Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX.
Cole hypes how Brock Lesnar will cash-in his Money In the Bank contract on WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins. We see Charly Caruso outside waiting for Lesnar and his advocate to arrive. Reigns waits in the ring but the music hits and out comes McMahon. Shane stops on the stage and has Mike Rome give him his "Best In the World" introduction.
Shane says he can't wait to shut Reigns up on Friday. Shane says he's not just called the best in the world, he is the best when he gets in the ring. Shane goes on about how he gets better with age and how he will beat Reigns from corner to corner, ending him with a Coast 2 Coast and making him tap out for the first time. Shane says actually that won't satisfy him because he will keep the Triangle applied after the referee orders him to break it, because he makes his own rules. Reigns tells Shane to shut up and dares him to try and make him tap. Reigns says he will pick Shane's little spoiled ass up and drive him into the mat. Reigns goes on and brings up Shane relying on Drew McIntyre. Reigns reveals he will face Drew at WWE Stomping Grounds in July.
Drew interrupts and runs Reigns down, saying Shane will beat him on Friday and then he will destroy Reigns at Stomping Grounds. Drew says he doesn't need his partners tonight because he and Shane will take Reigns out. They head to the ring but The Revival's Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder attack Reigns from behind. The Usos, Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso, run out to make the save, clearing the ring. Reigns and The Usos stand in the ring as the heels regroup at ringside.
The match begins with Uso hitting a big superkick on Wilder. Dawson pulls Dash to safety as Uso goes to the top. The Usos join each other in the ring and run the ropes for the double team dive. We go to commercials with The Usos standing tall.
Back from the break and Dash tags in as Uso tries to tag. Jimmy gets the hot tag and unloads on The Revival. Dash slides out of a Samoan Drop but gets dropped with a big kick. Uso drops Drew and Dawson on the apron. Dash drops Jimmy with a big dropkick off the distraction. Drew tags in and unloads on Uso while he's down. Drew with more offense and a close 2 count. Drew talks trash while keeping Uso down as Shane cheers him on from ringside. Drew keeps control and hits a big overhead throw for a close 2 count as Reigns breaks the pin.
The Revival with cheap shots to Uso while he's down. Dawson tags back in and keeps the attack going on Jimmy in the middle of the ring. Uso finally lands a suplex and looks to make a tag. Dawson stops the tag with a big Spinebuster for another close 2 count. We go to commercial with Reigns looking on as the heels continue to dominate.
Back from the break and Reigns is waiting to deliver a Superman Punch to Drew. Drew ducks it and hits a Glasgow Kiss headbutt. Dawson tags in but Reigns levels Drew with the punch. Dash also takes a Superman Punch on the apron. Reigns ends up going out and grabbing Shane after he interferes. Drew makes the save and drops Reigns on the floor with a Claymore Kick.
Dawson shove Jimmy into the barrier and then hit a Shatter Machine on the floor. McIntyre goes back in and levels Jey with a Claymore for the pin to win.
Winners: The Revival and Drew McIntyre
- After the match, Shane hits the ring to stand with Drew and The Revival while Reigns and Jey are down on the mat. Jimmy is still down on the outside. Shane talks trash in Reigns' face and barks orders for the heels to attack. The Revival hits Reigns with a Shatter Machine. Shane talks more trash to Reigns. Shane holds Reigns up and Drew follows up with a Claymore as fans boo. Shane gets back down in Reigns' face as Dash mocks him. The Revival and Drew hold Reigns up while Shane backs to the corner, then charges out with a Spear. Shane mocks Reigns in the middle of the ring as the boos continue. Shane stands tall with The Revival and Drew as his music hits.
- Still to come, The Undertaker returns to RAW. Also, Brock Lesnar cashes in his title shot and Seth Rollins appears on MizTV. We see a look at the back door of the arena as everyone waits for Lesnar's return.
- Still to come, a new "Firefly Fun House" segment with Bray Wyatt. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see former cyclist Lance Armstrong and actor Matthew McConaughey sitting at ringside with friends and kids.
- We go to the ring and out comes The Miz for another must-see edition of MizTV.
Miz takes the mic and gives a nod to McConaughey before giving himself an A-Lister introduction. Miz says tonight isn't about him, it's about Brock Lesnar cashing in his Money In the Bank contract. Miz brings out tonight's guest, WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins to a pop. Miz welcomes Rollins to Austin and brings up Friday's title defense against Baron Corbin at WWE Super ShowDown. Miz says that could change because Lesnar is cashing in tonight. Miz asks what's going through Rollins' mind.
Rollins brings up the fact that Paul Heyman might be lying about Lesnar cashing in tonight. Rollins says he is prepared but he will believe it when he sees it. Miz believes Rollins isn't saying something. Rollins admits he will be relieved if Lesnar cashes in tonight. He goes on and says he will be defending against the #1 contender Corbin on Friday. He talks about how no one likes Corbin, but he did earn the title shot and if Rollins is going to be the fighting champion he promised to be, he's got to focus on Corbin. Fans chant "burn it down!" now. The camera cuts backstage and we see a SUV pull up.
Heyman hops out first. Lesnar gets out of the back. Heyman says let's go cash it in and Lesnar shoves the briefcase into his gut. Lesnar walks off and Heyman follows as Rollins looks on from the ring. Lesnar stops walking towards the ring and has apparently changed his mind. Fans boo as Heyman and Lesnar walk off to another part of the backstage area, making Rollins wait. Fans chant "burn it down!" in the arena. Rollins looks on from the MizTV set as his music starts back up. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes The Lucha House Party's Kalisto, Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik for a tag team match against unknown opponents. Cole plugs their 3-on-1 Handicap Match against Lars Sullivan at WWE Super ShowDown on Friday. They wait for their opponents but the music hits and out comes Sullivan.
Lars hits the ring and they attack but Lars fights them off. Lars destroys and manhandles each opponent one by one. Kalisto makes the save and they take turns with dropkicks to stun Lars. A triple dropkick sends Lars out of the ring but he's still standing. Fans chant "Lucha!" as the luchadores get hyped in the ring. Lars is fuming on the outside.
- We see WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The IIconics mocking Nikki Cross backstage. They also take a shot at RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch. Alexa Bliss appears and stands up for Cross. Billie Kay says she's off to prepare for her match with Cross, and that will be iconic. Bliss offers to get a coffee for Cross. Cross seems surprised. Bliss knows how close Cross has been getting with Becky as of late, and she knows how everyone hates her around here. Cross comments on how nice Bliss has been to her, and says they are friends. Bliss puts herself in Nikki's corner for the match against Kay later. They walk off together.
- We go to the ring and out comes RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch. She hits the ropes to raise the title. We see how Lacey Evans helped Charlotte Flair take the SmackDown Women's Title from Lynch at Money In the Bank a few weeks back, ending her reign as Becky 2 Belts. Lynch stands tall with the title as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Lynch is in the ring with a mic. She says she's ready to make some changes. She talks about how busy the past few months have been, including her WrestleMania 35 main event win. A "you deserve it!" chant breaks out. Lynch goes on about all her dreams coming true and says she's never been more content in her entire life, but that's when it hit her - contentment is the worst thing that could happen to a fighter like her because they get hurt, passed over or beaten. Becky says that won't be her because when Lacey helped Flair take the title at Money In the Bank, it woke something in her that needed waking. Becky says when she's pissed off, and she is pissed off, there's not a woman in this business that can keep her down. Becky says if you've wronged her in any way, she will find a way to get to Evans and she will break her back trying, break her hands fighting and keep going until she can't... the music interrupts and out comes Evans.
Evans says Becky is just like a dog chasing a car and just like a dog, she wouldn't know what to do if she caught it. Evans says she did Becky and all of the WWE Universe a favor with the title change at MITB because she's not the one who should be representing WWE. Lynch mocks Evans. Evans says she does have blonde hair but Becky shouldn't confuse her with Flair. Evans goes on and enters the ring as fans give her the "What?!" treatment. Evans says she will soon make her Becky No Belts because she refuses to let Lynch represent her division. Evans goes on until the music interrupts and out comes Flair from SmackDown via the WWE Wild Card Rule.
Flair tells Becky to stop making excuses for the loss. Flair brags about becoming the nine-time women's champion with the win. She does a "Wooo!" with the crowd. Lynch taunts Flair for not having the title any longer. Evans tells Flair to stop embarrassing herself and asks why she's here, calling her a daddy's girl needing attention. Flair asks them to open the ropes for her but they're not interested. Flair says she struts like a peacock because she's more than half-way to breaking her dad's world title record, and Evans has been here for a while but all Flair has seen her do is make tea. Flair brags on laying Evans out last week. Evans says Flair has had 9 championships but she has 0 today. Evans says Flair is yesterday's news but Evans is the new face of WWE. Evans tells Flair to run along back to SmackDown unless she wants to be educated with a Woman's Right. Evans immediately attacks Flair and drops her into the ropes. The referee enters the ring and we've apparently got a match.
Lacey Evans vs. Charlotte Flair
Charlotte Flair regroups as Lacey Evans stares her down from the corner. Becky Lynch watches from the outside of the ring. The bell rings and they start brawling with Flair taking Evans down first.
Evans resists but Flair rag-dolls her some. Flair beats Evans down and tosses her out of the ring, right at Lynch's feet. Flair stands tall and poses in the ring while Evans recovers at ringside. Evans returns to the ring and Flair drops her right away. Flair mounts Evans with strikes. Evans tries to take Flair down but Flair slams her into the mat. Evans grabs the bottom rope but Flair takes advantage of the count as the referee warns her. Flair grabs Evans again as she approaches. Evans turns it around. Flair fights her off and blocks a suplex attempt. Evans ends up back on the floor to regroup as Flair stands tall in the ring. We go back to commercial.
More back and forth after the match. Flair unloads in the corner and shows off some. Evans makes her pay for showing off. Lynch watches from ringside as Evans beats Flair down in the corner. Evans drives boots into Flair for a 2 count. Flair makes another comeback but Evans cuts her off. Evans launches herself in from the apron but lands bad when nobody's home. Evans charges in the corner but Flair catches her. Flair with a clothesline out of the corner.
Flair goes for the Figure Four submission but Evans kicks her off into the turnbuckles. Evans drops Flair with a swinging neckbreaker. Flair catches Evans with boots. They run the ropes and collide in mid-air with crossbody attempts. They both go down and the referee checks on them. Lynch ends up decking Flair on the outside and the referee calls for the bell.
Winner by DQ: Charlotte Flair
- After the bell, Becky immediately enters the ring and drops Evans with The Manhandle Slam. Lynch talks trash and taunts Evans as her music hits. Lynch raises her title in the air and stands over Evans.
- Still to come, Brock Lesnar will cash in. Also, Rey Mysterio relinquishes the WWE United States Title. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes WWE United States Champion Rey Mysterio to relinquish the title. Rey has his arm in a sling. We see how Rey won the title and suffered a separated shoulder from Samoa Joe at WWE Money In the Bank a few weeks back.
Rey hits the ring and greets the crowd. Rey says he's been a part of WWE for a very long time and this is in his blood. Rey says this is also in his family's blood and he's now sharing it his son Dominick. Rey says his son is training for the business and he's confident he will carve out his own path. Rey goes on about setting the right example and being a man. Rey says due to the injury, he's here tonight to... the music interrupts and out comes Joe.
Joe mocks Rey and enters the ring. Joe says we shouldn't ruin the moment by telling the people a lie. Joe says Rey isn't dropping the title because he's injured, he's dropping it because Rey never beat him. Joe goes on about the botched pin at Money In the Bank. Rey says he's not here to have a moment or to try and fool anybody. Rey says this is not the moment he wanted it to be. He says he's won titles his entire career, through pain and injuries, and if he was man enough to do that, he's man enough to do what he came to do tonight. Rey tells Joe to give him a moment. Rey announces that due to his current shoulder injury, he's here to relinquish the United States Title, to Joe.
Rey lays the title down in the middle of the ring as Joe stares him down. Rey says this isn't the last Joe has heard of him because he will be back. Rey goes to leave but Joe attacks him and drops him into the Coquina Clutch. Joe finally breaks the hold and heads up the ramp with the title in the air as his music hits.
- We see Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman backstage waiting.
Arm Wrestling Match: Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley
We go to the ring and out comes Braun Strowman for his Arm Wrestling contest with Bobby Lashley. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro is backstage for a few quick words. Cesaro gives Ricochet some props but says he's naive if he thinks he can beat him again. We also get a backstage promo for Ricochet. He says he's already proved he can beat Cesaro, and he will try to do it again tonight. We go back to the ring and out comes Lashley as Strowman waits. These two will do battle in a singles match at WWE Super ShowDown on Friday.
Lashley and Strowman meet in the middle of the ring at the arm wrestling setup. There are two referees present. They get ready to go but Lashley tries Strowman and the table gets knocked over. They set it back up and Strowman tells Lashley to come on. Lashley poses in Strowman's face and taunts him. They finally go at it and Lashley acts like he slips to break away from the table. A referee chalks their hands up now as they get ready to lock up again. They go back and forth but Strowman looks to put Lashley away. Strowman keeps pulling and gets the win.
Winner: Braun Strowman
- After the win, Strowman pushes Lashley away and poses as his music hits. Strowman turns back around to Lashley blinding him with the chalk in his face. Strowman swings wildly but Lashley works him over. Lashley lands a big powerslam and leaves Strowman laying, heading to the ramp to pose as his music starts up.
- The announcers talk about the WWE 24/7 Title and R-Truth. We see how Truth and Carmella were golfing on Sunday. Jinder Mahal pinned him for the title but Truth then won it back a few seconds later to become a three-time champion. The camera cuts backstage now. We see Carmella looking for Truth. Drake Maverick appears with EC3 and a referee. Drake tells EC3 to help follow Carmella and she will lead them to Truth.
Nikki Cross vs. Peyton Royce
We go to the ring and out comes Nikki Cross with Alexa Bliss accompanying her. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The IIconics are out - Peyton Royce with Billie Kay. Peyton takes control early on and works Cross around as Bliss and Kay look on from ringside.
Royce grabs Cross again but Cross drops her with a jawbreaker for a close 2 count. Peyton with a quick counter for a 2 count. Royce with more offense into the corner now, taking her time beating Cross around the ring. Royce with a knee while Cross is on the apron. Royce with a submission on the ropes as the referee does his 5 count. Royce keeps Cross grounded in the middle of the ring and focuses on her arm now. Cross tries to fight up and out, but Royce slams her by her hair for another pin attempt.
Royce continues to dominate Cross and take her time around the ring. Royce grounds Cross in the middle of the ring again. Royce stops elbows with a knee. Royce runs into an elbow in the corner. Cross keeps fighting Royce off and finally drops her. Cross sends Royce into the corner and gets fired up for a pop. Cross with a running bulldog for another pin attempt. Cross goes to the top for a crossbody but Royce moves and she lands hard. We see a staffer deliver Bliss' coffee to ringside. Royce kicks it out of her hand from the ring. Kay comes over and shoves Bliss to the ground as Royce talks trash from the ring. Royce turns back to Cross but Cross counters a suplex attempt, hitting a neckbreaker using the top rope. Cross covers for the pin to win.
Winner: Nikki Cross
- After the match, Cross celebrates as her music hits. Bliss is embarrassed on the outside, furious as she sits in the puddle of coffee. Cross consoles her and urges her to celebrate. A furious Bliss storms the ring and attacks Kay, beating her down. Cross tries to get Bliss to relax. They celebrate together as Bliss' music starts up.
- We see Brock Lesnar backstage warming up. We also see Seth Rollins walking through the back. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins is out to address Brock Lesnar. Lesnar's music hits but he doesn't show. Rollins says he and everyone else are sick of Lesnar playing games.
Rollins says Lesnar used to be one of the most feared men on Earth but now he's a shell of that now. Rollins says if Lesnar has any of The Beast left in him, he dares Lesnar to come out and cash in that contract. The music hits and out comes Baron Corbin instead. Corbin says Rollins is fired up tonight but it's a shame because it's for the wrong person. Corbin says Rollins needs to worry about him, not Lesnar. Corbin says Rollins is living his dream in the ring but he's the dream crusher now. Corbin goes on about taking the title and Rollins says he will have to take it form his cold, dead hands. That's the only way. Corbin says he's OK with that. Corbin brags on retiring WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle and says he has no problem retiring Rollins' ass too. Rollins attacks and unloads on Corbin.
Corbin fights back and rocks Rollins. Rollins sends Corbin out and into the barrier. Rollins lines up for another dive into the barrier but he's distracted as Lesnar's music hits again. This is just more mind games, allowing Corbin to storm the ring and drop Rollins with End of Days. Rollins is down again as Lesnar's music starts up. Lesnar is out with a steel chair and a referee. Paul Heyman has the Money In the Bank contract.
Lesnar enters the ring and hits a big low blow kick to Rollins. Lesnar with a big chair shot now, and another as Heyman and the referee watch from ringside. Lesnar with another chair shot. Lesnar launches Rollins across the ring with a German suplex. Heyman points to the title shot but Lesnar says not now as he delivers another chair shot. Lesnar takes the fight to the floor and Rollins can barely stand. Lesnar drops Rollins on the floor with a big F5. Lesnar brings Rollins back into the ring. Rollins grabs the chair but Lesnar stops him. Lesnar with more chair shots to keep Rollins down. Heyman barks orders from ringside, urging Lesnar to cash in.
Lesnar grabs Rollins and delivers another German suplex, ignoring Heyman. Heyman asks what Lesnar is doing and Lesnar says "Friday!" to indicate he will cash in at WWE Super ShowDown, where Rollins is set to defend against Corbin. Lesnar grabs the WWE Universal Title and laughs at Rollins while holding it over him. Lesnar leaves the title and heads up the ramp with Heyman. Lesnar turns back and comes to the ring, delivering a big briefcase shot to Rollins. Lesnar with more chair shots to keep Rollins down. Lesnar makes his exit again, stopping to laugh at Rollins while holding the BeastBox on his shoulder. Heyman and Lesnar exit to the back as Rollins tries to recover in the ring. Trainers, producers and medics enter the ring to check on Rollins. We go to replays as Rollins is loaded up for a stretcher ride. We go back to commercial as Rollins is tended to.
- Back from the break and we see what Brock Lesnar just did to Seth Rollins. The camera cuts backstage to officials loading Rollins up into an ambulance. Becky Lynch is standing there looking concerned for her boyfriend. Becky rides away in the ambulance with Rollins.
- We cut to a special edition of Bray Wyatt's "Firefly Fun House" and he has something important to talk to the kids about today - exercise. He talks to his new puppet, a pig named Husky. Wyatt talks to the pig with references like it's his old gimmick, Husky Harris. A puppet that looks like it's supposed to be evil Vince McMahon interrupts and tells them to get their acts together. Wyatt, still wearing a fanny pack and Wyatt Gym tank top, ends up doing a wacky throwback style exercise video that gets a bit dark with his other persona that was recently revealed. Wyatt reminds the kids that all they have to do is let him in, to end the segment.
- We see Triple H walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see what happened to Roman Reigns and The Usos earlier tonight.
- We go to the ring and out comes Triple H to a pop and a WWE NXT chant.
Triple H says OK in response to the chants, but he's here to talk about Randy Orton. The music immediately hits as Orton makes his way to the ring. Orton hits the ring and they stare each other down as fans chant for the RKO. Triple H talks about how we all know these segments are done to build interest to a match, but there's nothing they haven't said to each other and he's coming to Jeddah to kick Orton's ass. Orton says that's fine and all but he's not Batista. Orton goes on and says he will gladly defeat Triple H on Friday and put another notch in his belt. Fair enough, says Triple H. Triple H talks about thoughts he's had re-watching these video packages for the match. He gives Orton props for becoming one of the best ever. Triple H says a lot of people have tried to put him down but they're all gone and he's still here. Triple H says Orton is not the one. Triple H turns and leaves the ring but Orton asks him to hold on.
Orton asks if Triple H can promise him that on Friday before he steps in the ring, he retrieves his balls from Stephanie McMahon's purse first. Fans pop and Triple H laughs from the apron. Triple H re-enters the ring and faces off with Orton as fans cheer. Triple H says that is a helluva idea. He thinks he will do just that, but they're just so big and it's such a burden carrying them around. Triple H says maybe he can fit them in his carry-on bag or fit them the overhead on the plane. Triple H says it really is a burden but Orton wouldn't know about that because he's never had any. Triple H tosses the mic as Orton and says he will see him in Jeddah. Orton laughs as Triple H exits the ring while his music hits.
- Charly Caruso stops Baron Corbin backstage for comments on Seth Rollins. He mocks Rollins and says Brock Lesnar did him a favor. Corbin says Rollins doesn't stand a chance at Super ShowDown, and we are looking at the next WWE Universal Champion.
Ricochet vs. Cesaro
We go to the ring and out comes Ricochet to a pop. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Cesaro for the rubber match between the two. The bell rings and they go at it. Cesaro with a big shoulder to strike first. Cesaro goes on and hits a big backbreaker for a close 2 count. Cesaro unloads in the corner now. Cesaro keeps control until Ricochet flies out and takes Cesaro down. Ricochet follows and takes Cesaro down off the barrier. Cesaro elbows Ricochet on the way back in the ring. Cesaro eats a kick from the apron. Ricochet runs the apron and hits a moonsault to the floor from the second rope, taking Cesaro back down. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ricochet keeps the offense coming. Cesaro rocks Ricochet with a big uppercut. Cesaro keeps control and nails a big superplex from the outside apron, covering Ricochet for a close 2 count. Ricochet fights back from the apron. Ricochet ends up going for a hurricanrana but Cesaro overpowers and counters, launching Ricochet to the mat on his head. Cesaro with the Cesaro Swing for a pop from the crowd.
Cesaro rocks Ricochet with another uppercut but Ricochet still kicks out at 2. Cesaro talks some trash while picking Ricochet back up. Ricochet decks him. Ricochet fights from the apron and lands a stiff kick. He flies in with a big crossbody but Cesaro rolls through for a close 2 count. They trade pin attempts again. Ricochet ends up getting the pin off a counter out of nowhere in the corner.
- After the match, Ricochet stands tall as his music hits. Cesaro looks on shocked. Cesaro suddenly attacks and drops Ricochet from behind as fans boo. Cesaro goes under the ring and brings a table out. WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth is laying on top of the table, hiding out. Carmella runs out. Ricochet knocks a surprised Cesaro over the barrier. A group of Superstars run down the ramp from the back t chase Truth. They corner him but Cedric Alexander leaps from the ring, taking everyone down. Truth enters the ring and dances around. Drake Maverick comes from behind and thinks he's finally caught Truth. Carmella comes over and drops Maverick with a big shot. Truth runs away through the crowd with the large group of Superstars right behind him.
- Still to come, The Undertaker is here. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and the bells toll inside the Frank Erwin Center as fans pop. The lights go low as The Undertaker makes his grand entrance to RAW. The Dead Man appears for a much louder pop from the Austin, TX crowd.
The announcers plug Taker vs. WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg for the first time ever at Friday's WWE Super ShowDown event in Saudi Arabia as Taker makes his way into the ring. Fans chant Taker's name as the music stops. Taker asks if we ever wonder what happens when we come face to face with death for the very first time - does the sky grow dark, does the ground begin to rip open at your feet, or do you just choke at the stench of the souls that are already gone? Taker says Goldberg will get the answers to all of those questions this Friday and when Taker stands across the ring from him for the very first time, he doesn't want the smiling Goldberg family man as his wife and so look up beaming with joy, he wants the unstoppable, mythical, Icon version of Goldberg.
Taker promises if Goldberg brings anything less, their first match will be Goldberg's last. Taker says he will open the gates of Hell and unleash and inhumane level of brutality that Goldberg has never felt. Taker says when The Reaper beckons, you answer his call. Taker says he will claim Goldberg's soul for all of eternity. Taker says Goldberg is next. The final RAW before WWE Super ShowDown quickly goes off the air with The Undertaker standing tall in the ring, which looked like a rough cut by the USA Network.