Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Our live coverage starts at 8pm ET.
- We go right to the ring and out comes Roman Reigns to a big pop. Mike Rome does the introduction.
Reigns hits the ring as we see a clip from last week where he returned and announced that he is in remission from the recent battle with leukemia. Reigns takes the mic but the "Roman!" chants pick up. Reigns says last week in Atlanta was the comeback but this week in Philly, we take our yard back. Fans pop again. Reigns says he's had to think about his future and what he wants, and there's only one man standing in his way and that one man is his brother Seth Rollins. Reigns says in order to get what he wants, he needs to address that. Reigns calls Rollins out to the ring. The music hits and out he comes to a pop.
Rollins first wants to say that one of the best moments of his own career was watching Reigns stand here last week and come back. That made him feel like he can do anything. Rollins says he's going to take that feeling to WrestleMania 35 and slay The Beast, WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. Rollins is going to bring the title back to RAW and represent each week. Rollins says he might know where Reigns' head is at. Rollins understands what it's like to have to vacate a title and never lose it. Rollins says if anyone deserves a shot at Lesnar more than he does, it's Reigns. Rollins says if that's where Reigns is at, let's talk. Reigns thought Rollins knew everything but he's wrong. Reigns says while he was gone one person watched over this place and it was Rollins. One man kept things in line and knew what was best. Reigns says no one has more confidence in Rollins than he does. Reigns knows Rollins can get the job done with Lesnar. All Reigns has to say about the match is good luck to Rollins.
Reigns says he needs a favor. Rollins says anything Reigns needs, he's got it. Reigns says he wants to get the band back together. The crowd pops. Rollins says anything but that. Fans boo now. Rollins says after what Ambrose did on the night he did it, no way. Reigns thought he could sell Rollins from the get go but he thinks he has his work cut out for him. Fans chant for The Shield now. Reigns says he wants it. He asks the fans if they want it and they pop. Reigns says tomorrow isn't guaranteed, life is short and we don't know how much time we have. The most important thing we have are relationships and they are his brothers. Reigns doesn't know what's with Ambrose, if he's coming or going, but he's making headlines and Reigns just wants one more moment with his brothers while he can. Reigns asks Rollins what he thinks. Fans chant for The Shield again. Fans cheer as Rollins thinks it over. Rollins says he put that part of his life behind him but Reigns is right - life is too short and tomorrow is not guaranteed. Fans pop. Rollins says if Reigns wants The Shield together one more time, he's got it. Rollins says he's in. Reigns calls for Ambrose to come to the ring.
The music hits and out comes Ambrose to a pop. Fans chant Ambrose's name now. He stops on the stage but out runs Elias with a big guitar shot over the back. Ambrose goes down. Reigns and Rollins run up the ramp to check on Ambrose as Elias retreats to the back. We see fans shocked in the crowd. Ambrose finally gets up and heads to the back by himself, not interested in any help from Reigns or Rollins. They look on as Ambrose heads to the back.
- Charly Caruso is backstage with Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush. She asks about what we just saw with The Shield. Drew says he broke The Shield months ago and that was just three people living in the past, and it makes him sick. Corbin plugs tonight's match against Braun Strowman, WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor and WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle. Lashley has words for Balor while Corbin knocks Angle.
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Braun Strowman. We see WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle at ringside with Balor. Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin are in the ring with Lio Rush. Strowman stares the heels down as he marches to the ring. Strowman starts off with Corbin but Corbin stalls and tries for a cheap shot after throwing his vest. Strowman sends Corbin out but he comes right back in, running into a big right hand. Strowman sends Corbin out of the ring to the floor. Strowman follows and knocks Corbin hard into the barrier.
They bring it back in and McIntyre looks to take it to Strowman but Strowman overpowers and rocks him. Strowman keeps control and tags Balor in. McIntyre turns it around on Balor and tags in Lashley. Balor fights Lashley off and sends him to the floor through the ropes. Balor sends Corbin out as well. Balor runs the ropes and nails them both on the floor. Balor sends McIntyre out next. Balor runs and goes to nail all three opponents but Rush interferes and trips him from the outside. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Corbin catches Balor with a big Deep Six for a 2 count. Corbin keeps control and works Balor around. Balor tries to fight back but Corbin rocks him with a right hand. McIntyre tags in and keeps the attack on Balor going now. McIntyre with a big suplex for a 2 count. McIntyre keeps Balor grounded now. Angle eventually gets the tag and hits a pair of German suplexes to Drew. Drew fights back but Angle counters and hits the third German.
Drew avoids the ankle lock but Angle keeps control and gets it locked in as the crowd pops. Angle breaks the hold when Lashley runs in. Angle with a German to Lashley. Drew drops Angle with a Glasgow Kiss headbutt. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Strowman finally gets the tag. He unloads on Corbin and the others. Strowman keeps working at Corbin and nails a running powerslam as Balor tags in. Balor goes to the top and hits the Coup de Grace. Balor covers for the pin but Rush breaks it from the outside. Balor chases Rush around the ring now. Lashley catches Balor and rams him spine-first into the ring post. Strowman runs around the ring and drives Rush through the barrier. Lashley and Drew can't believe how hard Strowman and Rush hit. Back in the ring, Lashley tags in and hits the Spear on Balor for the pin to win.
Winners: Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley
- After the match, the heels continue destroying the babyfaces. Angle is driven into the steel ring steps at ringside. Corbin calls for part of the steps to be brought into the ring where Balor is. Drew drops Balor with a Claymore Kick when he gets back up. Braun is still down on the outside. Balor gets driven onto the steps now. Drew stands over Balor on the steps to pose. Corbin and Lashley also pose as Lashley's music hits.
- Charly Caruso is backstage with Heavy Machinery. She knows they are in a good mood and she hates to ruin it but it seems some of the other tag teams aren't happy with them being on RAW. She shows us what cameras caught backstage earlier - The B Team, The Ascension, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder taking shots at Tucker and Otis. They were also ranting on the call-ups getting opportunities before they do. We go back to Heavy Machinery and Otis says his feelings are hurt. Tucker says he's going to talk to the McMahons and make sure they get the chance to take out each team, one by one. Tucker says Otis will get a chance to hurt those who hurt his feelings.
Natalya vs. Ruby Riott
We go to the ring and out comes Natalya. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and the bell rings as Ruby Riott and Natalya are in the ring. Ruby immediately attacks and beats Natalya down as Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan of The Riott Squad look on from ringside. Ruby works Natalya around and takes her to the corner for kicks. Ruby beats Natalya back down and keeps her grounded.
Natalya gets free and nails a big suplex on Ruby. Natalya levels Ruby with the discus clothesline next. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter and gets it locked in. Ruby crawls for the ropes but Natalya pulls her back. They tangle some more on the mat, trading pin attempts, and Natalya gets the win with a roll-up.
- After the match, Logan and Liv immediately hit the ring but Natalya escapes before they can get to her. The music of Lacey Evans hits and out she comes, walking right past Natalya on the ramp. Evans turns around at ringside and walks right back up the ramp, just as she's done for a few weeks now. Natalya doesn't look thrilled with the interruption.
- Cole leads us to a video package showing how Batista crashed last week's 70th birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, to send a message to Triple H.
- Stephanie McMahon is backstage with tonight's guest stars, Saturday Night Live "Weekend Update" hosts Michael Che and Colin Jost. Che gets a pop from the Philly crowd but Jost gets the opposite for mentioning New York City. Stephanie talks about WWE being very complex and because of that, they should get used to the Superstars and the fans, who are going to be a little more aggressive than some of the people from SNL, such as Alec Baldwin. Colin mentions how he used to wrestle in high school and still has his singlet. It sounds like they're going to do something with that tidbit of information tonight. The guest stars walk off with Stephanie looking a little worried.
- We go to the ring and out comes Triple H to a pop. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Triple H is in the ring with a mic. Cole shows us a new Instagram video from Batista, where he taunted Triple H and said he won't be at RAW tonight. He teased an appearance for next Monday's RAW in Pittsburgh.
Triple H talks about how he had the chance to bring WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair out last week and sing his praises. Triple H goes on about the real man behind the Ric Flair character, and their relationship, and how close they are. Triple H gets choked up when talking about the health issues Flair dealt with last year. He goes on about how special last week was supposed to be and says it didn't happen because that piece of... Triple H says Batista wanted his attention. He's cried about it online for two years and we all know why. He takes shots at Batista for always quitting when he can't get his way, but says he didn't quit this time. He attacked a 70 year old man who's lucky to be alive, taking a special moment away from him. Now he wants to pop up on a screen and play the Bad Guy 101 game with him. Triple H mocks the Instagram video.
Triple H says he doesn't really care where Batista wants to go or what he wants to do. Triple H says he will show up at Batista's house or invite him to his. He will go wherever Batista is, movie set? Name it. Every building WWE goes to, he will be there waiting for Batista. Triple H tells Batista to have some balls and show up. Triple H says this isn't something they're selling or putting out there, no characters or names on a marquee. Triple H says Batista won't be looking into the eyes of the character, he will be looking into the eyes of the man. Triple H tells Batista to stand up to him like a man and he will give him what he wants. Triple H says if Dave wants his attention, he's got it. He drops the mic and storms out of the ring as fans pop.
- Still to come, The Revival defends against Ricochet and Aleister Black. Also, Elias vs. Dean Ambrose.
- Cole leads us to a video package showing how we got to the current RAW Women's Title situation.
- Stephanie McMahon comes walking out of her office and Charly Caruso stops her for comments on the RAW Women's Title. She says Ronda Rousey laying the title down last week was disrespectful and blasphemous. Which is why WWE is going to do what's right and reinstate Becky Lynch. Stephanie says Lynch has to come to RAW tonight to sign an agreement to take the liability off WWE for when Lynch faces Charlotte Flair at WWE Fastlane on Sunday, for the vacant title. Stephanie walks off.
- We go to the ring and out comes Heavy Machinery. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Roman Reigns walks up on Dean Ambrose warming up backstage. Reigns thought they were past meeting in places like this, they have locker rooms where they can talk about anything. Ambrose says if Reigns wants to talk, let's talk. Ambrose walks off to get ready for his match with Elias.
Gauntlet Match: Heavy Machinery vs. The B Team, The Ascension, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder
We go to the ring Otis starts off with Curtis Axel and levels him. Tucker comes in and misses in the corner, allowing Axel to turn it around while chanting for The B Team. Bo Dallas tags in but Tucker fights them both off. Tucker spikes Dallas and Axel ends up on the outside. Otis tags in for a double team but Dallas blocks it. They come right back and hit the big double team on Dallas for the pin. The B Team has been eliminated.
Konnor hits the ring and drops Otis. Otis comes back and knocks him down. Tucker tags in for the double team and a nod to WWE Hall of Famers The Bushwhackers. Tucker with a close 2 count on Konnor. Konnor and Viktor unload on Tucker in the corner now. Viktor drops him with a kick for a 2 count. Konnor comes back in and keeps the attack going on Tucker. Konnor whips Tucker hard into the opposite corner and he goes down for a 2 count. Otis and Viktor come in but Otis unloads with power moves. Otis with a big running splash in the corner. Otis goes to the top and hits a big Vader Bomb on Viktor for the pin. The Ascension has been eliminated.
Curt Hawkins hits the ring and unloads on Otis as Zack Ryder looks on from the apron. Ryder tags in and comes over the top rope for a close 2 count. Hawkins comes back in for a double team as Tucker makes the save. Tucker sends Ryder over the top rope to the floor and they both tumble. Otis catches Hawkins in a huge slam in the middle of the ring. Otis gets hyped up as the crowd pops. Otis does the Caterpillar next and drops the elbow for the pin to win on Hawkins.
Winners: Heavy Machinery
- After the match, Tucker and Otis celebrate. We go to replays as their music hits.
- Cole says there will be a Fastlane contract signing for Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair later tonight on RAW.
- The announcers congratulate Torrie Wilson on her 2019 WWE Hall of Fame induction.
- Cole leads us to a special sneak peek at the new Captain Marvel movie.
- Back from the break and the announcers announce a face-off for next week's RAW with Triple H and Batista.
- Michael Che and Colin Jost are backstage talking about how they are WrestleMania 35 guest correspondents. They walk past EC3 while he's spraying himself in front of a mirror. They crack jokes and keep going. Titus O'Neil approaches them and he's a big fan, stopping for a photo. No Way Jose and his conga line make an appearance next.
- The announcers lead us to the WWE Hall of Fame video package for Torrie Wilson.
- Charly Caruso is backstage with Charlotte Flair. Caruso brings up Becky facing Flair for the title at Fastlane. Flair interrupts and goes on about how The Man doesn't compare to The Queen. Flair says she will put Becky on the shelf for good. She goes on and says the WWE Universe will get to bask in her glory when she becomes the RAW Women's Champion.
- Seth Rollins approaches Dean Ambrose backstage and wants to talk. Rollins acknowledges that they fight sometimes but says that's what brothers do. He likes to think there's always been mutual respect between them. He says Ambrose has been his wrestling soul mate and always be. Rollins says they have one chance and one chance to do it right. Ambrose says he's too occupied to get The Shield back. He appreciates the help last week but he's got business in the ring tonight and he's got to do it on his own. Rollins walks off.
- We go to the ring and Elias is introduced. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Elias is in the ring with his guitar. He starts playing a new song, taking shots at Philadelphia as the crowd boos. The music interrupts and out comes Dean Ambrose to interrupt.
Dean Ambrose vs. Elias
The bell rings and Dean Ambrose immediately unloads on Elias. Ambrose works him over for a few minutes and tosses him over the top rope to the floor. Ambrose follows and sends Elias into the barrier.
Ambrose keeps control and breaks the count. He brings Elias back in and clotheslines him right over the opposite side. Fans chant for tables as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Elias walks the top rope in control of Ambrose for Old School. Ambrose ends up hitting a big suicide dive to send Elias into the barrier. The referee counts to 6 as Ambrose brings it back in the ring. Ambrose unloads with clotheslines. Ambrose with more offense and another running forearm. Elias sends Ambrose into the turnbuckles and then hits a big lariat. Ambrose tries to fight back but Elias drops him with kicks. Elias with a knee drop for a 2 count. Elias with more offense. Ambrose blocks a suplex and rolls Elias up for a 2 count. Ambrose with a neckbreaker. Ambrose goes to the top but Elias delivers a big knee in mid-air on the way down. Elias catches Ambrose with a Drift Away for the pin to win.
- After the match, Elias celebrates and makes his exit as the music hits. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins appear on the stage as Ambrose recovers in the ring. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are in the ring with Dean Ambrose now.
It sounds like Reigns and Rollins are trying to talk Ambrose into getting The Shield back together. Ambrose just paces back and forth. Ambrose finally walks through both of them, exiting the ring and leaving through the crowd. Some fans went from boos to chanting for The Shield. The music hits and out comes Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre. Ambrose turns on the steps and watches the heels approach the ring. Corbin takes the mic and says this is all just pathetic. McIntyre also takes a shot, calling them three broken stray dogs fighting for the scraps. Reigns and Rollins look on from the ring, Ambrose from the stairs in the crowd. Drew addresses Reigns and taunts him, calling them both pathetic. Drew says they were going to offer Reigns and Rollins an epic match at Fastlane but they don't deserve it, so they're going to end this right now.
Reigns and Rollins are surrounded now as the heels stand on the apron. The fight begins. Ambrose watches from the stairs as the double team catches up on Rollins and Reigns. Fans pop as Ambrose runs back to the ring and makes the save for Rollins and Reigns. The Shield clears the ring and stands tall together as fans chant their name. Rollins and Reigns put their fists forward. Ambrose hesitates but finally gives in, putting his fist with theirs in the middle of the ring. Fans pop as the music hits and The Shield stands tall together, reunited. McIntyre, Lashley and Corbin look on from the stage as Graves hypes up the six-man challenge that was issued for Fastlane. It looks like that match is on.
- Still to come, The Revival defends against Ricochet and Aleister Black. Also, the Hold Harmless Agreement signing for Becky Lynch to face Charlotte Flair at Fastlane for the vacant RAW Women's Title.
- We see Becky Lynch backstage with her crutch. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and the announcers confirm The Shield vs. McIntyre, Lashley and Corbin for Fastlane.
Sasha Banks vs. Tamina Snuka
The bell rings and Snuka takes control, going to work on Banks. Snuka ends up dropping Banks for a 2 count. Banks turns it around and fights in from the apron. Banks drops Snuka in the corner and hits the double knees for a 2 count. Moe back and forth now. Snuka misses a headbutt and Banks follows up with a knee to the face for a 2 count as Bayley watches from ringside. Snuka ends up catching Banks on her shoulders but it's blocked. Snuka ragdolls Banks some now. Banks avoids a superkick and rolls Snuka up for a pin attempt.
More back and forth now. Banks drops Snuka into the Banks Statement. Jax pulls Snuka to safety on the floor. Bayley comes over to assist but Jax launches her on the floor. Banks comes flying off the apron with a Meteora to Jax, taking her down. Snuka approaches but Banks sends her into the ring post. Snuka distracts the referee while Jax stops Banks from re-entering the ring. Banks turns back around to a big superkick from Banks for the pin to win.
Winner: Tamina Snuka
- After the match, Jax and Snuka celebrate as the champions try to recover. They leave together with Bayley checking on Banks in the ring.
- Still to come, The Revival defends against Ricochet and Aleister Black.
- Michael Che and Colin Jost are backstage walking again. Michael goes to the bathroom and Jost says he's not afraid to be left out in the hallway alone. Braun Strowman walks up and intimidates Jost some. Jost comments on Strowman's loss, saying it was a tough one and maybe he will get it next time. Jost is nervous. He asks Strowman is any of this stuff is real anyway. Strowman jacks Jost up against the wall and asks him what he thinks now. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and the guest stars are with Braun Strowman and some crew members. They calm Strowman down and he releases his hold on Jost. Braun says he will see them at WrestleMania 35.
RAW Tag Team Titles Match: Ricochet and Aleister Black vs. The Revival
We go to the ring and RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, are already out. Charly Caruso is backstage with Ricochet and Aleister Black, asking what message they have to send to their critics. Black says people fear what they can't comprehend. He goes on about how their actions will prove that they belong. Ricochet says they are excited, humbled, but most importantly they are ready. Ricochet says he knows the stakes are high with the titles on the line tonight, but they're about to fly even higher. Ricochet makes his way out first, followed by Black.
The bell rings and Black unloads on Wilder, then Dawson, with strikes to fight off the double team. Dash takes it to the corner and unloads. Dawson with a quick tag to keep up the quick offense on Black near their corner. Dawson takes Black down an drops several moves on him. Dawson with a 2 count. Black ends up hitting a moonsault to take Dawson down. Chad Gable and Bobby Roode come walking down the ramp as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Dawson has control of Black, who is trying for a tag. Roode and Gable watch from ringside. Black gets free and nails Dawson in the head with a big knee. Black and Dawson keep at it until Black levels Dawson with a big jumping knee to the head. Dash tags in but Black avoids the double team. He takes them both down and tags in Ricochet for a pop.
Ricochet fights off both opponents and backslides Dash for a close 2 count. Ricochet with a neckbreaker to Dawson and a roll-up to Dash for another 2 count. Ricochet rocks Dawson with a right hand. Dash and Ricochet trade pin attempts. Dawson runs in but runs right into a boot from Black. Ricochet sends Dawson out. Ricochet flies in from the apron with a big uppercut to Dash, sending him out of the ring. Roode and Gable attack The Revival while they're down on the outside for the disqualification.
Winners by DQ: The Revival
- After the match, Black and Ricochet argue with Gable and Roode from the ring. Gable and Roode enter the ring now as the two teams face off, arguing with each other. Black strikes Roode first and the two teams go at it. Ricochet and Black clear the ring and run the ropes for dives, but they put the brakes on and pose in the middle of the ring instead, taunting Gable and Roode from the ring.
- Still to come, Becky Lynch must sign a Hold Harmless Agreement to get the WWE Fastlane match against Charlotte Flair for the vacant RAW Women's Title.
- The announcers plug tonight's WWE Chronicle episode on Roman Reigns.
- The announcers talk about Women's History Month. Renee leads us to a video package on the Girl Up foundation and supporter Alexa Bliss.
- Back from a break and out comes Stephanie McMahon to the ring. She is holding the RAW Women's Title and a binder as she takes the mic.
Stephanie talks about how wild it is on the Road to WrestleMania. She shows us footage from last Monday where Ronda Rousey laid down the RAW Women's Title at her feet, hoping to get Becky Lynch reinstated from her suspension so they could face each other at WrestleMania 35, instead of facing Charlotte Flair. Stephanie says it's time to rectify this situation. She starts by bringing out The Queen. The music hits and out comes Flair.
Stephanie introduces Flair's Fastlane opponent next, The Man. The music hits and out comes Becky Lynch to a big pop. Becky is using one crutch. Fans chant for Becky as she enters the ring. Stephanie says we certainly need a champion so it will be Flair vs. Lynch at Fastlane to crown a new RAW Women's Champion. Stephanie says Becky obviously is not 100% so she has to sign this Hold Harmless Agreement to make sure she can't sue WWE if she gets hurt at Fastlane. Flair tells Becky to sign it, unless Stephanie wants to go ahead and hand the title to her queen. Becky says she previously beat Flair on one ring and can go ahead and do it right now if they don't want to wait. Stephanie stops them, for legal reasons, and tells Becky to sign so they can go at it at Fastlane. Fans chant for Becky as she signs the agreement. Stephanie makes the match official for the title at Fastlane. We see Rousey on the big screen, marching into the arena. Fans pop and she does not look happy. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ronda Rousey marches into the ring as her music hits. Rousey asks Stephanie what she's doing. Rousey says she didn't give the title up last week, she gave Stephanie a week to come up with a plan and she doesn't like what Stephanie came up with. Rousey says she wanted Becky to be included. Rousey orders Stephanie to give her her title. Stephanie hands it over and says she still has business to do tonight. Flair vs. Lynch is still on for Fastlane. If Becky loses, she's done. If Becky wins, she will be added to Flair vs. Rousey at WrestleMania 35 to make it a Triple Threat.
Stephanie asks if that will make Rousey and the fans happy, is that what everyone wants to see. Fans respond with a mixed reaction. Rousey talks about how Stephanie is only worried about her wallet. She says she makes Stephanie too much money to get fired. She goes on taking shots at Stephanie, Flair and Lynch. Rousey says she did everything she could to respect this business. She poured her heart out, she sacrificed. She turns to the crowd and yells at them for turning on her in her hometown of Los Angeles, among other things. Rousey goes on ranting against the fans, saying there's no more Ms. Nice b---h. Rousey suddenly drops Flair with one shot and brawls with Becky to the mat. Rousey mounts Lynch and unloads on her. Rousey with an armbar now. A referee tries to break things up but has no luck. Flair acts like she's coming back in the ring but she backs off the apron as Rousey approaches. Rousey waits for Becky to get back up. Rousey with strikes into the corner. We see Stephanie walking up the ramp.
Rousey takes Becky down and continues destroying her. Flair is coming in again as Rousey applies another armbar to Becky. Flair backs off and hesitates some more. Rousey grabs the title as fans boo her. Rousey puts a boot to Becky's face and raises the title in the air as Flair backs up the ramp. Fans boo. Becky tries to fight back but Rousey pounds on her some more, taking her back down and delivering more strikes. Flair watches from the ramp as Rousey delivers more shots. Rousey with another armbar to Becky. Rousey raises the title again and stares Flair down as the boos continue. We go to replays. Rousey stands tall with the title as her music hits. Rousey yells out at the crowd some more while Flair looks on from the ramp. Becky is still down on the mat. Rousey raises the title over Becky as we cut backstage to Stephanie and Charly Caruso.
Caruso asks Stephanie about her reaction to doing Rousey a favor just now. Stephanie says that's not what she did at all. Stephanie says what just happened is ridiculous. Rousey showed her true colors, showed she is the animal that Stephanie believes her to be. Stephanie says Rousey has no regard for anyone, not her opponents, the fans, Stephanie or the company. Stephanie says Rousey showed exactly who she is tonight. Stephanie has no love for Becky but she feels sorry for what she just saw. Stephanie is sick to her stomach over what Rousey did. Stephanie asks who the hell is Rousey and who does she think she is to do that. Stephanie can't wait to see what happens at WrestleMania, be it Flair vs. Rousey or the Triple Threat. Stephanie says Rousey will get what's coming to her. Caruso asks if Stephanie regrets her decision. Stephanie says that is tough to say but we are going to get one hell of a match at WrestleMania 35, and she can't wait to see what happens. Caruso asks if Stephanie has any other decisions to make before next week's RAW. Stephanie says she has a lot to think about, and a lot of decisions need to be made around here. The behavior we saw needs to be addressed. Stephanie says Rousey is a loose cannon. Stephanie says Rousey thinks Stephanie won't make a decision that impacts Rousey's career, but she needs to think differently. We go back to the ring and see the referee checking on Lynch in the corner. Heel Rousey raises the title as her music plays and RAW goes off the air.