Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite from the Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center in Charleston, West Virginia, beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Tony Schiavone at the airport to hype the contract signing between Cody and AEW World Champion Chris Jericho at Full Gear. Dustin Rhodes and Cody head out of the airplane and shake hands with each other and then with Schiavone. Schiavone and Cody take a ride together to the arena for the signing.
- Recap of last night's Dynamite with Jon Moxley and PAC going to a time limit draw. After the show, PAC put a chair around Moxley's neck and looked to finish him off but Kenny Omega made the save. PAC then bumped into Adam Page who let PAC know they will meet at Full Gear. An angered Moxley goes in and talks with AEW Tony Khan who says his match against Omega is going to be an unsanctioned lights out match, so it won't count towards the win/loss match. Moxley is really mad that this match won't count, despite him going for the top guy. Moxley says Khan just doesn't want him to get a win over "his boy." Moxley says whatever happened to Omega is on Khan's head.
- Jim Ross and Exalibur welcome the fans with Schiavone on his way.
"Hangman" Adam Page vs. Sammy Guevara
Page going for an early pin, Guevara kicks out, and lands a big dropkick, cover, two. Crowd is booing Guevara hard and starts up a "Sammy sucks!" chant. Guevara kicks Page, leaps off the ropes, but is caught in midair, fallaway slam, kip up by Page. Guevara clotheslined out to the floor, Page goes out, throws him in the ring, but Guevara slips right back out and trips up Page so he crashes down on the apron. Guevara then sends Page into the barricade.
Back in the ring, Guevara throws some forearms, puts Page on his shoulders, squats with him then drops him to the mat, cover, two. Guevara up to the top rope, looks to fly, but jumps down and just slaps Page in the face. An angered Page gets up and chops Guevara hard. Guevara lands a thrust kick, but eats a lariat. The two end up on the apron, Page looks for the dead eye, Guevara fights it off, runs down the apron and takes a sidewalk slam on the apron. Back in the ring, powerbomb on Guevara, cover, two.
Guevara gets dumped out on the floor, Page with a huge moonsault to the floor. He throws Guevara back in the ring, looks for the buckshot lariat, but Sammy bails to the opposite side of the ring. Both wrestlers trade big strikes. Page flipped to the apron, Guevara goes to hits the ropes, but Page lands the buckshot lariat as Guevara turns back around, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: "Hangman" Adam Page via Pinfall
- Post-match, Page gets on the mic. He says it's not a secret things haven't been going so well for him, but tonight felt good. He says at Full Gear he will do some "cowboy s---" (didn't get censored) and take PAC's head off. Crowd with a "cowboy s---" chant.
- Backstage, The Rock 'N Roll Express bump into Private Party who give them some necklaces.
Shanna vs. Hikaru Shida
The two women trade waist and wrist locks. Shanna with a couple arm drags, flipping neckbreaker, cover, one-count. Shida gets sent out to the floor, Shanna looks to fly, but eats a big knee. Shida then looks under the ring and pulls out a chair, she sets it up on the floor, then hits a flying knee off the chair. Shida high fives a bunch of fans after that one. Back in the ring, Shida with a knee as the crowd lets out a "Shida!" chant. Backbreaker on Shanna, cover, one-count. More knees from Shida, Shanna with a sneaky inside cradle, two count. Shida goes right back to work though, looks for a brainbuster, no, big forearm to the face.
The two wrestlers end up on the second rope, Shanna finally lands a headbutt, hits a solid double stomp on Shida, cover, two-and-a-half! Crowd thought that was three. Shanna with a running kick and then taunts Shida a bit. Shanna with a double underhook, Shida fights it off and then lifts Shanna up and then just drops her down on the mat. Shanna rolls to the apron, Shida goes up to the second ropes and hits a deadlift suplex! Cover, only two. Shida looks for a running knee, no, cover, two. Multiple pinning attempts, spinning heel kick by Shanna, running knee by Shida, falcon arrow, cover, two. Running knee strike hits on Shanna, cover, and that will do it.
Winner: Hikaru Shida via Pinfall
- Vignette for Brandi Rhodes, who has photos of the women's division around her. Brandi is apparently some kind of a witch now? Awesome Kong brings some blonde hair and cuts off a hunk of it. Brandi looks like she casts a spell as she screams and a wave blows out a bunch of candles in front of her.
- Chris Van Vliet introduces the Rock 'N Roll Express on the stage. They come out with the AEW World Tag Team Championships. They start to talk about being back in West Virginia, but Santana and Ortiz bum rush the two wrestlers from behind. Santana has a loaded sock and smacks both guys. Crowd booing as Santana and Ortiz check out the tag titles. They then pick up and slam Morton through a portion of the stage! The Young Bucks run out to chase away Santana and Ortiz, then check on the Rock 'N Roll Express.
- Back at the limo, Schiavone and Cody are on the way to the arena. Tony thought Cody would be more nervous. Schiavone recalls meeting Willie Nelson, then goes to get Dusty Rhodes. He knocks on the door, Dusty says come on in, and he's naked. Dusty asks if Willie is out there already, Tony said yes, and Dusty says the superstar always comes out last. Tony says it's good to make them wait, and that's what he wants Cody to do to Jericho. Cody talks about his mom and how he just wants to impress her. He comments about wanting to beat Jericho, noting they've been in locker rooms previously.
QT Marshall, John Silver, and Alex Reynolds vs. Best Friends and Orange Cassidy
The entrance videos for The Best Friends feature some Rick and Morty footage, they are then introduced by the duo as the group (dressed as characters from the show) head to the ring. Taylor drops Silver, Trent tags in, they drop Silver again. Trents wig falls off, he puts it back on. Silver then yanks the wig off and throws it. Crowd didn't like that. Marshall and Reynolds charge over and knock Cassidy / Taylor off the apron. Silver charges in the corner, nobody home, Trent hits a tornado DDT off the ropes. Taylor with a standing slice bread on Marshall. Trent tags back in, running knee, soul food / half-and-half suplex.
They go in for a hug, Marshall breaks it up though. Crowd boos. Cassidy rolls into the ring (sans costume) to a big pop. Cassidy with "big" kicks to the leg, lands a dropkick that sends Marshall out of the ring. His glasses fall off, referee puts them back on, and all three guys hug to a big pop! Cassidy with his hands in his pocket, takes out two guys on the outside. Strong Zero by Best Friends on Silver, cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: Best Friends and Orange Cassidy via Pinfall
- AEW World Champion Chris Jericho (in a purple jacket and pumpkins all over it) heads out to the stage for tonight's contract signing. Cody gets out of the limo and heads in with Tony. Jericho barely looking at Cody as he comes out to the stage. Jericho then stands up and barks a bit at the crowd. Tony moderates the signing, Megha Parekh (AEW's Chief Legal Officer) has the official contract. Cody gets the papers first and signs them right away. Parekh hands the papers over to Jericho, who looks them over a bit. He then quickly stands up and laughs, Cody hops to his feet. Jericho says, "Ah! I gotcha. Go ahead sit down. This match is too important." Crowd says Jericho sucks, "I don't suck "Ski-a-vone" sucks." Jericho says this match is too big to powerbomb anyone through a table.
Jericho says it's Cody's biggest match because if he wins he gets what he always wanted...to be the World Champion. Although, if he loses, then Cody isn't as good as he thinks he is. Jericho continues that he's going to teach Cody a lesson, then does the pen click thing like he did with "The List." He quickly stands up and gets Cody to stand up. Cody tosses off his jacket. Jericho says, "Calm down, hillbillies," to the crowd. A-hole chant from the crowd. Schiavone and Parekh back off to the sit. Jericho says they are true pros and can sign the papers without an incident. Jericho puts his hand out to Cody, "I'll see you on November 9 at Full Gear." Cody then shakes it and pulls Jericho face-to-face. Cody says something to him.
Jericho then says Cody could stand with him all night, but he might be needed else where. In the background, Sammy shows up on the big screen with Jake Hager beating up Dustin Rhodes outside the arena. He lowblows Dustin (with his knee, similar to what happened in his MMA fight over the weekend) and then slams Dustin's head into the limo, denting it. Hager then slams the car door on Dustin's arm! He yells in pain as Cody and MJF run out with some security to chase Guevara and Hager off. Jericho heads out and then lights up a cigar as he checks out what happened. "You might wanna to take him to the hospital, man. Happy Halloween!" Jericho yells.
The Hybrid 2 (Angelico and Jack Evans) and Kip Sabian vs. The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega
Sabian and company get the jump on their opponents while they pose in the ring. Sabian with a flip over the top rope, taking out both Nick and Matt. Omega with a low sweeping dropkick, taking out both guys. Young Bucks get involved in the fun with a flurry of double team moves. They look to pose, but Young Bucks get pulled out to the floor. Evans kicks Omega out of the ring, hand spring flip to the floor on Omega. Back in the ring, Sabian and Matt go at it. Sabian with a hurricanrana off the ropes on Matt. Crowd with a "Young Bucks!" chant. Evans with a handspring elbow on Matt. Double stomp / side suplex combo on Matt. Angelico then stretches out Matt, but Omega boots him to break things up.
Matt controlling Sabian, Nick with a springboard splash as Matt hits a standing moonsault. Sabian tries for deathly hallows, no, but then hits a reverse rana on Matt. Crowd really into this one, lots of them on their feet. Omega and Evans tag on, Evans misses a kick, Omega with a snap dragon suplex, then gets one on Angelico. He tries for one on Sabian, gets elbowed, but is still able to hit the third one on Sabian. Omega looks for v-trigger on Evan, nobody home. He tries for a german suplex, Evans lands on his feet and hits a front flipping ax kick. Matt gets in there, powerbomb / kick to the back of the head by Young Bucks.
Nick with a superkick to Sabian. Angelico holds Nick on his shoulders, Evans climbs the top rope, bounces off Nick and hits a moonsault to the floor on Matt. In the ring, Omega with a big knee on Sabian, Omega then look to fly, but Sabian stops him. Omega sent out to the floor. Sabian mocks Omega's Terminator clap, flips out, but is caught by all three guys and powerbombed on the apron. Evans tries to springboard into the ring and eats a triple superkick. Omega with a v-trigger on Evans, one winged angel lands, 1-2-3.
Winners: The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega via Pinfall
- Post-match, Young Bucks slap hands with the fans, they go up to two guys with Rick and Morty masks on, but they hold on to Matt and Nick's hands. They remove the masks and it's Santana and Ortiz again! They yank the Bucks over the barricade and beat them up a bit, before Omega gets over there and get them to run. Omega helps them to the back.
- "The Librarians" Peter Avalon and Leva Bates and head out. Avalon on the mic, shushes the crowd a bunch. He says it's Halloween time and it's an appropriate time for the hideous monsters in the crowd to look like they do. Avalon says it makes sense why wrestling hasn't been here in 20 years because it's rotten. Moxley comes in through the crowd and hits a DDT on Avalon, kicking him out of the ring.
Moxley gets a mic to talk about Full Gear, which is now an unsanctioned match: no time limits, no DQs, and no rules, but officially the match doesn't even count. Moxley says when he beats Omega and they are just going to pretend like it never happened. Moxley feels like AEW is trying to treat him like a freak, keep him in a little box. Moxley says these guys in suits always coming up to him "Jon, we know you're a different kind of cat." He says he knows what that means and it's an insult. Moxley says if this is how it's going to be, he tells AEW to shove their win / loss record up their ass. Moxley says he will beat Omega within an inch of his life, he tells AEW (and all the suits in the back) to kiss his ass and stay the hell out of his way.
SCU vs. Lucha Bros (AEW World Tag Team Championship Match)
Private Party sitting ringside to take in the match. The Dark Order watching on backstage. Kazarian and Pentagon get things started as they swing away on each other. Fenix and Sky both already in there and swing away. Pentagon and Fenix with a flurry of attacks on Sky. Pumphandle driver on Kazarian by Pentagon. On the outside, Fenix and Sky battle away. Pentagon looks for a piledriver, but Sky runs into the ring and wrestles Pentagon, slingblade on Sky. Kazarian eats an elbow by Pentagon. Feniz runs the top rope and kicks Kazarian in the face. Pentagon rolls him up for the two count. Fenix tags in.
Crowd pretty split for this as Kazarian hits a springboard leg drop. Pentagon looked to kick Kazarian, but catches Fenix instead. Kazarian with a guillotine leg kick on Pentagon, sending him to the floor. Sky with a hurricanrana off the steps on Pentagon. In the ring, release german suplex on Fenix, cover, two. Fenix gouges Sky's eyes. Fenix runs up the ropes with Kazarian's arm, Sky throws a punch, Fenix leaps over it, stays on the ropes, and then hits a twisting arm drag on Kazarian! Crowd goes wild for that. Pentagon still on the floor and drops both opponents. Pentagon bends Kazarian over his knee, Fenix with a springboard leg drop over Kazarian.
Back in the ring, Fenix with the cover, two. Fenix really working over Kazarian, keeping him in the wrong side of town. Kazarian tries to fight back, hits angel's wings, slowly makes his way over to tag Sky. Clotheslines on both opponents, diving back elbow, dropkick on Pentagon. Sky ends up on apron, springboard hurricanrana, sending him out of the ring. Elbows to Fenix, Sky with a flip up and down on Pentagon on the floor. Fenix lands a dropkick through the ropes on Sky. Kazarian tries for a hurricanrana off the top rope to send Fenix off the apron, but ended up clunking his own head on the apron. Back in the ring, assisted swinging DDT on Pentagon. Sky with a crazy twisting hurricanrana on Fenix, cover, two.
Everyone striking everyone, Pentagon with a springboard canadian destroy on Kazarian. Fenix with a big cutter on Sky, cover, two-count. Both Fenix and Sky crossbody each other. Pentagon powerbombs Kazarian through the timekeeper's table! Sky eats a superkick by Pentagon. Fenix leaps up on Pentagon's shoulders and splashes down on Sky, cover, two. Fenix heads to the top rope for their finisher, Sky with the inside cradle for the 1-2-3!
Winners: SCU via pinfall to become the AEW World Tag Team Champions.