- As we previously reported, the Extreme Rules pay-per-view will be returning to Pennsylvania for the second year in a row. Philadelphia, ECW's former home, will host the event, taking place on Sunday, July 14th inside the Wells Fargo Center.
Tickets will go on sale for the event on March 29th.
- The following matches have been confirmed for EVOLVE's events taking place during WrestleMania weekend:
EVOLVE 125: April 4th - La Boom in Queens, NY
* Austin Theory (c) v. Kyle O'Reilly - EVOLVE Championship
* Montez Ford v. Shane Strickland
* Eddie Kingson and Joe Gacy (c) v. Konosuke Takeshita and MAO - EVOLVE Tag Team Titles
* Harlem Bravado v. Adrian Jaoude
* Darby Allin v. Anthony Henry
WWN Supershow: April 5th - La Boom in Queens, NY
* JD Drake (c) v. Higuchi - WWN World Title
* Austin Theory and Brandi Lauren v. Darby Allin and Priscilla Kelly
* AR Fox, Leon Ruff and Adrian Alanis v. Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo and Soma Takao
* Eddie Kingston, Joe Gacy and Shane Strickland v. Team wXw (members to be announced on Wednesday)
- It was previously reported that Sin Cara signed a new deal with WWE. The man himself has taken to Twitter to address these rumors, using AJ Styles' method from when he made his announcement of a contract extension.
"This is the most recent member of my family," Sin Cara stated. "Also, I have NOT signed a new contract with the WWE??What a cute little guy."
This is the most recent member of my family. Also, I have NOT signed a new contract with the WWE??— Sin Cara (@SinCaraWWE) March 19, 2019
What a cute little guy. pic.twitter.com/lSyosJ4vbQ