister Black.
Io Shirai and Kairi Sane vs. Marina Sharif and Jessamyn Duke
Sharif wearing a black face mask for this one as she gets started with Shirai. STO by Shafir, looks to take down Shirai again, but she lands on her feet. Shirai flips out of the way, dropkick, kip-up. Sane and Duke are tagged in as a "Kairi!" chant breaks out. Duke looks for a test of strength but puts her hand way up high so Kane can't reach it. Sane with a chop to the chest, takedown, and multiple punches, Duke reverses to ground a pound, Sane gets back on top, but eventually loses that battle.
Sane recovers, hurricanrana, front face lock and Shirai is tagged back in. Some misdirection by Sane and Shirai and they chop, kick, and double dropkick their opponent. Shirai with double knees in the corner and she rolls out of the ring. Shirai looks to fly, Shafir gets in the way, Duke is able to trip up Shirai and kick her in the head. Shafir is tagged back in, takes Sharai down, cover, two-count. Duke tags in, kick to the midsection, cover, two. Shirai tries to tag out, butterfly suplex by Duke, pin, two-count. Duke gets sent into the second turnbuckle, but Shafir tags in. Shirai is able to climb the corner and flip over and down on Shafir.
Shirai crawls her way over, and finally gets the tag to sane who immediately dropkicks Shafir, dragon screw leg whip, interceptor spear, sliding forearm into the corner. Shirai with a kick to Duke's head. Sane with the pop-up elbow drop, Shirai with a suicide dive to clear out Duke. Sane up top hits the insane elbow for the 1-2-3.
Winners: Kairi Sane and Io Shirai via Pinfall
- A look back at Johnny Gargano defeating Ricochet to win the NXT North American Championship at NXT TakeOver: Phoenix.
- After the match, Gargano talked talk Sarah Schreiber about his big win and said that winning felt great.
- We go back to TakeOver to see NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler retain against Bianca Belair.
- After the match, Belair spoke with Schreiber about losing. Belair said being undefeated isn't just a number, it's a mindset. She will eventually take that title. On the pre-show Sam Roberts said Belair being on TakeOver was a waste of a match. Belair tells Sam he can kiss her ass.
- NXT TakeOver: Phoenix kicked off with The War Raiders winning the NXT Tag Team Titles from Kyle O'Reilly and Roderick Strong.
- After winning the titles, Cathy Kelley spoke with Hanson and Rowe. Rowe said they came and did exactly what they said they would do. Undisputed Era has earned their respected, but that era is over. Hanson says their reign starts now.
- After the match, Riddle says to Cathy Kelley it wasn't just about winning, it was about making Ohno give up.
- We see clips of NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa defeating Aleister Black at TakeOver. Post-match, Gargano came out with his newly won title and held his up while Ciampa did the same.
- After TakeOver finished up, Velveteen Dream, Ricochet, and Aleister Black began brawling with Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, and Tommaso Ciampa. The brawl would go all the way to the back. The two sides will face off at Halftime Heat on the WWE Network, which will take place during halftime of this year's Super Bowl.
- We look back to the Royal Rumble that featured NXT stars: Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, Io Shirai, Kairi Sane, and others.
- Next week: Johnny Gargano will be live.
The Street Profits vs. The Forgotten Sons
Cutler and Blake will be in action for this one. Dawkins and Cutler jaw a bit before Dawkins hits him with a big takedown. Tag made as Blake gets in there. Cutler tries for a strike, but Ford gets in the ring to help dispatch both opponents to the floor. Ford tagged in, double shoulder block, double flapjack sending Blake down on Cutler. Blake is then clotheslined out to the floor. Cutler with a big lariat on Ford. Crowd with a "we forgot you" chant. Cutler with a slap to Ford's face, suplex, tags in Blake. Double backbreaker, cover, two.
Ford continues to get worked over by Blake. Cutler is tagged in, Ford tries to fight them off, but gets powerbombed into Cutler's knees (who was sitting up on the turnbuckle). He then hits a slingshot backbreaker, cover, and Dawkins breaks up the pin. Blake gets sent out to the floor, as down Cutler. Ford trying to make his way to the corner, Blake goes for a splash and completely misses. Ford finally leaps and tags in Dawkins. Multiple clotheslines on both opponents, he pops-up both opponents to the mat. Dropkick on Cutler, back body drop and then a bulldog on Blake.
Ford with a crazy flip up and over the top rope and down on Cutler! Dawkins tries for a pin in the ring, no. Blake in the electric chair position, Ford heads to the top rope and hits a blockbuster, cover, and it's broken up. Cutler yanks Dawkins out of the ring. Ryker clears out Ford on the outside as the referee was looking at the other side of the ring. Dawkins catches what Ryker did from across the ring and slowly makes his way over. Blake with a suicide dive that clears out Dawkins. Back in the ring, Cutler and Blake hit a double stomp / reverse DDT combo on Dawkins for the victory.
Winners: The Forgotten Sons via Pinfall