Below are the updates for this week, believed to be storyline-related for the most part:
* Tommaso Ciampa has been medically cleared from the neck surgery that he underwent in March. Ciampa returned at the end of last night's show to confront NXT Champion Adam Cole
* NXT Tag Team Champion Kyle O'Reilly is listed as "day to day" after suffering a shoulder injury during the main event that saw he and Bobby Fish retain over The Street Profits. It was announced that he has an AC sprain
* Candice LeRae is listed as "day to day" with a neck contusion following her loss to NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler
* Shane Thorne is also "day to day" after suffering an AC sprain during the loss to Johnny Gargano
* Matt Riddle is not currently medically cleared, according to the report. Riddle lost to Cole in last night's opener, with the title on the line
Stay tuned for more updates on this week's NXT Injury Report.