Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett, WA.
Rollins finally takes the mic after the pop goes on. He starts talking about Corbin and Stomping Grounds, but the music interrupts and out comes Rollins' girlfriend, RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch. Fans also cheer The Man on. Fans chant Becky's name as her music stops. Rollins jokes with her about interrupting him. Rollins says he's actually got to give Corbin some credit because Corbin knew he couldn't beat him straight up, knew he would have to get a referee like Lacey Evans, but he wasn't smart enough to realize that Rollins has the best back-up on the planet. Fans pop and chant Becky's name again. Becky says it pays to be The Man's man. Becky says they proved individually last night why they are the champions of their divisions. Becky says Lacey had nothing when it came time to fight last night, and then she came out trying to steal a title for someone else, but not on Becky's watch. Corbin's music hits to interrupt.
Corbin never shows but Evans attacks Lynch from behind and beats her down. Rollins eventually breaks them up and Becky shoves him. Rollins is shocked. Becky gets past Rollins and unloads on Evans in the corner. Corbin hits the ring but Rollins rocks him and they brawl now. Rollins nails a Slingblade. Lynch continues unloading on Evans and hits a Bexploder. Evans retreats from the ring, as does Corbin with the sneak attack failing. Corbin takes the mic and yells at Rollins about Becky saving him again. Corbin says Rollins should put his title on Becky, fly home and put on an apron because Becky is taking care of his business. Evans threatens to put hands on Rollins again. Corbin says everyone knows he would be champion right now if it weren't for Lynch last night. Corbin says he picked Evans because she is the only real woman around here. Corbin says he'd pick Evans for his partner anywhere. Evans accepts and proposes it for Extreme Rules. Lynch accepts and says under one condition - when they lose, they get no more chances to get in the ring with Lynch and Rollins. This leads to Rollins and Lynch accepting another stipulation - their titles will be on the line, Winners Take All. Corbin and Lynch exit as Rollins and Becky stand tall in the ring.
Eight-Man Tag Team Elimination Match: Daniel Bryan, Rowan and The Revival vs. The New Day and The Usos
We go to the ring for an eight-man tag team elimination match as SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan and Rowan are out. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder. The New Day's Big E and Xavier Woods are out next. The Usos, Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso are out next, working the mic on the way to the ring.
Dawson tags himself in to start after it looked like Bryan was starting with Woods. Dawson takes Woods down. Big E tags himself in and runs over Dawson. Dawson and Big E double team Woods now with a splash and leg drop. Big E covers for a 2 count. Big E slams Dawson but doesn't see Rowan tag in. Rowan drops Big E and knocks Woods off the apron. Rowan manhandles Big E and sends both of The Usos over the top to the floor. Rowan misses a splash as Big E moves. Woods and Bryan go at it now. They collide with clotheslines and go down, but get right back up. Bryan with more home state pops in he match. Bryan sends Woods out and runs the ropes but accidentally takes Dawson out on the dive. Wilder has words for Bryan. Bryan brings Woods back in and hits a big missile dropkick. Bryan kips up for a big pop. Bryan with kicks to Woods as fans do the "yes!" chant now. More back and forth between Bryan and Woods. Wilder ends up taking out Bryan, supposedly by accident. This leads to Woods pinning Bryan for the elimination.
Woods gets double teamed by The Revival now. They hit the Shatter Machine as Woods flies off the top, and Dash covers for the pin and the elimination of The New Day. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Usos double team Dawson on the floor. The bell rings as Jey hits a big crossbody on Dash in the ring for a close 2 count. The Usos double team Dash again. Jimmy with a close 2 count. Jimmy goes back to the top. Dash jumps up and knocks Jey off the apron. Jimmy kicks Dash and works him over until Dash slams Jimmy into the mat for a close 2 count. Dash and Jimmy trade shots on the apron now. Jimmy drops Dash with a headbutt. The Revival hits the big double team from the top but Jimmy kicks out at 2. Dawson argues with the referee.
Jimmy fights off Dawson and drops him with an enziguri. Jimmy goes to the top but Dawson cuts him off with a right hand. Dawson climbs up but Jey tags in. Dash goes to the top of the opposite corner. Dawson hits a superplex to Jimmy, bringing him to the mat. Jey follows up from the opposite corner and hits the Uso splash for the pin to win.
Winners: The Usos
- After the match, The Usos stand tall as their music hits.
- We get a promo on the Roman Reigns - Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre feud. That Handicap Match will take place later.
- Back from the break and we see Braun Strowman pulling an 18-wheeler in the parking lot earlier today. He will face Bobby Lashley in a tug-of-war later tonight.
- We go to the ring and The Miz is out for another must-see edition of MizTV.
Miz mentions how exciting the WWE 24/7 Title chase has been, and introduces his guests for tonight - Carmella and a very paranoid WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth. Truth checks under the ring but Miz confirms that WWE officials have suspended the 24/7 rule during this segment. Miz talks about the recent 24/7 Title changes and shows us how Truth captured the title from Drake Maverick at his wedding a few days ago. Miz asks "really?, really?" in regards to the wedding title change. Truth goes on about how hard his life has been since he won the title.
Maverick finally appears and comes walking to the ring. He's disheveled and looks like he's had a rough weekend. Drake says Truth ruined the best moment of his life. Drake goes on about how his wife won't talk to him, won't go on the honeymoon with him, and won't even consummate the marriage with him. Fans continue to give him the "what!?" treatment. Truth mistakes "consummate" for "constipate" and recommends fiber for Drake's problem. Fans chant "constipation!" now.
Drake challenges Truth to a rematch on RAW so he can win back the love of his life, not his wife, the title. Miz says he's receiving information from the back now - if Truth accepts, competitors from the back will be banned. It will be Drake vs. Truth. Fans chant "yes!" as Truth thinks it over. Truth refers to Drake as Hornswoggle, and accepts the challenge. Miz calls for a referee as we go to commercial.
WWE 24/7 Title Match: Drake Maverick vs. R-Truth
Back from the break and R-Truth immediately puts Drake Maverick away to retain the title by pinfall.
- After the match, a group of Superstars hit the ring and ringside area to try an get the title from Truth. Truth evades but runs back into the mix of wrestlers in the ring but starts fighting Superstars off. Cedric Alexander drops Truth but Truth kicks out at 2. No Way Jose is also involved in that sequence. A big brawl breaks out at ringside as Truth escapes through the crowd. Carmella is with him. The chase continues. A distraught Drake is left in the ring. Charly Caruso asks him where he goes next after this rough week. Drake doesn't speak, he just slowly leaves the ring and looks emotional as fans sing "goodbye!" to him
- We see Roman Reigns backstage walking. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see the "Winners Take All" announcement for WWE Extreme Rules from earlier tonight. Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans are backstage getting on the same page now. They both want the titles. Corbin says maybe they will be WWE's new power couple after the match is over. Corbin walks off as Lacey stares at him.
2-on-1 Handicap Match: Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns
We go to the ring for tonight's Handicap Match and out first is Shane McMahon. Drew McIntyre is out next and they head to the ring together. Shane has Mike Rome give him a grand introduction as some fans boo. Rome then reveals that there will be no tags in this match, Roman Reigns will do battle against both opponents at the same time. The music hits and out comes Reigns next.
Reigns hits the ring and immediately takes out Shane. Drew unloads on Reigns in the corner and Reigns turns it around. Reigns comes right back and clotheslines Drew to the floor. Shane attacks Reigns but Reigns thrusts him in the corner. Drew pulls Reins to the floor and launches him into the barrier. Drew sends Reigns into the steel ring steps next. Drew grabs half of the steel steps and drives them into Reigns' face.
Shane and Reigns bring Reigns back into the ring now. Drew holds Reigns down now as Shane decks him. The assault continues as Drew nails a Claymore Kick. Shane mocks Reigns and delivers a Spear as fans boo. Shane calls for another Claymore and Drew delivers. Drew holds Reigns in the corner as Shane goes to the top for Coast 2 Coast. The lights suddenly go down and the bells toll as fans go wild for The Undertaker.
The lights come back on and Taker is in the ring. Taker nails a chokeslam to Shane and a big boot to Drew. Taker unloads on Drew in the corner now. Taker drops Drew with a big right hand. Shane slowly gets up but Taker clotheslines him over the top rope to the floor. The crowd goes wild as Taker stares down Drew and Shane, who are shocked on the ramp. Taker drops to one knee and cuts his own throat as the music hits. The lights go back down as he poses and stares up the ramp. Reigns looks on from the corner, still recovering. Taker continues staring up the ramp as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see what just happened with The Undertaker.
- We go back to the ring and the crew is setting up for tonight's tug-of-war. Braun Strowman is up first, followed by Bobby Lashley. We get a "Tale of the Tape" before the battle.
Fans chant "get these hands!" as the two big men get ready to go. The winner is the first person to pull the other over the red line in the center of the ring. Lashley almost pulls Strowman over the line early on. Strowman stops and smiles at Lashley, then drags him over the line for the win as the bell hits.
Lashley unloads on Strowman in the corner, then sends him shoulder-first into the ring post. Lashley wraps the thick tug-of-war rope across Braun's face and pulls back on it as the referee tries to break it up. Fans boo as Strowman recovers on the outside. Lashley follows and charges on the floor but Braun runs over him with a big shoulder. Lashley sends Braun into the barrier and yells out as fans boo him. Lashley raises his arms and backs up the ramp as his music starts up. Strowman recovers and looks on.
- Charly Caruso is backstage with AJ Styles asking about his match with Ricochet, mentioning this is his first night back from injury. AJ talked about being ready and challenging Ricochet, but No Way Jose's music and conga line interrupts. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows are a part of the line. AJ reminds them they have a match tonight. He takes issue and says he's been trying to talk to Anderson and Gallows, but Anderson insists they are at the top of their game. AJ reminds them they lost a match last week. AJ wants to know where the Gallows and Anderson he met in Japan are, where the Gallows and Anderson who were RAW Tag Team Champions are, what happened to them? Karl asks what happened to AJ. There's more tension but Gallows says they're headed to the ring to prove to AJ.
The Viking Raiders vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
Back from the break and Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson are out first. Out next are The Viking Raiders, Erik and Ivar.
The bell rings and Gallows goes right to work on Ivar, unloading into the corner and beating him up. Anderson tags in for the quick, aggressive double team. Ivar decks Anderson and in comes Erik for double team moves. Erik counters an attack but Anderson comes right back with a big clothesline for a pop. Anderson with right hands now. Gallows tags back in or the double team, sending Erik back down. Gallows drives elbows into Erik over and over, keeping him grounded.
We see AJ Styles backstage watching the match. Anderson comes back in and they hit the double team Boot of Doom. Anderson with another 2 count. Anderson mounts Erik with right hands. Anderson stands tall and plays to the crowd some, showing off for a mixed reaction, asking AJ if he sees that. This backfires as Ivar comes back in and unloads.
Ivar also takes out Gallows, clotheslining him over the top rope to the floor for a pop. Ivar runs the ropes and flies out, taking Gallows down for a big pop. Erik is the legal man now. The Viking Raiders hit the Viking Experience on Anderson for the pin to win.
Winners: The Viking Raiders
- After the match, The Viking Raiders stand tall in the ring as their music hits. A frustrated Gallows and Anderson look on from the ramp.
- We go backstage to Nikki Cross apologizing to Alexa Bliss for her loss at WWE Stomping Grounds. She takes the blame for it. Bliss says Cross can use that for motivation. Bliss says Bayley does know how to manipulate people and crush their dreams. Cross says there has to be some kind of way to get a rematch for Bliss. Bliss says they just have to think up a good plan. Bliss apparently sends Cross away so they can think up that plan.
- Back from the break and Natalya and Naomi approach Nikki Cross backstage. they warn her, as the new person on RAW, to not get mixed up with someone like Alexa Bliss. They're just trying to look out for her because they've dealt with Bliss before. Cross says she knows Bliss' reputation but... Bliss walks in and catches them downing her. They have words and Naomi tells Natalya to just let Cross find out on her own. Naomi says she's going to give the glow to Bliss later tonight.
- We go back to the arena and WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth is being chased into the ring by Superstars. Kalisto leaps out of the ring and takes out a group of Superstars on the floor. Mojo Rawley tries for Truth but lands out on the floor. Heath Slater, who was supposed to have a singles match with Mojo, drops Truth with a neckbreaker and covers for the pin to win the title.
Winner and New WWE 24/7 Champion: Heath Slater
Winner and New WWE 24/7 Champion: R-Truth
- After the bell, Cedric Alexander flies at Truth with the Lumbar Check and takes the pin for the title.
Winner and New WWE 24/7 Champion: Cedric Alexander
- No Way Jose, EC3 and Mojo are among those going for the title now. EC3 drops Cedric on the floor, face-first, and then covers for the pin and the title win.
Winner and New WWE 24/7 Champion: EC3
- After the pin, EC3 celebrates up the ramp but Carmella comes from behind and snatches the title from his hands, distracting him. R-Truth takes advantage and comes from behind, rolling EC3 up for the pin to take the title back, making him a nine-time champion.
Winner and New WWE 24/7 Champion: R-Truth
- After the bell, Truth and Carmella run off through the back. EC3 is sitting there looking devastated. A group of Superstars run by, chasing Truth through the back.
- Still to come, AJ Styles vs. Ricochet.
- We see stills from Ricochet's WWE United States Title win over Samoa Joe at Stomping Grounds. Ricochet is backstage with Sarah Schreiber now. Ricochet says this is a feeling he doesn't want to go away and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen. He goes on and says he's looked up to AJ Styles his whole life, but tonight he will prove he's worthy enough to hold the title.
- We see WWE Champion Kofi Kingston backstage warming up. Back to commercial.
Kofi Kingston vs. Sami Zayn
Back from the break and out comes WWE Champion Kofi Kingston to a pop. We see stills from his Steel Cage match win over Dolph Ziggler at Stomping Grounds last night. Charly Caruso is in the ring to interview Kofi but she's quickly interrupted by the music as Sami Zayn comes out with Kevin Owens. They take several shots at Charly and dismiss her. Owens says we're about to have an impromptu edition of The Sami & Kevin Show. They say it's time for some hard-hitting questions. Question 1... why are you here? Question 2... who do you think you are? Question 3... why don't you just get the hell out of here, man?
Kofi's question is about a zit Owens has on his head. Sami asks why Kofi is a paper champion and why he uses his friends Big E and Xavier Woods. Kofi goes on and says they have a brotherhood bond that no one can break, unlike the weird friendship between Owens and Sami. Kofi points to his win over Ziggler last night and his recent Money In the Bank win over Owens, all by himself, like he will beat Sami by himself tonight. They go back and forth on the mic some more until Kofi says he's tired of hearing Sami talk. Fans agree. Kofi calls Sami to come into the ring and catch another Trouble In Paradise. Sami and Owens look on from the stage as Kofi calls for the match to begin. His music hits as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and the match is underway. Back and forth for the first few minutes. Sami unloads in the corner and the referee backs him off. Sami keeps control in the corner. Kofi finally mounts offense and gets a big pop for the comeback. Kofi hits the Boom Drop for another pop.
Sami avoids a Trouble In Paradise and rolls Kofi up for a 2 count. Kofi comes off the second rope with a dropkick to turn it back around. Sami goes to the floor for a breather. Owens ends up getting in cheap shots on Kofi at ringside as Sami has the referee distracted. Sami keeps control and brings Kofi back in, stopping to high-five and celebrate with Owens. Fans try to rally for Kofi as Sami keeps him grounded in the middle of the ring. A loud "Kofi!" chant breaks out but Sami drops Kofi again to stop the rally. Sami whips Kofi into the ropes but Kofi comes back with a big right hand to drop him. Fans rally for Kofi again.
Kofi unloads with right hands. Sami kicks him in the gut and drops him with a punch. Sami charges but Kofi comes off the ropes and decks him. Sami catches Kofi in the corner and launches him overhead, into the turnbuckles. Kofi lands hard and Sami covers for another close 2 count. Sami takes Kofi to the top as they continue trading strikes. Kofi knocks Sami to the mat. Kofi leaps but lands on his feet. Sami nails a Michinoku Driver in the middle of the ring for a close 2 count. Sami can't believe Kofi kicked out. Kofi comes back and both go down in the middle of the ring now as Owens looks on.
Sami sends Kofi to the apron but he springboards back in. Sami catches Kofi in mid-air with a kick to the face. Sami covers for a close 2 count. Kofi counters a move and unloads with shots to the head. Kofi slides down a move off the counter and rolls Sami up for the pin to win out of nowhere.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
- After the match, Kofi heads up the ramp with the WWE Title in the air as his music hits. Kofi is all smiles as an angry Sami looks on from the ring. Owens takes the mic and talks trash to Kofi. Owens challenges Kofi to come back to the ring for a match. Kofi accepts and walks back down the ramp. They get ready to start the match as we go back to commercial.
Kevin Owens vs. Kofi Kingston
Back from the break and this non-title match is underway. Kevin Owens immediately nails a superkick and drops Kofi Kingston. Owens goes to the top for a Frogsplash but Kofi gets his knees up and Owens lands hard.
Owens with more offense and another 2 count. Owens works Kofi over on the outside and goes for a Pop-Up Powerbomb but Kofi counters and back-drops him on the floor. They continue going at it on the outside until Kofi nails a SOS on the steel ramp. The referee counts and Owens is laid out.
Winner by Count Out: Kofi Kingston
- After the bell, Kofi returns to the ring and celebrates with the title. Sami Zayn looks to get involved and checks on Owens at ringside. Kofi goes to the top and leaps out, taking Sami and Owens down on the floor again. Kofi celebrates again as his music hits, backing up the ramp. Samoa Joe suddenly runs down out of nowhere and runs over Kofi from behind. Joe works over Kofi and catapults him into the LED board on the stage. Joe with a big Uranage on the steel now. Referees try to get Joe to back off as Kofi is laid out. Kofi struggles to breathe as he's helped to his feet. Joe comes back over and applies the Coquina Clutch, bringing Kofi back down with the hold. Things are finally broke up again as we get more replays. Kofi is laying face-down in rough shape as fans chant his name. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and The Undertaker and Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre is confirmed for Extreme Rules.
Naomi vs Alexa Bliss
We go to the ring and out first comes Naomi. Alexa Bliss is out next with Nikki Cross. Naomi strikes first and knocks Bliss down. They trade slaps now. Bliss comes back with a big clothesline. Bliss with more offense and a close 2 count.
Naomi turns it around and mounts some offense. Naomi with a split for a 2 count. Naomi ends up going for the baseball slide to the floor but Bliss moves out of the way and Naomi connects on Cross. They bring it back into the ring and Bliss drops Naomi on her head with a big DDT. Bliss covers for the pin to win.
Winner: Alexa Bliss
- After the match, Bliss attacks Naomi and asks Cross to come in. She holds Naomi while Cross readies but just shoves Naomi over, also causing Bliss to hit the mat. Bliss looks confused. Natalya runs down and hits the ring but Cross and Bliss retreat to the floor. Natalya stands tall as we g to commercial.
Natalya and Naomi vs. Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss
Back from the break and the tag team match is underway. Natalya drops Nikki Cross for a 2 count. Cross fights back but Natalya nails her big clothesline for a 2 count.
Cross turns it around just to tag in Bliss. Natalya overpowers Bliss and rams her back into the corner for strikes. Naomi tags in and takes over on Bliss. Naomi rag-dolls Bliss some and hits a Full Nelson slam for a 2 count. Naomi sends Bliss face-first into the turnbuckle and tags Natalya back in. Cross ends up running interference, allowing Bliss to drop Bliss for a 2 count. Cross gets hyped up on the apron now.
Bliss keeps Natalya grounded in the middle of the ring now. Natalya fights up and scoops Bliss for a big slam. Naomi tries to rally the crowd for Natalya. Bliss kicks out at 2. Natalya with a snap suplex, and another. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter but Bliss fights it off. Cross tags in and starts unloading on Natalya. Cross knocks Naomi off the apron by using Natalya. Cross with more offense and a running bulldog to Natalya for a 2 count. Fans pop as Cross continues to run wild.
Cross with a crossbody on Natalya for a close 2 count. Cross gets hyped up again but Natalya rams her into the corner, not seeing Bliss tag in. Bliss doesn't come in but Cross hits her neckbreaker on Natalya as they come out of the corner. Bliss then comes through the ropes to make the cover for the win.
Winners: Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross
- After the match, Bliss' music hits as the winners stand tall. We go to replays. Naomi and Natalya leave as Cross and Bliss celebrate together.
- We see AJ Styles and Ricochet walking backstage. Back to commercial.
Ricochet vs. AJ Styles
Back from the break and out first comes AJ Styles. New WWE United States Champion Ricochet is out next for this non-title match. Fans do dueling chants as they trade holds to start. AJ takes control on the mat after countering. They face off and stare each other down. We see Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson walking down the ramp to ringside now.
AJ has words with Gallows and Anderson from the ring, asking them what they're doing. AJ takes the mic and gets in their faces, saying he's not going to let them ruin this match so it won't continue until they're gone. AJ wants them gone, now, and asks them to leave. AJ watches Anderson and Gallows walk off to the back as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and they lock up to trade holds. Anderson and Gallows are gone. Ricochet with offense early on, including a dropkick for a 2 count. Ricochet keeps AJ grounded for a bit. They turn it around in the corner as AJ rocks Ricochet with a few shots. AJ with a chop against the ropes. AJ ends up connecting with a pele kick as fans cheer him on. AJ works Ricochet around the ring now as the referee checks on Ricochet. Ricochet fights out of a hold and fires strikes. AJ catches him in mid-move with a big back-drop.
More back and forth now. Ricochet flies out of the ring and takes AJ down on the floor. Ricochet brings it back into the ring but AJ kicks out at 1. AJ keeps control but Ricochet continues to fight. AJ drives Ricochet into the turnbuckle at one point. AJ shows some frustration now, taking Ricochet back down to the mat. Ricochet fights up as some fans rally for him. Ricochet with uppercuts and more strikes. AJ runs into a big boot. They trade more big strikes and Ricochet nails an enziguri. They both go down now.
Fans chant "this is awesome!" now. They get up and trade more strikes in the middle of the ring. Ricochet drops AJ and follows up with a hurricanrana into the mat. Ricochet with more offense and a clothesline off the top. Ricochet with a standing Shooting Star Press but AJ still kicks out at 2. More back and forth now. AJ manages to hit the inverted DDT after it's blocked the first time. Ricochet still kicks out at 2. Ricochet misses a kick. AJ unloads with strikes and a big clothesline for another close pin attempt. Ricochet with more big offense, including a moonsault. Ricochet shows frustration after being unable to get the pin on AJ once again.
Ricochet goes to the top for the 630 but AJ moves and he lands on his feet. AJ rocks Ricochet and springboards in with the Phenomenal Forearm. AJ covers for the big non-title win.
Winner: AJ Styles
- After the match, AJ recovers and stands tall as his music hits. We go to replays. Ricochet looks on from the mat as AJ snatches the title from the referee. AJ hands the title to Ricochet and helps him up to his feet. Fans cheer as AJ raises Ricochet's arm and they stand tall together. RAW goes off the air.