Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of WWE NXT beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media. Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Recap of Jordan Myles winning the NXT Breakout Tournament and challenging NXT Champion Adam Cole. The two will meet later tonight.
Breezango vs. Chase Parker and Matt Martel
Fandango and Martel get things going first, Martel gets in a shot, controls the wrist as Parker tags in. Parker tries for a sunset flip and Fandago fights it off into some hip swivels, leg drop, and in comes Breeze. Snap suplex by Breeze into a cover for a two-count. Breeze with a running elbow in the corner, kicks his feet up in the corner for a moment. Parker doesn't appreciate it, charges in and hits his head on the turnbuckle, he gets in a shot and tags in Martel.
Breeze with a dropkick into an arm drag, Breeze eats a knee, Parker heads in and locks in a top wristlock. Breeze hits an enziguri, crawls towards Fandango, but Parker holds on his foot as Martel drags both back to the corner. Breeze and Fandango get things going, Breeze drops his opponents back-first on his knees, Fandango with a slingshot elbow drop, cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: Breezango via Pinfall
- Earlier today, Cathy Kelley talks with Jordan Myles as he heads into the building with Keith Lee. Myles says he's a bit nervous, but when the bell rings he'll be good. Lee tells him he's only been here a few months and already has a title shot, he'll have plenty of confidence for the match..
- Earlier today, Cameron Grimes is mad he didn't win the breakout tournament. He wanted to win at get catapulted to the very top, but now he's at the bottom. Grimes says he'll just work his way back and do what he needs to be the champion. Grimes puts on his black top hat and heads off.
Reeves looks for a side headlock, Dreams makes his way to the corner and Reeves backs off, but talks some trash. Both end up in the corner again, Dream with a shove and a taunt of his own. Reeves leaps over Dream a few time, eats a dropkick. Reeves recovers and is able to drop Dream, Reeves talks some more trash. Reeves with a punch to the face, Dream swings back, hits a double ax handle off the top rope.
Dream ends up on the apron, sunset flip, Reeves sits down on him, then holds the rope during the cover. Referee sees it and stops the count, Reeves barks at the ref. Dream with a couple big kicks, dream valley driver hits, cover, and that will do it.
Winner: The Velveteen Dream via Pinfall
- Post-match, Roderick Strong is on big screen and it looks like he's standing next to a fire. He asks Dream if he's ready for a one-on-one match. The camera pans back and the first is from Strong setting Dream's couch on fire! Dream isn't happy.
- Next week: Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley
Bianca Belair vs. Taynara Conti
Back and forth shoves, Conti with a monkey flip into a pin, one count. Conti looks for an armbar, Belair blocks it and lifts her up in the air. Conti flips down for a pin, one-count. Belair with a couple shoulder tackles, cover, two. Belair flips away from Conti a couple times, dropkick, kip-up. Conti with another monkey flip, but Belair lands on her feet, charges into the corner, misses, and goes into the second turnbuckle. Conti drags Belair's face along the bottom rope, kick to the arm, cover, one.
Conti with bicycle kick, pin, two. Conti up to the top rope, locks in an armbar in the ropes. Belair crashes down to the floor, Conti on the apron, goes for a cross body, caught in midair and takes a fallaway slam on the floor! Referee with a ten-count, both get in at eight. Belair with some massive punches and kicks, handspring moonsault, kip-up. Belair with a forearm smash, KOD hits, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Bianca Belair via Pinfall
- Next week: Johnny Gargano will address his future with NXT.
- NXT General Manager William Regal announces there will be a triple threat match in two weeks to determine the next number one contender for the NXT Women's Championship. The three participants will be: Mia Yim, Bianca Belair, and Io Shirai.
Adam Cole (c) vs. Jordan Myles (NXT Championship)
Cole gets control with a side headlock, runs over Myles, and is able to reapply another side headlock. Myles fight out of it, leaps over Cole, and begins to work over the arm. Cole backs him up into the corner, break, Cole with a kick to the stomach. Myles avoids Cole, dropkick hits and Cole rolls to the outside for a moment. Myles looks for a kick from the apron, misses, Cole yanks him off and down to the floor, he then smashes Myles' face into the ring post. Cole tosses Myles back in the ring, sends him into the top turnbuckle, couple kicks and punches, and sends him into the turnbuckle.
Myles has a solid amount of support in this match. Cole yelling Myles that he doesn't deserve the title or deserves to be in the same ring as Coll. He tells Myles to give him his best. Back and forth punches. Myles with multiple punches, sweep kick, and Cole out to the floor again. Myles with a crossbody, tosses Cole back into the ring. Myles with a high-elevation crossbody off the top rope, cover, two. Cole tries for an enziguri, misses, dead-lift german suplex with the bridge, two-count. Myles ends up running straight into a big boot though, pin, two.
Cole with an enziguri, back stabber, cover, two. Cole looking a little annoyed at this point. Myles lands a kick, tries to climb up, gets his feet kicked out from under him. Cole with a figure-four, Myles can't quite get to the rope at first, but then makes it to break the hold. Both end up on the top turnbuckle, Myles punches Cole off and tries for a crossbody, but eats a boot to the face, cover, two. Cole is getting really annoyed now as he stares at the referee. Cole runs at his opponent, takes a disaster kick, Myles with a penalty kick from the apron. He sends Cole back in, but Cole slips back out. Myles with a suicide dive, up to the top rope, big frog splash, pin, two. Myles goes right back up again, 450 splash, rolls through, hits a low superkick, back to the top rope again, 450 splash and goes right into Cole's knees. Cole goes for last shot, Myles ducks it. Myles takes a superkick, and another one, last shot to the back of the head, pin, 1-2-3.
Winner: Adam Cole via pinfall to retain the NXT Championship.