Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of WWE NXT beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media. Click the REFRESH button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
Tonight features news on the NXT Tag Team Titles, Undisputed Era banding back together, Candice LeRae vs. Reina Gonzalez, Mansoor in action, and NXT North American Champion Velveteen Dream.
- Last week, we see The Viking Raiders decide to relinquish the NXT Tag Titles since they are moving to RAW and know nobody can beat them in NXT. The Street Profits would challenge for the titles that night, but the match was thrown out when The Forgotten Sons and Oney Lorcan / Danny Burch got involved.
- NXT General Manager William Regal announces the titles are indeed currently vacant. Regal says there's a lot of teams worthy of the titles, so in two weeks at TakeOver it will be Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish, The Street Profits, Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch, and The Forgotten Sons in a Ladder Match for the titles.
- The Undisputed Era make their way out to the ring. Adam Cole says the rumors are untrue and the group is going nowhere, in fact, they are strong then they've ever been. Cole lets the locker room know their contract may say NXT Superstar, but they own them. He continues that the group will soon be draped in gold, which will begin in two weeks at TakeOver when O'Reilly and Strong win the titles, and he defeats NXT Champion Johnny Gargano. The champion's music hits and Gargano heads out with a mic in hand.
Gargano says Cole is only happy the group is back because deep down Cole knows he can't beat Gargano alone. Cole reminds Gargano he got the first fall in their 2-out-of-3-falls match, Gargano explains in very condescending fashion that he got two falls and won the match. Cole tells him to shut and they are going to continue their celebration tonight, Matt Riddle attacks the group from behind. Gargano heads into the ring to help Riddle clear out the group. Officials head out to keep the two sides away from each other.
Sean Maluta vs. Mansoor
The two Superstars trade some wristlocks, Monsoor with a hurricanrana and follows up with a dropkick. Maluta able to return fire with a kick, samoan drop, codebreaker off the second rope, cover, two-count. Monsoor with a kick, ends up on the apron, slingshot neckbreaker hits. Monsoor with reverse DDT hold, lifts, and twists Maluta down to the mat, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Monsoor via Pinfall
- Backstage, Cathy Kelley is outside William Regal's office. Regal is heard yelling at The Undisputed Era before sending the group out. Kelley asks Regal about an update, he says he doesn't appreciate how Undisputed Era is conducting themselves, but at TakeOver Matt Riddle will take on Roderick Strong. Also, on tonight's show it will be Riddle and Johnny Gargano vs. Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish.
- NXT North American Champion Velveteen Dream heads to the ring. Dream says right now he's in high demand, which means people are looking to get a hold of the dream, but the dream is too big to hold, you can only experience it. Before he can continue, Tyler Breeze's music hits and heads out to the ring to a nice pop. Breeze says he's home and much like Dream, he had everybody talking about him. Breeze says NXT feels a bit dull since he left, filled with cheap knockouts, but there can be only one Tyler Breeze. Crowd with a "Breeze is gorgeous" chant. Dream lets Breeze knows things are done a bit differently now, they want a real man, not a boy, especially not a boy who plays cops and robbers.
"Just because you couldn't cut it on Monday and Tuesday nights doesn't mean you get to come to NXT and demand a spotlight," Dream says. Breeze says rather than "couldn't hack it" let's go more with "uninspired." He continues that Dream and that title inspire him, Dream tells him the line starts outside, so head on out. Before that, Dream says "How about a selfie with the champ?" Breeze chuckles at that and ponders that question, he finally agrees for one. Breeze then says, "When you write your phone number on your trunks, and nobody calls you up, it's because no one is interested." Breeze then pops Dream in the face and heads off.
- Outside, Cathy Kelley catches up with Tyler Breeze, she wonders what his motivation was for attacking Dream. Breeze says he's an NXT OG and just wanted to introduce Dream to an inspired Prince Pretty.
Candice LeRae vs. Reina Gonzalez
Gonzalez goes right after LeRae, powering her back into the corner and hammers away. Gonzalez with a spinning powerslam, cover, two, goes right into a top wristlock. LeRae dumped back in the corner, gets kicked in the stomach and misses a splash in the corner. LeRae and Gonzalez have a weird spinning sequence with LeRae eventually sending Gonzalez out to the floor.
Baseball dropkick followed up by a springboard crossbody by LeRae, but she's caught in midair. LeRae able to wriggle away and send Gonzalez into the steps. Back in the ring, LeRae heads to the top rope, hits a hurricanrana and lands a flurry of forearms, back elbow, missile dropkick off the top rope. LeRae hits a springboard moonsault off the second rope, pin, and that will do it.
Winner: Candice LeRae via Pinfall
- Post-match, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke, and Marina Shafir head to the ring and ambush LeRae. Io Shirai runs out to the ring with a kendo stick and goes to work on all three women. She's able to first clear out Duke and Shafir, then nails Baszler a bunch of times before she's pulled out of the ring.
- NXT North American Champion Velveteen Dream will face Tyler Breeze at TakeOver.
Matt Riddle and Johnny Gargano vs. Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly
Lots of mat wrestling to get things going, multiple reversals before an eventual stalemate. They go at it in another sequence that lands the two in the corner near Fish, who tags in and continues to work over Gargano, punch to the stomach, throws him down to the mat and goes after Riddle. Riddle avoids it, O'Reilly tries for a sneak attack, no luck, but Fish then lands a strike on Riddle. Gargano then clocks Fish with a kick to the face.
Back in the ring, Riddle is tagged in, multiple chops to the chest and midsection. Exploder suplex on Fish, O'Reilly heads in, but eats a kick and rolls to the floor. Fish tries to get in some strikes, but gets hit with multiple gutwrench suplexes. O'Reilly looks for a double leg takedown, Riddle fights it off then hits a deadlift gutwrench suplex. He tries for another, but Riddle's ribs are still sore from the attack last week by Roderick Strong.
Riddle is sent into the corner, O'Reilly tags in and hits a flying forearm in the corner. O'Reilly lands elbows and knees to Riddle's ribs. Fish back in, hits a slingshot sent on Riddle, pin, two-count. Back and forth strike between Riddle and O'Reilly, multiple counters, Riddle hits a ripcord knee strike and is able to tag in Gargano. Gargano with a kick to Fish, overhead belly-to-belly suplex on O'Reilly. Gargano with multiple clotheslines, hits a bulldog/clothesline combo on both guys. Then a tornado DDT on Fish by kicking off O'Reilly, pin, two.
O'Reilly gets the blind tag, brainbuster/kick to the back of the head combo, cover, and Gargano is able to kick out. O'Reilly showing some frustration now as he tags in Fish. Riddle finally makes his way back in the ring, O'Reilly with a german suplex, Riddle powers through and drops O'Reilly. All four Superstars are down. Riddle with the blind tag, Gargano with a kick to Fish's head. Riddle with a twisting senton lands, cover, and O'Reilly breaks it up.
Gargano with a kick to O'Reilly's head. Gargano with a lawn dart as Riddle knees O'Reilly in the head. Fish and Riddle in the ring, Riddle with a powerbomb and a knee strike to the face, cover, O'Reilly pulls Fish out of the ring. Riddle with a penalty kick from the apron on O'Reilly. Cole comes out and Gargano with a suicide dive on Cole. Referee is distracted as Strong shows up and destroys Riddle, backbreaker on the apron. Back in the ring high/low kick combo lands on Riddle, pin, 1-2-3.
Winners: Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish via Pinfall
- Post-match, Cole and Strong jump into the ring and attack Riddle and Gargano some more. The other members of Undisputed Era hold Gargano as Cole hits the last shot to the back of Gargano's head. The group taunt the NXT Champion and stand tall as the show closes out.