Thanks to an Wrestling Inc. reader Jan Van Roy for the following WWE live event results from tonight's show at the Forest National arena in Brussels, Belgium:
The Forest National arena is a venue that can seat something between 7000 and 9000 people. If you ask me, I'd say it can host around 8000 fans with a wrestling configuration. Tonight's show was not really a sellout, the upper decks of the bleachers where tarped off. I would say that the place was filled up to 65 – 70 % of it's capacity.
This date was, as far as I can tell, more then likely the first time ever that WWE ran here on a night that was not a weekend night or a night during a school or general public holiday. Account the fact that WWE has very, very low exposure in this country and you can say that this can be called all things considered, a success.
The on hand crowd was relatively loud and in on the action and there was a very good vibe and atmosphere all night long.
The card did vary compared to last night in Belfast, since it was composed like this:
* The show opened with Elias being in the ring singing about Belgium being just another providence of France (instant heat) and after being shut up by I.C. champ Finn Balor. Balor defeated Elias.
* Titus O'Neil defeated EC3 in a very entertaining match which saw a run in after the finish from The Revival, who first taunted the crowd by calling Brussels the skidmark in Europe's pants, which led to the next match.
* Aleister Black & Ricochet defeated The Revival. Ricochet was way, way over. Aleister was over as well, but not as much as I thought he would be. Brussels is the nearest stop to Aleister's home country, The Netherlands, and although I did see a Dutch flag at ringside, it was clear that not much of his fellow countrymen had bothered to come over, which is ironic in the sense that in the past, WWE drew many Dutch citizens over to Brussels in the years when having a Dutchmen on the roster.
* Mojo Rawley defeated Apollo Crews.
* WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins retained over Baron Corbin.