Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the TD Garden in Boston, MA.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens live from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts as Michael Cole welcomes us. He's joined by Corey Graves and Renee Young. They talk about how RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch will officially main event WrestleMania 35. We see mainstream media coverage and other reactions to the big news.
- We go right to the ring and out comes RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey to a mixed reaction.
Rousey takes the mic but before she can speak the "we want Becky!" chants start up. Rousey mentions women main eventing WrestleMania for the first time as the boos start up. Rousey has only one thing to say - you're welcome. She picks the mic back up and says she does have something else to say, not that fans appreciate what she says or accomplishes. Rousey promises to make Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair tap out at the same time at WrestleMania. She picks the mic back up and says she does have more to say. She has no idea what a Beat The Clock Challenge is but it sounds like another gimmick around here. Rousey is ready to get this farce going. She says now that's all she had to say.
Beat The Clock Challenge: Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair vs. The Riott Squad
The music hits and out comes The Riott Squad - Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan. Mike Rome does the introduction. The Superstars with the best times will be the winner. Rousey's opponent will be Logan. The music hits and out next comes Becky Lynch. Becky speaks from the stage as fans pop. She says it's good to be back in Boston. She tells Rousey to quit being a little weirdo. She goes on about Rousey and says after all her hype, nobody gave a damn until The Man got involved with her. Fans chant for Becky. Lynch says she's the best thing that's ever happened to Rousey, she saved her title run and that's why they're in the main event. Lynch says Rousey knows how this will end - with Rousey's title over her head and Rousey's skull under her foot at WrestleMania. The music interrupts and out comes Charlotte Flair. Flair mocks them for making so much noise. Flair says yes, the women are the main event, but not because of what Lynch has done for the past 6 months or what Rousey has done for the past year, because of what Flair has done for the last 7 years. Some fans boo her. Flair says that's why she was hand-picked to be in the main event. Flair heads to ringside as Rousey and Logan get ready to go at it.
The bell rings and Logan goes right to the floor. Rousey chases her around the ring and back in, then back around the ring again as the clock ticks away. Rousey runs through Logan's partners and back in the ring. Logan nails h er as she comes in. Logan takes control. Logan applies a submission and keeps her down in the middle of the ring. Rousey turns it around and eliminates Logan at 1:25. Rousey marches up the ramp as Flair enters the ring to go at it with Ruby.
The bell rings and Flair goes for a big boot but Ruby dumps her over the top rope to the floor. Flair comes back in with chops. Flair turns it around and drops Ruby with a right hand. We see Rousey watching from the stage. Flair with a Natural Selection attempt but Ruby comes right back. Ruby with offense and a close 2 count. Flair comes back and applies the Figure Four into the Figure Eight but Ruby doesn't tap as the timer goes off. Flair did not beat the clock.
Lynch comes in to go at it with Liv but Flair drops Becky with a big boot. Flair makes her exit as Liv gets ready to go at it with 1:25 to beat. Liv unloads on Becky in the corner as the bell hits. Flair looks on from ringside, laughing at Becky. Liv with more offense and a close 2 count. Liv keeps Becky grounded now.
Lynch rallies and unloads with offense. Lynch goes for the Dis-Arm-Her but it's countered. Lynch comes back and they trade pin attempts but Becky gets the pin with 7 seconds left on the clock.
Winner: Becky Lynch
- After the bell, Lynch stands tall as her music hits. Rousey rants from the stage. Flair mocks Becky from ringside as Becky celebrates the win, pointing up at the WrestleMania 35 sign. The announcers hype the WrestleMania main event as Rousey talks trash from the stage. Lynch yells back at her from the ring.
1-on-2 Handicap Match: Finn Balor vs. Bobby Lashley and Jinder Mahal
Back from the break and out comes Finn Balor to a pop. WWE Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush are out next. Rush takes the mic on the stage and says Balor's Road to WrestleMania goes through them, and it's a road Balor does not want to be on right now. Rush goes on and calls Balor a piece of hot garbage like Rob Gronkowski, getting the heat from local New England Patriots fans. Rush reveals that thanks to Braun Strowman last week, he is not medically cleared to compete tonight. Rush introduces Lashley's new partner for the Handicap Match and out comes Jinder Mahal with The Singh Brothers.
The bell rings and Lashley will be starting off with Balor. Lashley immediately drops Balor with a knee to the gut. Lashley takes Balor to the corner and goes to work. Lashley charges but Balor moves and he hits hard. The Singh Brothers and Rush provide distractions on the apron, allowing Lashley to knock him off to the floor. We go to commercial with Balor down on the outside.
Back from the break and Jinder is in to go at it with Balor. Balor turns it around and dropkicks Jinder in the face. Balor goes on and knocks Lashley off the apron. Balor with a big shot to Jinder and an elbow to drop Lashley as he comes in. Balor with a double stomp to Lashley now.
Balor knocks Jinder over the top to the floor with a clothesline. The Singh Brothers grab Balor's leg as he ran the ropes. Balor clears the ring and nails a huge dive, taking everyone down on the floor. Balor brings Jinder back into the ring and hits the Coup de Grace for the pin to win.
Winner: Finn Balor
- After the bell, Balor celebrates as Cole confirms his title shot for WrestleMania 35. Lashley is furious in the ring as L Lashley brings The Singh Brothers in the ring and destroys them both. Lashley then levels Jinder with a big Spear. Lashley paces around and stands tall as Balor looks on from the stage.
- Still to come, Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe as Angle's Farewell Tour continues. Graves points out how they've never wrestled in WWE.
- Cole mentions Elias being the featured musical guest of WrestleMania 35. We go to a clip of Elias in New York City's Times Square. He says many people have performed there over the years but none of those performances will compare to what he has in store for WrestleMania. Elias says he's ready to perform a song for the people gathering around him. A street musician tries to join him but he insults the guy and New Yorkers. Elias says he has to practice for the big performance now.
The Revival vs. Aleister Black and Ricochet
We go back to the ring and out comes Aleister Black. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Ricochet. RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival are out next for this non-title match. Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder hit the ring but they're attacked before the bell, payback for the recent stage attack. They fight back but Ricochet and Black take them down as fans pop.
The referee calms things and we get the bell. The Revival gets the upperhand to start, using a quick tag. Dawson unloads on Black and takes him to the corner. Dawson takes Black down and aggressively keeps him grounded now. Black manages to drop Dawson with a big kick. Ricochet tags in for the double team. Dawson eats a sliding dropkick. Dash comes in but Ricochet and Black clear the ring. Black runs the ropes and looks to leap out onto The Revival but he puts the brakes on. Ricochet struts on the apron to mock The Revival. Ricochet then nails a moonsault on both opponents from the apron to the floor. We go to commercial with Black and Ricochet in control.
Back from the break and Dawson stops Ricochet from tagging. The Revival ends up double teaming Ricochet with a suplex. Dash covers Ricochet for a close 2 count. Dawson talks trash in Ricochet's face while Dash has him down. Ricochet rocks Dash with a forearm, and another. Dawson tags back in and has his way with Ricochet while he's down.
Ricochet counters with a big kick. Dash tags in but Ricochet drops him with a neckbreaker. Black waits for the tag. Black tags in as Dawson does. Black avoids an attack and knocks Dash off the apron. Black goes to work on Dawson now. Dash runs back in but Black takes them both down with a moonsault from the second rope. Black sends Dash to the floor. Black with big strikes to Dawson now. Black covers for a close 2 count. Dash pulls Ricochet off the apron, distracting Black. This leads to Dawson rolling Black up for a close 2 count. Dawson blocks the big kick from Black and covers for another pin attempt. Dash tags back in for the double team but it backfires.
Black levels both opponents with a big Black Mass. Ricochet tagged in during the double team attempt but The Revival didn't see it. Ricochet goes right to the top and hits the 630 on Dash for the pin to win.
Winners: Ricochet and Aleister Black
- After the match, Black and Ricochet stand tall as we go to replays. The Revival grabs their titles from the timekeeper's area and they have Rome announce them as still the champions. The Revival heads to the back as Black and Ricochet look on.
- We go back to the ring and out comes Drew McIntyre. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Drew McIntyre is in the ring with a mic.
Drew says he doesn't care if you don't like him, but you will respect him. Drew addresses Roman Reigns and says one week is a long time to wait for the answer to his WrestleMania 35 challenge. Drew shows us a clip from two weeks ago where he destroyed Reigns before what was to be Reigns' comeback match against Baron Corbin. We also see a clip from last Monday where Drew issued the WrestleMania challenge to reigns, saying he may have beat leukemia but he will never beat Drew on the grandest stage of them all. We come back to Drew and some fans are booing him.
Drew says for the love of God, he hopes Reigns' wife or family got through his thick skull and convinced him to turn the match down. Drew says he's already destroyed The Shield. He brags on the recent wins over Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Drew goes on and tells Reigns to think about his family and how he's put them through enough already. Drew tells Reigns to think about his kids because they already had to watch daddy fight for his life once. Drew asks if Reigns wants to put his kids through that one more time at WrestleMania, when he already knows he's going to lose. Fans boo and then start chanting for Roman. Drew says he will stand here all night until he gets his answer. He will hold RAW hostage if... the music interrupts and out comes Reigns to a big pop.
Reigns enters the ring and gets right in Drew's face for a tense staredown. "Roman accepts your challenge," he says. But he wants Drew to listen very carefully because this isn't coming from Roman, it's coming from Joe - don't you ever run your mouth about my wife and my kids. Reigns rocks Drew in the mouth and unloads on him, mounting him on the mat. Reigns launches Drew into the ring post, and he falls out to the floor. Reigns is fired up as he beats Drew around the ringside area now, tossing him into the barrier. Reigns brings Drew back into the ring as fans chant for him. Reigns approaches but Drew nails a low blow to bring Reigns down. Fans boo.
Drew stares Reigns down and waits in the corner for him to get up. Reigns slowly gets up and Drew levels him with a Claymore Kick to more boos. Drew stands tall over Reigns as referees enter the ring and try to get him to leave. Drew taunts Reigns and makes his exit as we go to replays. Drew watches Reigns recover from the stage and says Reigns should've said no.
- Still to come, Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe. Also, Seth Rollins will address Brock Lesnar. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Drew McIntyre walks up on Dean Ambrose backstage. Ambrose asks about the cockroach comments Drew just made about him in the ring. Ambrose doesn't feel exterminated. Ambrose asks Drew to give it one more shot tonight - in a Last Man Standing match. Drew says he's not sure how Ambrose is still standing, but he promises he won't be after tonight. Drew walks off.
Sasha Banks vs. Natalya
They lock up to start and Natalya shoves Banks. Banks slaps back. They go back and forth now as Beth and Bayley look on from ringside. Natalya drops Banks on her face and applies a surfboard submission. Banks turns it around and hits double knees for a 2 count. Banks talks some trash but Natalya takes advantage with a roll-up for a 2 count. Natalya slams Bank and goes for the Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring.
Banks fights the hold off and kicks Natalya through the ropes to the floor. Banks follows but Natalya rocks her with a right hand against the barrier. Natalya talks trash and goes to bring it back in but Banks sends her flying on the floor with a head-scissors. Banks with a big knee to the face against the barrier. Banks returns to the ring as we go back to commercial.
More back and forth after the match. Banks gets the Banks Statement applied but Natalya fights back. Natalya applies the Sharpshooter now. Banks crawls for the roped but Natalya pulls her back into the middle of the ring. Banks finally breaks it and sends Natalya into the turnbuckles. Nia Jax and Tamina Snuka suddenly appear at ringside, taking Bayley out. They hit the ring and attack Banks as the referee calls the match.
Winner by DQ: Sasha Banks
- After the bell, Phoenix hits the ring and brawls with Jax. Beth scoops Jax on her shoulders but Snuka runs up and makes the save. Phoenix takes out Jax and unloads on Snuka now. Beth hits the Glam-Slam on Snuka in the middle of the ring for a pop. Beth stomps on Snuka and turns her attention to Natalya as she approaches, consoling her in the middle of the ring. Fans chant "you still got it!" at Beth as she stands with Natalya. Beth stands on Banks' title belt but the champions manage to take their titles and look on from ringside as the Divas of Doom stand tall in the ring.
- The announcers confirm McIntyre vs. Ambrose in a Last Man Standing match for tonight.
- The announcers talk about The Hart Foundation's Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart going into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. We get a video package for the former WWE Tag Team Champions. We go back to the ring and Natalya is still in there with Beth. She gets emotional as the music hits. Natalya points up for her late father as fans cheer.
- Charly Caruso is backstage with WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle, asking about his Farewell Tour and tonight's match with WWE United States Champion Samoa Joe. Angle says he appreciates Joe coming from SmackDown. Angle talks about his Farewell Tour and how this is about going out on his own terms. He mentions the match with Chad Gable and says he will go on to win his last match against Baron Corbin at WrestleMania 35. Angle also mentions this being his last match in Boston. Corbin appears and ends up insulting Angle, saying fans will cheer for him but because they feel sorry for him and think he should've retired a while ago. Corbin says Angle is half the man he used to be. He predicts negative, pathetic headlines for Angle on the day after WrestleMania. Angle tells Corbin to screw himself, then walks off.
- We go to the stage and it's time for another episode of "A Moment of Bliss" as Alexa Bliss makes her way out. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Charly Caruso stops Sasha Banks and Bayley backstage. She brings up the competition in the women's tag team division. Banks cuts her off and says they will face any tag team at WrestleMania 35. Banks and Bayley walk off.
- Back from the break and Alexa Bliss is out for a special edition of "A Moment of Bliss" in the ring.
Bliss welcomes us and says ever since she became the WrestleMania 35 host, the show keeps getting better and better. She mentions women being in the WrestleMania main event for the first time. Bliss says that's incredible and takes credit. Bliss shows us footage from three weeks ago of Braun Strowman having a backstage run-in with SNL stars Michael Che and Colin Jost, who are the WrestleMania 35 Special Guest Correspondents. We also see how Braun destroyed the red car that the SNL cast sent to him two weeks ago. Bliss calls it a public relations disaster and says she hopes tonight's show is a moment of healing. Bliss introduces her first guest and out comes Strowman.
Bliss brings up some examples of how Strowman has lost his temper in the past. She asks what would happen if Jost and Che would happen to get those hands. Strowman says the only thing he thought about when he saw the red car was smashing Jost's pasty face. Bliss thanks Braun for sharing his feelings, which is the first step of the healing process. Bliss introduces her next guests, live via satellite from New York City, Jost and Che.
Back and forth between everyone leads to Strowman suggesting Jost enter the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 35. Jost accepts and says Che should also be in the match. Jost and Che go back and forth until Strowman yells at them to shut up. Braun wants Bliss to make their battle royal spots official. Bliss jokes around and makes it official - Che and Jost will be in the 6th annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Braun says if they are cowards and don't show up for the match, they will wander the streets of New York City forever wondering if they will get these hands. Strowman's music hits to finally end the segment.
- We go to Elias outside of Madison Square Garden in New York City, talking about his big performance at WrestleMania 35. Someone tosses him a quarter and he's insulted by the charity.
Baron Corbin vs. Apollo Crews
We go to the ring and out comes Baron Corbin. Cole sends us to a break from WrestleMania 35 sponsor Snickers, a commercial featuring Chad Gable and Bobby Roode.
Back from the commercial break and the match is underway. Apollo Crews quickly strikes and tries to put McIntyre away. They end up on the floor as Crews goes down. They bring it back in and Corbin works Crews over. Corbin levels Crews for a close 2 count. Corbin talks trash and points up at the WrestleMania 35 sign.
Crews makes a comeback and hits a big enziguri. Crews goes to the top and hits the Frogsplash for a close 2 count. More back and forth between the two. Corbin catches Crews with End of Days for the pin to win.
Winner: Baron Corbin
- After the match, Corbin stands tall as his music plays. Corbin goes to leave the ring but he turns back to Crews and nails another End of Days. Corbin leaves again as his music plays, stopping on the stage to turn and laugh at Crews. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole announces Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair vs. The Riott Squad in six-woman action for next Monday's go-home edition of RAW.
- We go to the ring and out comes Seth Rollins to a pop.
Rollins takes the mic and says he will cut right to the chase. He and WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar are not cut from the same cloth and are taking two different roads to WrestleMania. He says there is only one road out, forged by the title and by the man who will lead the business - Rollins or Lesnar. He says that's really heavy but listen up - he wants that weight, he wants to carry that burden, he wants to be a champion that inspires people. He says when he was younger he was inspired by people like WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, even Triple H. Rollins says even John Cena inspires people, but Lesnar does not. Rollins says this is the biggest match of his career and that goes without saying. Rollins says he's wanted the match for a long time but he only recently learned how important this match is to fans. He talks about fans asking him to please beat Lesnar while at a weekend autograph session. Rollins goes on and says with an army behind him, he's unstoppable. Rollins says together they will march to the gates of Suplex City and they will burn it down... Paul Heyman comes to the stage from the back and interrupts, introducing himself.
Heyman thanks Rollins for letting him know that their match at WrestleMania is now a Handicap Match. Heyman says it's now Lesnar, giving the usual intro to Lesnar, versus Rollins and the entire WWE Universe. Heyman says he likes those odds because Rollins has no chance. Heyman says Rollins is pathetic. He goes on mocking Rollins and this generation about "thoughts and prayers" for everything they do. Heyman continues to taunt Rollins and says he doesn't want Rollins to take it personally when Lesnar beats him at WrestleMania, he wants Rollins to take it personally when he and the entire WWE Universe loses at WrestleMania. Heyman tosses the mic and turns to walk away. Rollins hurries up the ramp and Heyman falls down while pleading and begging with Rollins, saying this was all Brock's idea. Rollins laughs at him. Rollins says Heyman had it wrong, he's not asking for thoughts and prayers, he's here to answer them because "we" re going to WrestleMania, to beat Lesnar, to take the title and to march into Suplex City to burn it down. Rollins stands over Heyman and drops the mic on him. Rollins marches to the back as his music hits.
Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe
WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle's music hits and out he comes, mocking Paul Heyman while he's still down on the stage. Angle hits the ring as the Farewell Tour continues. We go to commercial.
Joe talks some about their history and says he can't think of a better way to send Angle off than to put his ass to sleep one last time. Joe enters the ring and they face off as the bell rings. Joe with a headbutt to start, rocking Angle. Joe takes it to the corner and unloads. Angle fights back but Joe rakes his face and eyes. Joe drops Angle on his head and works him over in the corner some more. Fans chant USA and Joe shakes his head.
Joe avoids a German suplex and elbows Angle in the face. Joe slams Angle and levels him on the mat. Angle fights back but Joe sends him to the floor. Joe runs the ropes and nails a big suicide dive to the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Joe is still in control of Angle. Joe works Angle around the ring while talking trash. Angle comes back out of nowhere with two German suplexes. Angle hits the third German for a big pop. Joe kicks out at 2. Joe comes back with some of his signature moves. Joe with the senton in the middle of the ring for a close 2 count. Angle side-steps a move and drops Joe with the Angle Slam for another close 2 count as Joe kicks out just in time. Joe blocks the ankle lock and drives Angle down for a 2 count. Joe takes Angle to the corner for a Musclebuster attempt but Angle fights him back. Angle nails a missile dropkick for a pop.
Angle drops his straps for another pop. Joe counters the Angle Slam. More back and forth now. The Uranage is blocked. Joe catches Angle in the Coquina Clutch in the middle of the ring. Fans rally for Angle as he starts to fade. Angle turns it into a pin out of nowhere for the pin to win.
Winner: Kurt Angle
- After the match, Angle celebrates and exits as his music hits. Joe can't believe it, shaking his head in the ring. Cole hypes Angle's match with AJ Styles on tomorrow's SmackDown.
- We see Dean Ambrose backstage preparing for tonight's main event.
- We go back to the ring and out comes Triple H for a pop. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Triple H is in the ring with a mic.
Triple H congratulates the women on earning the WrestleMania 35 main event, praising them for what they do. He says that makes him happy but some things don't, like this letter he pulls out. He reveals that Batista, via letter from his lawyer, wanted him to put his career on the line in their No Holds Barred match at WrestleMania 35, or else Batista wouldn't wrestle. They also wanted the WrestleMania date moved to accommodate his movie filming. Triple H knocks Batista for beating up an old man, WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, just to get a WrestleMania match. Triple H says this is just another attempt by Batista to quit. Triple H says he will not let Batista quit this time.
Triple H goes on and says he's never given a crap about Batista and he's never been obsessed with him, but he is obsessed with kicking Batista's ass. Triple H says at this point in their careers, if he can't beat a self-deluded douchebag like Batista, then he has no business being in the ring anyway. Triple H agrees to put his career on the line. Triple H drops the mic and makes his exit as the music hits.
Last Man Standing Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Drew McIntyre
We go to the ring and out comes Dean Ambrose for tonight's main event. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Dean Ambrose. They immediately start brawling. Ambrose sends Drew over the top rope to the floor. Dean goes to the top and leaps out but Drew misses and Dean lands hard. Ambrose makes it back up at the 8 count. Drew launches Dean into the barrier as we go right back to commercial.
Back from the break and Drew is destroying Ambrose with a kendo stick. Ambrose comes back and nails a big suicide dive into the barrier. They both get up after the referee counts. More back and forth now. Drew sends Dean back with a big Glasgow Kiss headbutt. Drew slingshots Ambrose's throat into the steel on the bottom of the ring frame. The referee counts again. Drew grabs part of the steel ring steps and rams them into Dean's face. The referee counts again. They bring it back in but Ambrose ends up using a steel chair and then hitting a Dirty Deeds for a big pop. Drew makes it back up at the 7 count. Ambrose nails a big boot and mounts Drew with strikes.
More back and forth action in the ring. Drew drives Ambrose through a table in the corner and he lands hard. The referee counts but Ambrose makes it up at the 9 count. Drew immediately follows up with a big Claymore Kick. Ambrose fails to get up and Drew gets the win.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- After the match, McIntyre stands tall over Ambrose as his music hits. We go to replays. RAW goes off the air with McIntyre posing.