Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of WWE NXT beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media. Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
Tonight features: NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley (non-title match), Johnny Gargano addresses his NXT future, Pete Dunne vs. Angel Garza, and Cameron Grimes goes up against Raul Mendoza.
- Outside Full Sail a vehicle pulls up, and out strolls Rhea Ripley who will take on Shayna Baszler in a non-title match later tonight.
Damian Priest vs. Boa
Priest backs Boa right into the corner, backs up and goes for a punch, Boa ducks under it. Priest with a shoulder block that drops Boa, forearm to the face, kicks in the corner. Boa with a kick and then eats an enziguri and then a falcon arrow. Boa with a chop to the chest, lands a few kicks, running kick to the head. Priest with a discus lariat, cyclone kick, the reckoning hits, 1-2-3.
Winner: Damian Priest via Pinfall
- Vignette for NXT North American Champion vs. Roderick Strong, the two will meet on next week's NXT. We see clips of Strong burning Dream's couch, Dream lets Strong know if the Dream burns, they both will.
- Johnny Gargano heads down to the ring to address his future with NXT. Crowd with a very long "Johnny Wrestling!" chant. He goes to talk and the crowd gets louder again with the chant. Gargano finally talks and says he told everyone in the back he wouldn't be out here very long. He says he's heard all the rumors about what his future holds. Crowd with a "please don't go" chant. Gargano says the last thing he did in the ring was fall 20 feet to the mat and woke up with the crowd saying "Thank you, Johnny." He thanks the fans and says there would be no Gargano without the fans. Gargano says he loves everything about NXT. He says everyone in the back comes out to the ring and puts everything they have to make NXT the best wrestling show in the world.
He continues that he's been here for a very long time and has seen a lot of people come and go. When Gargano goes to say what he's going to do, out rolls Shane Thorne. He says he gets it, Gargano is a pillar of NXT, and says NXT will be just fine without Gargano. Thorne says with him in the spotlight it will be even better! He asks Gargano to take his bow and take a walk. Gargano goes to walk off, but then says he is NXT and he's not going anywhere, then proceeds to superkick Thorne. Gargano then uses his hands to say he's "NXT For Life."
- Vignette for The Forgotten Sons, saying their usual stuff about them being cast aside previously, but they won't be any longer.
Pete Dunne vs. Angel Garza
Garza puts his hands up and Dunne goes for the fingers, but Garza quickly backs away. Garza looks for the tearaway pants spot early, but Dunne with a single leg takedown. Dunne goes after the fingers and then works the shoulder. Garza finally gets some offense and sends Dunne out of the ring for a moment. Garza yanks off the pants, but Dunne is right back in the ring to knock Garza out of the ring. Garza able to land a kick to Dunne's head, both go back to the ring. Garza puts Dunne on the second rope in the corner and hits him with a knee strike.
Dunne with massive chops to the chest. Dunne gets sent into the corner, climbs up and flips over, kick, rough looking overhead release suplex. Dunne with double stomp on the hands, kick to the head, cover, two-count. Garza lands a dropkick, looks for something, but eats a sitdown powerbomb. Garza with a roll-up for two, lands some more offense, tries another cover, two. Dunne with a number of stomps to the side of the head, big kick to the side of the head and another. Garza looks for a moonsault off the second rope and Dunne is able to catch his arm, Dunne rips at Garza's fingers and he taps out.
Winner: Pete Dunne via Submission
- Backstage, Rhea Ripley and Shayna Baszler get ready for their match later tonight.
- This past Monday, The Street Profits are in Central Park. They talk about being on RAW in MSG for the first time ever. Dawkins says it hasn't been the same since they lost the NXT Tag Titles though. Ford says how about next week they show up on NXT and take back those NXT Tag Titles.
Raul Mendoza vs. Cameron Grimes
Grimes heads down to the ring with a brown vest and black top hat on. Mendoza looks to gain control early on with wristlocks and a drop toe hold into a pinning combination. Mendoza with a hurricanrana, chops in the corners, ends up on the apron, looks for a springboard and Grimes catches him in midair with a dropkick. Grimes with a lariat, cover, two. Mendoza walks the ropes and hits a dropkick, able to roll up Grimes, cover, two. Grimes near the ropes, whips the second rope into Mendoz's face. Mendoza charges at Grimes, hits a kick, heads to the top turnbuckle, phoenix splash, but rolls through. Grimes hits the standing double stomp for the 1-2-3.
Winner: Cameron Grimes via Pinfall
- Candice LeRae storms into William Regal's office and wonders why he keeps rewarding Io Shirai despite her recent attacks. Regal says he'll make next week's triple threat match between Shirai, Mia Yim, and Bianca Belair a four-way with LeRae added in. He then says if Ripley wins tonight, it could end up a five-way number one contender match. LeRae says as long as she can get her hands on Shirai, she doesn't care.
- Vignette for Dakota Kai (who's been out for most of 2019 with an injury) that says she's "returning soon."
Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley (Non-Title Match)
Baszler goes right after the arm, Ripley backs into the ropes. Baszler goes for a trip kick, no luck, Ripley does her own and drops the champ. Ripley looks for a powerslam, Baszler gets out of that and gets a double wristlock on Ripley. Ripley with a body slam, kick, shots to the back, shoulder blocks in the corner, looks for a suplex, Baslzer reverses into a roll-up. Ripley with a dropkick, charges in with a kick, misses and gets caught on the top rope. Baszler with a kick to her other leg as Ripley's gets tied up in the ropes. The champ gets in another kick, pin, two.
Ripley tries for a low dropkick, nobody home, Baszler tries for the kirifuda clutch, but Ripley back her into the corner. Baszler tries to lock it in again while sitting on the top turnbuckle, Ripley gets away and lands a dropkick sending Baszler to the floor. Baszler clocks her with a forearm, but Ripley gets her in the electric chair position and slams Baszler down on the steps. Shafir and Duke run down, Shafir gets a dropkick to the face, Duke doesn't come in the ring. Baszler with a big kick, gets a chair, Ripley blocks her chairshot, takes it, and whacks Baszler over the back with it. Referee calls for the bell.
Winner: Shayna Baszler via DQ
- Post-match, Baszler, Duke, and Shafir head to the stage. Ripley sits down in the chair and tells Baszler to come back while the champ holds up the title.
- The Undisputed Era hype next week's live NXT show on the USA Network where Roderick Strong will take on Velveteen Dream for the title. Strong said he hated that couch, hates Dream, and fully plans on winning the title to fulfill the prophecy of Undisputed Era carrying all the gold in NXT.