Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite from the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee, beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Highlights shown from last Saturday's Full Gear PPV.
- Update on Omega's health, Omega says he's feeling okay, as we see some of the crazy clips from the match. Omega has a scratched up back and a nasty black eye. Omega asks about Moxley's health, doctor says he was banged up, but he was cleared. Riho and Michael Nakazawa were in the room when he was getting checked out by the doctor. Omega doesn't get cleared this week.
- Jon Moxley heads to the ring through the crowd with Michael Nakazawa waiting in the ring.
Jon Moxley vs. Michael Nakazawa
Nakazawa has a bottle of baby oil, but tosses it aside and swings away on Moxley. Moxley with a lariat, couple more in the corner. Moxley yells at his opponent, then eats a couple kicks. Nakazawa charges in and eats a double underhook DDT, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Jon Moxley via Pinfall
- Moxley grabs the mic, looks to the back, and says "that match counts right?" Moxley says he's a lot of things, but he's not a liar, he did what he said he would do to Omega, and Omega will never be the same again. He says Omega is a "radical son of a b----, and I do respect you." Moxley doesn't think any one else in the locker room has the stones to step in the ring with him. Moxley says it won't matter because he's going to run through the roster until he's the last man standing. He says if there is anyone who wants to test themselves, they should let Moxley know. He says whoever wants to step up, they better kiss their family goodbye and get an ambulance ready. Moxley heads back out through the crowd.
Dark Order (Evil Uno and Grayson) vs. Jurassic Express (Jungleboy and Marko Stunt)
Stunt and Uno get things going, but don't stay in long after Stunt hits an arm drag. Both Grayson and Jungleboy go back and forth with Jungleboy getting the best of him. Stunt in, hits a hurricanrana, and brings Jungleboy back in. Stunt leaps off Jungleboy's back for the cannonball senton on Grayson's back. Stunt with a double stomp on Grayson's arm. Grayson able to tag in Uno, who lands a big boot on Stunt. Power slam, Uno up to the top rope, hits the senton, cover, two.
Stunt on apron, Grayson with a big senton as he slingshots over the top rope. Crowd does not like Dark Order. Back in the ring, Uno chops Stunt down to the mat. Dark Order really work over Stunt during the commercial break. Stunt swings away, able to counter a pop-up into a flatliner. Stunt goes to tag out, Jungleboy gets taken off the apron for a moment by Grayson. Grayson gets blasted, he gets the tag, pops Uno, then lands a suicide dive out on Grayson. He focuses his attention back to Uno, penalty kick. Gray tries to break up a pin attempt, ends up splashing Uno. Jungleboy with a moonsault knee drop down on Grayson.
Stunt tags in, step-up enziguri. Stunt (with the help of Jungleboy) leaps to the top rope, slips off though. He resets and then hits a flipping hurricanrana on Grayson for a two-count. Dark Order ends up on the floor, Jungleboy tries for a suicide dive on both, but gets dropped out on the floor. In the ring, Grayson with a big back breaker on Stunt. Uno then lifts Stunt on his back, they hit Fatality for the 1-2-3.
Winners: Dark Order via Pinfall
- Post-match, Uno gets on the mic. He tells Stunt that he could be a winner and Uno could give him purpose. All he needs to do is be one of the dark order and offers up a mask. He reaches out and Jungleboy gets in between them, showing off the mask Stunt already has. Uno says he respects that and sends the minions and Grayson after the two. Uno then tries to put the mask on Jungleboy. Out comes Luchasaurus! Some of the minions run out to stop him and he blasts each of them with one shot. He gets to the ring, Uno sends three more guys after him. Luchasaurus with a roundhouse kick, taking out all three in one strike. He then chokeslams Grayson, hits a standing moonsault, and celebrates with his team. Uno bailed out of the ring and escaped harm.
Shawn Spears (with Tully Blanchard) vs. Peter Avalon (with Leva Bates) vs. Darby Allin
"Let's go Darby!" chant from the crowd as the match gets started. Spears and Allin jaw a bit in the ring, Avalon climbs to the top rope for a crossbody, but both guys move out of the way. Avalon gets thrown out of the ring. Allin and Spears go at it, Allin with his high springboard arm drag on Spears, sending him out of the ring. Allin goes and Avalon go at it, Avalon sent out of the ring, Allin heads to the top rope, but Spears sends him crashing to the mat, cover, two.
Spears getting some momentum, but Joey Janela runs down to the ring and starts beating up Spears. Janela screams into the camera, Spears tries to attack him, but the two end up going out into the crowd and look to be out of the match. Avalon charges in, eats a back elbow by Allin. While on the apron, Allin avoids Bates' clothesline from the outside at his feet. Back in the ring, up and over stunner on Avalon. Allin hits the coffin drop, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Darby Allin via Pinfall
- Post-match, Allin gets on the mic, "Jon Moxley. I accept." Looks like Moxley has found his next challenger. Crowd chants "Darby!"
Nyla Rose vs. Dani Jordan
Rose immediately clobbers away on Jordan. Rose goes for a big boot, misses the first, but lands the second really hard. Rose goes for a chokeslam, Jordan with a slap to the face. Rose with a lariat, then sends her into the corner, splash in the corner, samoan drop, sitdown powerbomb, cover, and we're done here.
Winner: Nyla Rose via Pinfall
- Dynamite Dozen Battle Royale next week. The final two men in the match will meet in singles competition the week after to obtain some kind of diamond ring.
- Tony Schiavone talks with Allie who says she feels like she's been doing well on AEW Dark and wants to show what she can do on Dynamite. Lights are acting weird and then suddenly go out. Awesome Kong and Brandi Rhodes are on the stage when the lights go up. The two make their way towards Allie, who just swings away on Kong. Kong with a chop and spinning backfist on Allie. She launches Allie on the metal ramp. Brandi then brings out that same knife that we've seen before. Kong uses it to take a lock of Allie's hair.
- AEW World Champion Chris Jericho heads to the ring. Jericho says going to be a double champion by the end of the night and further prove why he's the best champion of all time. Jericho still wants a "thank you" from the AEW roster and employees. Jericho says he's beaten everyone that's been put in front of him, even Cody. Jericho says Cody isn't as good as he thinks he is, and is "an entitled millennial son of a b---." Cody's music hits, but out comes MJF. He gets in the ring with Jericho. A-hole chant from the fans, plenty of booing for MJF.
MJF says if he hadn't thrown in the towel on Cody, his career would have been over. MJF says he's not the villain, Cody is the villain. "Cody couldn't give any less of a s--- about any one of them. The real Cody only cares about himself," MJF says. He continues the real Cody is a user, and just saw a young MJF as one of his puppets, and never gave a damn about him. MJF says Cody didn't want to put him under his wing, it was under his thumb. MJF says he is the new face of AEW "because Cody Rhodes, I'm better than you, and you know it."
MJF then talks to Jericho, says if he had a Mount Rushmore, Jericho would be like 3rd of 4th. MJF says he heard from a little birdie that Jericho wanted him in the Inner Circle. Jericho says he heard MJF wants to join the group. MJF isn't so sure he wants to join the "circle jerk," and doesn't think he needs the group. Jericho says MJF it almost seems like MJF wants to be a bit like Jericho: three letter names, they both like scarves. They go back and forth about MJF joining the group. They both start saying they know who the biggest jackass in AEW is, they stop, and both say Cody Rhodes. The two hug.
Cody then comes out and stares at both guys. Cody then takes on both guys, putting them down. Wardlow then makes his debut and takes out Cody. He beats up Cody some more, then chokes Cody over the edge of the ring. Referees and others finally come out to help Rhodes out.
PAC vs. "Hangman" Adam Page
PAC already in the ring, Page on his way as we come back from break. Action is off to a quick start, PAC ends up getting the best of Page. Looks for black arrow, but ends up landing on his feet, Page sends PAC to the floor. Suicide dive by Page, brings PAC back in, powerbomb on PAC, cover, two.
PAC ends up on the top rope, Page follows, but gets knocked off, PAC with a shotgun dropkick. PAC goes back to the top again, missile dropkick to Page's back, pin, two-count. Page then drops PAC down on the apron and hits a big moonsault off the top turnbuckle down to the floor! Back in the ring, the two wrestlers go back and forth, Page with a superkick that sends PAC out to the floor. Crowd with a "this is awesome" chant. Page with a brainbuster out on the floor, throws PAC in the ring, hits a buckshot lariat, cover, two.
PAC then beats up Page a ton, kicks him in the back of the head over and over. The referee tries to back PAC up to check on Page. PAC then hits the black arrow on Page's back. PAC then locks in the brutalizer and the referee calls for the bell.
Winner: PAC via Submission
- Backstage, Young Bucks are battling Santana and Ortiz. Matt puts Ortiz through a table. Santana then climbs up on top of the forklift and hits a crossbody on both Young Bucks. Nick and Santana keep battling though. Santana throws Nick into a bathroom door that swings open and Orange Cassidy is just standing there. Santana slowly closes the door and eats a superkick by Matt as we go to break. The two teams battle their way to ringside before enough security and referees can keep them separated.
Young Bucks superkick some of the security and go after Santana and Ortiz again, but end up taking some shots from that loaded sock. Ortiz then holds Nick's leg up as Santana swings away on it over and over. They then focus on Matt, he sprays a white circle on the floor of the stage (like a target) and then double powerbomb Matt right through it. Brandon Cutler comes out and tries to get them to stop, Santana and Ortiz act like they are gonna stop, but come over and swing away on him. Private Party now comes out and shoves them away. Security has to separate the two teams. Matt and Nick are helped to the back.
- Next week: Jon Moxley vs. Darby Allin, Private Party vs. Santana & Ortiz, and the Dynamite Dozen Battle Royale.
Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara (with Jake Hager) vs. SCU (c) (World Tag Team Championship)
Commentary noted this is the first time Jericho and Kazarian have met in the ring as the two start things off. Back and forth attacks from both wrestlers, Sky and Guevara tag in, Sky plants Guevara, cover, one-count. Kazarian gets involved, but eats some chops. Guevara eats a kick to the face, german suplex, and Jericho comes in, but doesn't fair much better.
Geuvara hits a standing spanish fly, goes for a shooting star press off the top rope, misses. He could have tagged out, but stayed in the match and gets beat up some more by Sky. Hanging neckbreaker, cover, two. Rising knee strike, kick to the face, slingshot cutter, cover, two. Sky then locks in the dragon sleeper, but Jericho slaps Sky right in the face to break that up. Kazarian hits a leg guillitone on Jericho. Referee is distracted as Hager pulls Kazarian out of the ring and hits him with a lariat. Daniels with a suicide dive, but Hager sort of catches him and throws Daniels into the barricade.
Back in the ring, Sky avoids a three-count. Hits a double stomp to Jericho's back, TKO, cover, two. Jericho tries for a dropkick, nobody home, Sky heads to the second ropes, elbow drop misses. Jericho tries for the lionsault, knees up, Sky looks for the slingshot cutter, Jericho shoves him away. Sky leaps off the second rope and eats a codebreaker, cover two. Jericho picks Sky up, inside cradle by Sky, 1-2-3! That's Jericho's first loss in AEW.
Winners: SCU via pinfall to retain the AEW World Tag Team Championship
- Post-match, Jericho can't believe it, he starts throwing stuff all over the place at ringside, and bangs a chair up against the ring post as the show closes.