Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite from Chris Jericho's Rock 'N' Wrestling Rager at Sea: Part Deux, beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Tonight's show is aboard Chris Jericho's cruise as we see an aerial of the crowd. Commentary then runs through tonight's matches including: PAC vs. Jon Moxley (Number One Contender Match) and SCU defending their titles against Kenny Omega and Hangman Page.
SCU (c) vs. Kenny Omega and Hangman Page (AEW World Tag Team Championship)
Kazarian and Page get things started with some back and forth offensive moves. Kazarian slows things down with a side headlock. Double lariat, Kazarian then lands another big that that drops Omega. Sky tags in and chops away. Back and forth shoving then ensues, Page tags Omega in, but doesn't seem to be thrilled about it. Each trade wristlocks, Omega with elbows to Sky's arm and a big shoulder tackle. Sky with a kip up.
Page gets back in there and throws chops as the crowd yells "cowboy s---." Page with a fallaway slam and then does a kip up of his own. SCU gets back into the match with double elbow on Page, cover, one-count. Kazarian with a big release german suplex, Omega gets in there so they can't even get a pin attempt on Page. Page fights off both opponents, gets sent into the corner, but rebounds and hits a big lariat on Kazarian. Omega looking for a tag, but Sky with a low dropkick to get him off the ring. Backstabber by Kazarian, plants Page head first into the mat, cover, two.
Omega gets in the match, hits a snap dragon on Kazarian. Fisherman's buster on Sky, cover, two. Page / Omega with the running moonsault / moonsault off the second rope combo. Page takes out Kazarian on the floor. Omega drops Sky in the ring, cover, close three. Omega looks for the v-trigger, no, Sky with german suplex and Omega lands on his feet. Omega tries for one winged angel, no. Omega sits on the top turnbuckle, but Sky hits a standing hurricanrana on Omega.
Page with a buckshot lariat and mistakenly hits Omega! Sky gets rid of Page, TKO on Omega, cover, Page able to just barely break it up. Page really going to town on SCU, discus lariat misses, drops Kazarian, cover, two. Page charges in, misses, Kazarian to the top rope, Page stops him, climbs up and hits a fallaway slam off the second rope. Page and Omega beat up Kazarian. Omega with a snap dragon on Sky. Omega with a tiger driver, cover, two. Sky with a rising knee strike on Omega. SCU-Later hits, but Page shoves Sky into the pin to break it up. Page drags Omega over to his corner and tags in. Page hits a buckshot lariat on Sky out on the ramp. He then hits a buckshot lariat on Kazarian back in the ring, cover, 1-2-3. New champs!
Winners: Kenny Omega and Hangman Page via pin to win the AEW World Tag Team Titles
- Post-match, Young Bucks are out to celebrate. Page then leaves the ring and drinks some beer with the fans. Crowd lifts up Page as he drinks some more beer. Bucks look mildly annoyed as Page ends up getting moved all the way out to the stage. Omega points to his partner and nods his head.
Priscilla Kelly vs. Britt Baker
This is Kelly's AEW singles debut. Baker looking for some early pin attempts, but no luck. Suplex, tries for another cover, two. Kelly goes to work on Baker as we go to split-screen break. Kelly with a takedown, cover, two. Baker recovers and hits a slingblade. Kelly looks for a knee strike and eats a superkick.
Baker with a side russian leg sweep and gets lockjaw applied. Kelly tries to reach for the ropes, Baker then kicks the rope and spins back to the middle of the ring. Baker gets the mandible claw locked in and Kelly taps out.
Winner: Britt Baker via Submission
- Post-match, Tony Schiavone comes into the ring to talk with Baker. Schiavone says the ending of the match was questionable, but it was a good win nonetheless. Baker takes the mic and says he doesn't need him to judge her, he's a good guy. Baker then says before Tony worked for AEW he was just a "s---ty barista at Starbucks." Tony mouths "What the f---." Crowd boos. Baker tells the crowd she's a role model (and a dentist!). Also says she's the best looking woman on the boat. She keeps talking trash to Tony, but Jim Ross ends up sending us to break.
- Last month, Jungle Boy took on AEW World Champion Chris Jericho. The time limit was only ten minutes, which Jungle Boy was able to make it to.
Jurassic Express vs. Chris Jericho, Santana, and Ortiz (with Jake Hager)
Crowd sings along to Jericho's theme, then give a "Thank You, Chris" chant. Jericho and Jungle Boy start us off. Jericho with a slap to the face, Jungle Boy with a flurry of strikes, dropkick, kip up. Jericho immediately cowers in his corner. Ortiz tags in, and avoids Jungle Boy's dropkick. Crowd chanting "The Best!" Jungle Boy with a flipping arm drag, dropkick, cover, two. Luchasaurus tags in, big boot. Lots of offense from Jurassic Express. Stunt in there now, throws his life preserver into the crowd. Gets one strike in, then tags Jungle Boy in, couple chops, tags in Luchasaurus with some strikes.
Santana throws some shots that do nothing. Santana realizes he's messed up and eats a big boot, cover, two. Crowd with a "Luchasaurus" chant. During the break, Jericho and Co. regain control of the match. Jericho in the ring now, beats up Jungle Boy with punches and clotheslines. Jungle Boy tries to fight back, but doesn't have much luck. Santana tags back in, whips Jungle Boy hard into the corner. Santana then pops both Stunt and Luchasaurus. Jericho tags back in, knee, yanks Jungle Boy around by the hair, goes for a clothesline, misses, Jungle Boy with a roll-up for two.
Jungle Boy sitting on the top rope, Jericho climbs up, Jungle Boy with a pancake sending Jericho down to the mat. Jungle Boy then hits a diving crossbody on the champ. Jungle Boy tries to tag out, but Jericho holds him by the foot. Santana and Ortiz get in the ring, double elbows, Ortiz with a diving splash and just lays there for a two-count. Jungle Boy with a bunch of a chops. Crowd with an "All that hair!" chant for Jungle Boy and Ortiz.
Luchasaurus and Jericho tag in. Luchasaurus with a clothesline and a big boot to Jericho. Kick to Santana. Ortiz tries for the back scratch and just eats a massive headbutt. Spinning kick to Santana. Luchasaurus with a double chokeslame on Jericho and Ortiz. Standing moonsault on Jericho, cover, two. Luchasaurus tags in Stunt, then starts swinging away on Hager all the way to the back. Stunt with a 450 splash off the top rope on Jericho! Pin, only two. Stunt tries for a couple more pins, but all of them are two-counts, Jericho finally lands Judas and that stops Stunt in a hurry. Cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: Chris Jericho, Santana, and Ortiz via Pinfall
- Recap of the feud between MJF and Cody.
MJF vs. Joey Janela
Wardlow isn't with MJF, commentary says he's training for his upcoming Steel Cage match against Cody. The two wrestlers trade wristlocks, side headlock takeovers, and finish with a stalemate. MJF looks for a handshake, Janela slaps it away. MJF spits in Janela's face, but gets slapped. MJF gets sent into the ropes, hangs on and bails to the ramp almost to the back, but Janela stops him. MJF with an eye rake.
MJF charges in and Janela back body drops him into the ring. Janela heads to the top rope, but MJF rolls to the opposite corner. The two end up on the top rope, Janela with a superplex, cover, two. On the stage, Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford (Janela's ex-girlfriend) start making out, which distracts Janela for a moment. Janela tries for an elbow drop, nobody home. MJF with the double cross for the victory.
Winner: MJF via Pinfall
- Post-match, MJF on the mic. MJF tells the crowd they love him, and they definitely love Cody. MJF says last week Cody was pretty much a poet with his words. MJF brings up Cody saying MJF was just another chapter in his book, but MJF lets Cody he'll be the last one. Cody's music hits and out he strolls. MJF tells Cody not to come any closer. He reminds Cody that he can't touch him, or all bets are off. He then makes fun of Cody's lisp. MJF says he knows Cody wants to talk, and drops the mic as Cody goes to take it. Cody goes to pick it up and MJF kicks it away. MJF heads to the ramp. Cody says, MJF is right, he can't touch him, but Matt and Nick can. The Young Bucks sneak up from behind and double superkick MJF. Matt and Nick then take MJF over to the poll and launch him into it.
- Backstage, Tony talks with Omega and Page about winning the titles. Omega says they did something special today and couldn't be happier. Page (with a drink in hand) and says "When I said I'm gonna whoop both their ass, I'm gonna whoop their asses." Tony then goes right back to Omega, and asks him about PAC. Omega says in time he will give PAC his match, but the titles are his priority. Page seems slightly bothered. Young Bucks roll in and celebrate with Omega and give Page accolades, too. Page then says he's surprised they won the titles before the Young Bucks did, and heads off. Young Bucks seem a bit annoyed, Omega tries to smooth it over a bit.
- Next week: Private Party and Darby Allin vs. Chris Jericho, Santana, and Ortiz. Also, Young Bucks vs. The Butcher and The Blade (with The Bunny), and Kip Sabian (with Penelope Ford) vs. Cody (with Arn Anderson). Finally, we'll hear from the new number one contender, either Jon Moxley or PAC.
- Chris Jericho joins commentary for the main event.
PAC vs. Jon Moxley (Number One Contender Match for AEW World Championship)
Moxley has his eye bandaged up after Jericho jabbing him with a spike on last week's Dynamite. Moxley having some obvious vision problems early, but gets in some strikes. PAC with an elbow to the eye, Moxley returns fire with chops. Moxley with a release german suplex. Jericho says it's not his fault what happened to Moxley, he smashed Jericho over the head with a bottle first. PAC throwing massive shots to Moxley's face. Referee checking on Moxley, PAC kicks Moxley, then grinds his foot into his opponent's face.
Crowd chanting "your ship sucks" and Jericho says it's because another ship is pulling into port. The action spills out to the floor as we go to break. PAC with another shot to Moxley's eye. PAC up top, shotgun drop kick, kip up, but Moxley with a big lariat that flips PAC inside out. Back and forth shots. Moxley with a release suplex, cover, two. PAC gets to the eye again, put Moxley on the top rope. PAC goes up and Moxley fights back, then shoves PAC off and down to the mat. Moxley tries for an elbow drop, PAC with his knees up. PAC looks for the brutalizer, Moxley rolls him over for a two-count.
PAC with more kicks to the head. PAC heads to the top for a 450 splash, knees up by Moxley, cover, two. PAC with a release german suplex. PAC up top again, looks for black arrow, nobody home. Kick by PAC, Moxley with a DDT, cover, 1-2-no. PAC rolls out to the floor. Moxley follows and gets him back in the ring. Moxley heads to the top rope, PAC gets up there and hits a superplex, brutalizer is locked in! Referee checking on Moxley, he says no and works his way over to get a boot on the bottom corner. PAC rips the bandage off and throws a bunch of punches to that damaged eye. Moxley up and gets and inside cradle for two. Moxley hits paradigm shift, cover, and that will do it.
Winner: Jon Moxley via pinfall to become the new number one contender.
- Post-match, Jericho stares at Moxley from a distance and holds up the title as the show closes.