- Jonathan Coachman, Peter Rosenberg, Charly Caruso, and David Otunga are tonight's Kickoff panel. Coachman welcomes Rosenberg back to WWE. The panel jokes about Rosenberg getting a press release about his return to WWE. The panel then runs down tonight's card.
- Hype video shown for tonight's Women's Elimination Chamber Match, winners gets WWE RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 36.
- Ruby Riott joins the panel to talk before her match. Charly asks about her former Riott Squad members and if they are the biggest threats to her. Riott says she taught them everything they know, and plans on putting them in their place, winning the match, and going to WrestleMania. Rosenberg asks if Riott is distracted with the Riott Squad with Shayna Baszler looming. Riott says she's been in arms reach within her WrestleMania moment and doesn't get why she keeps getting overlooked. Riott continues that last year, the panel spoke about every one of her opponents in the Elimination Chamber, but not her. Everyone will see what she can do when she gets back in there. Riott says only her former stablemates have experience in the chamber, but they always relied on each other, while she doesn't need others, she works better on her own.
- Panel talks about Edge's return on tomorrow's RAW. Rosenberg notes Randy Orton is the best he's seen in years with Edge now in the picture. Otunga echos that sentiment, saying he hasn't seen Orton this good in a long time.
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Miz and John Morrison join the show and immediately talk about beating the odds as their first title defense is in the Elimination Chamber. Miz talks about how they elevate other talent and are tag team wrestling. Morrison is asked about getting back in the chamber after being away from it for nine years. Morrison says he's ready, despite the slight changes to the chamber. Miz jumps in and doesn't like the tone of the question from Rosenberg, possibly saying Morrison has some ring rust. The duo talk about how they haven't missed a step, despite not being a team for a long time. Sounded like Morrison said "s---" at one point during this conversation.
- Panel moves on to AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black in a No DQ Match. Coachman brings up that anything goes and that's something Black needs to pay attention to during the match. It's noted Styles could be distracted by The Undertaker though.
- Backstage, Aleister Black talks about tonight's match, and that nobody can save Styles in a No DQ Match. Black says for someone like himself (who has been fighting alone his whole life) is happy to welcome Styles to the loneliness that he'll feel later on.
- Backstage, Kayla Braxton talks with Braun and asks him if he's ready for tonight. Strowman isn't concerned and is ready for everyone. He calls Zayn a "loudmouth clown," while Nakamura and Cesaro are two of the best, but anyone who comes for his title will "get these hands."
- The panel discusses if the numbers will get to Braun. Otunga believes so, Rosenberg says Braun can't lose focus on Zayn while he's trying to keep down Cesaro and Nakamura. Coachman says he feels like the title really means something to Braun. Rosenberg agrees, especially considering its history, along with it being Strowman's first singles title run.
- R-Truth joins the panel, with a John Cena shirt over his shoulder. Truth says he can't wait to watch his "childhood hero" John Cena take on The Fiend, tonight, at WrestleMania. The panel politely corrects him that WrestleMania is next month. Coachman then introduces Peter, and R-Truth says that's Sam Roberts. They then explain to him whole Peter is. Peter says they texted two days ago, Truth asks Peter who is phone provider is. Switching topics to Brock vs. Drew. Truth says he's starting to believe Drew McIntyre is going to leave WrestleMania as champion, especially with what he's done to Brock so far.
- WWE Universal Champion Goldberg vs. Roman Reigns at WrestleMania is discussed. Look back at The Street Profits beating Seth Rollins and Murphy for the WWE RAW Tag Team Titles. Otunga feels like Street Profits match-up well against Rollins and Murphy, expect them to retain the titles tonight.
- Tom Phillips, Jerry Lawler, and Byron Saxton on commentary as we get to our first match of the night.
The Viking Raiders vs. Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder
Erik showing his power advantage early on in this match. Ryder finally gets a goofy distraction on Erik, Hawkins with a big knee, cover, two. Ryder tags in and swings away on Erik. Ryder with a reverse chinlock, but Erik works his way back to his feet, then gets tossed out of the ring. Hawkins with a flying clothesline off the apron. Back in the ring, Erik continues to get worn down, but finally lands a big forearm that drops Hawkins.
Ivar gets the tag, as does Ryder. Ivar with a shoulder block, side slam, flying crossbody, and then a seated senton. He avoids Hawkins with a cartwheel and drops him with a lariat. Erik in the ring and lifts a charging Ryder up and over his head, Ryder ends up giving a rough ryder to Hawkins. Erik with a big knee strike, viking experience to Hawkins, cover, and we're done here.
Winners: The Viking Raiders via pinfall
- Backstage, Sarah Schreiber talks with WWE US Champion Andrade (along with Zelina Vega). They talk about the tag match that took place on RAW where Humberto Carrillo pinned Andrade. Vega said Rey Mysterio illegally got into the match and shoved Angel Garza into Andrade. She says the referee asked Andrade if he wanted to continue and he did so (courageously), but Carrillo shouldn't have taken advantage of an injured Andrade. Andrade says he hopes Carrillo is smart enough to quit tonight.
- Backstage, The Usos talk about tonight's Tag Team Elimination Chamber match. They wonder who's gonna win the match, and run down all the other teams, but it's not going to be any of them winning, it's going to be The Usos. "Welcome to The Uso Penitentiary!"
- Opening video for the Elimination Chamber PPV.
Daniel Bryan vs. Drew Gulak
Crowd with a "Daniel Bryan" chant as the bell rings. Fireman carry takedown on Bryan. Bryan works a wristlock, but Gulak reverses into one of his own. Gulak sent into the rope, Gulak with a shoulder tackle. Bryan looks a little annoyed already as he sits in the corner, Gulak says "come on, Bryan!" Side headlock takedown by Bryan, Gulak sneaks out of it using his legs. Bryan rolls out of it and goes into a half crab, Gulak with a kick to the chest, they both end up on the mat and kick away at each other's face. Both end up rolling to the ropes and break the hold.
Gulak with a little mouse under his eye. Bryan heads out to the floor to regroup. Bryan is back in, picks the ankle, looking for a surfboard stretch, nope, Bryan is then put into the same hold. He gets out of it and kicks Gulak right in the leg. Gulak with chops in the corner, Bryan does the same with some kicks. Gulak returns fire with a dragon screw leg whip. He then lands a short piledriver on Bryan, picks him up pulls Bryan's neck back over his shoulder, spins him around, plants him to the ring, cover, two-count.
Gulak with big chops, shots to the midsection, looking for a suplex, Bryan lands a knee, then they do an end-over-end suplex with both men going down to the floor! Back in the ring, Gulak with a saito suplex, cover, two. Bryan selling his neck hurting. Full nelson applied by Gulak, reversed into a roll-up for two. Bryan with a full nelson into a dragon suplex with the bridge for two. Gulak with a release german suplex, cover, two. Bryan rolls out to the floor and lays there as the referee begins his ten-count.
He gets up and falls down at seven, leaps in at nine. Gulak is right there for a pin attempt, two. Bryan sent into the corner, he flips up and over, then hits a running clothesline. Multiple kicks in the corner on Gulak. He puts Gulak up top, Gulak slips under and crotches Bryan. Gulak goes up top and hits a reverses suplex into a dragon sleeper. Tries to lock it in deeper, Bryan rolls through for the yes-lock, throws punches to soften up Gulak. He then applies it in the middle of the ring, and the referee calls for the bell as Gulak passes out.
Winner: Daniel Bryan via referee stoppage
- Post-match, Gulak is up on his feet, Bryan gives some respect to his opponent and does the "Yes" chant with the crowd.
- Backstage, Kayla Braxton runs down the rules for the upcoming Tag Team Elimination Chamber match. She then interviews Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode (who will enter the match last). Roode says when they win the match, all they have to do is pick up the pieces and walk out the new tag champs. Kayla says good luck, Ziggler says they don't need that and gives a shout out to Mandy Rose. In the monitor behind them, that glitch that we've seen for the past couple weeks happens again.
Andrade with Zelina Vega (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo (WWE US Championship)
Andrade lands a big back elbow right off the bat, cover, two-count. Andrade stomps away at his opponent in the corner. Lots of back and forth action, Andrade sent out to the floor, Carrillo follows, big chop, both back in the ring. Carrillo leaps off the top turnbuckle with a flying headbutt. Carrillo with a massive springboard arm drag that sends Andrade to the floor. Carrillo drags him back up to the apron, Andrade drapes Carrillo's neck over the top rope. The champ follows with a single leg dropkick and then poses.
Andrade keeps the pressure on the challenge, works the arm, Carrillo with a kick to the face and an arm drag, but then eats a boot to the face. Carrillo tossed out to the floor, Andrade heads out and looks to pull up the protective padding. Carrillo runs in to stop that, Andrade jams Carrillo's back into the ring post. Referee starts his ten-count, Carrillo makes it back in at nine, but is immediately dropped by a kick from Andrade. More strikes by the champ, but he's then dropped hard out to the floor. Andrade gets back in the ring, jawbreaker by Carrillo, spinning kick to the head, tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, springboard enziguri. He looks for a standing moonsault, but gets thrown back into the turnbuckle. Vega calling for "knees!"
Andrade gears up for the big strike, Carrillo is up, Andrade tries for the back elbow instead, misses. Kick by Carrillo, ends up on the apron, pops Carrillo and heads to the top rope. Carrillo with a kick to the head, goes up to the second rope and takes a big shot from Andrade. Both stand on the top rope and Carrillo lands a super hurricanrana, cover, 1-2-no. Carrillo tries for a top rope moonsault, lands on his feet, gets sent into the turnbuckle, Andrade lands the double knees in the corner, cover, two-count.
Vega is now ripping up the protective padding for Andrade. He sends Carrillo out to the floor, looks for the DDT, but gets back body dropped (on the padding). Carrillo then leaps over the referee with a flip down on Andrade. He tosses the champ in the ring, heads to the top rope, flying crossbody, cover, 1-2-no. Carrillo with a tricky pin, two, another one, two-count, Andrade reverses for a two-count. Carrillo tries yet again for a roll-up, Andrade reverses and holds the tights for the victory.
Winner: Andrade via pinfall to retain the WWE US Championship
- Backstage, Charly Caruso talks with AJ Styles and asks him how the No DQ Match will influence the match. Styles ends up making fun of Black being a loner who listens to weird music and burns a bunch of candles. Styles asks if she's wondering if Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson will be in his corner. The answer is year. The tickets were sold out, so they have to be at ringside. She wondered if that was fair, but Styles says it's me, it's AJ Styles, so the match will never be fair for his opponent.
Tag Team Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Titles - The Miz and John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode
Ziggler and Roode will enter the match last. Heavy Machinery out to a nice pop. The New Day and The Usos will start the match. Back and forth action in early that eventually leads to a stalemate on both teams. Clock ticks down and the first team is released.
Lucha House Party enters the match.
Stereo kicks to The Usos, and then springboard attacks on both New Day members. Dorado with a springboard stunner on Jey. Metalik climbs on Dorado's shoulders and then drops down, cover, two. New Day try to regain control of the match, getting everyone else down in the match. Dorado springboards over to the chamber wall and gets his feet tied up in the chains! He basically ended up in a tree of woe position.
Luckily, he doesn't hurt himself, climbs up and over to a pod. Kofi and Metalik end up on the pod with him. Kofi falls down and his fingers get stomped on, sending him crashing to the outside. Dorado with a crossbody and Metalik hits a senton on New Day! Clock is ticking down.
Miz and Morrison enter the match.
The champions go right after New Day at first. Then clear out Jimmy and Jey. Double double moves on Dorado, double kicks, standing moonsault by Morrison. Cover, Metalik is able to break it up. The champs have control of the match. Double stomp / neck breaker combo by Miz and Morrison in an attempt to eliminate The Usos, but no luck. Crowd somewhat quiet as this match progresses.
Metalik heads up to the pod, Morrison follows, Metalik with kicks to the head. Metalik with a hurricanrana from the top of the pod! Cover, Miz breaks it up. Kofi Kingston gets going, taking down The Miz, boom drop lands. Powerbomb / double stomp combo on Miz, cover, Morrison breaks it up.
Heavy Machinery enter the match.
They squash The Usos over and over against the chamber wall. Heavy Machinery collide with Big E in the ring. Big E stunned in the middle of the ring, gets squashed by the big guys. Otis hits the catapiller on Big E. They go for the cover, everyone fights in the ring and Dorado has climbed to the top of the chamber and does a moonsault from the top! "Holy s---" chant from the crowd. Heavy Machinvery is up and hits the compactor on Metalik for the 1-2-3.
Lucha House Party is eliminated.
Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison enter the match.
Clock ticks down to zero and it's only Ziggler and Roode left. Everyone else is down, Ziggler and Roode yell for the other guys to get up. They hold the doors closed long enough for Miz and Morrison to help out. Both teams then go after Otis and Tucker.
Heavy Machinery fight back. Ziggler tries to get away. Otis gets him for a moment, but Ziggler goes on the pod. Tucker then climbs up the other way and meets Ziggler up there. He slams Ziggler's head against the glass. He tosses Ziggler down to Otis and gets thrown down on the top rope. Tucker then hits a cannonball senton off the pod on the other competitors!
Roode and Ziggler beat up Otis, they try to throw him against the wall, he blocks it and drops both guys. Otis with a full head of steam at Ziggler, Ziggler moves and Otis goes through the pod glass on the outer part of the chamber and tumbles to the floor. Tucker can't believe it, then focuses on Ziggler and Roode. He gets in the ring and throws bombs on each guy. Ziggler goes low, tries the fameasser, no, lands a superkick. Roode with a glorious DDT, Ziggler helps with the pin, 1-2-3. Crowd boos.
Heavy Machinery is eliminated.
As Ziggler and Roode taunt Heavy Machinery, Kofi and Big E hit their finishers on each guy. The Usos each splash down on Roode and Ziggler, cover, 1-2-3.
Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode are eliminated.
We're down to three teams: New Day, The Usos, and Miz & Morrison. New Day and Usos initially team up on the champion, then for whatever reason attack each other. Everyone in the ring is down now. Kofi climbs the top rope, Jey follows, but gets pancaked down to the mat. Kofi heads up to the pod and leaps off, but nobody is home. Miz and Morrison each jump on Kofi and get the pin!
The New Day are eliminated.
Usos are able to put the champs down. They each go for a splash, Miz gets his knees up, but Morrison takes the hit. Each team gets a pin attempt, but both end up kicking out. Double superkick missed by The Usos, Jey gets dropped, Miz goes right into a figure-four on Jimmy. Morrison with a low dropkick on Jey. Morrison heads to the second rope for starship pain while the figure-four is still locked in. Cover, broken up. Superkicks to both Miz and Morrison, pin attempt, two-count. Morrison and Miz get back up, both stack up Jey in a pinning attempt with Miz's feet on the ropes for the 1-2-3.
Winners: The Miz and John Morrison via pinfall to retain the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Titles
- Backstage, Charly asked Natalya how Beth Phoenix is doing after Randy Orton's attack. Natalya says Beth will pull through just fine, but she doesn't think Orton will have the same luck against Edge this Monday. Natalya says she will unleash her legacy tonight in her match.
AJ Styles with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Aleister Black (No DQ Match)
Bit of a feeling out process early on between both wrestlers. Black with a massive kick to the chest. Crowd with an "Undertaker" chant. Anderson on the apron for the distraction, Styles with the chop block, and another in the corner. Styles looking to work the knee. Styles in control, goes outside, gets a kendo stick out from under the ring and whacks the back of Black's knee. Looking to take away Black Mass from Black's arsenal. Black still manages to land a kick with his good knee though and takes the kendo stick. Styles with a dropkick that sends Black to the floor. Styles flies out to the floor, but eats a knee strike.
Black brings a table out and sets it up on the floor. Styles with a chair though, whacking Black a couple times. Styles then sets the chair up in the corner. He tries to launch Black into the chair, no luck, lands an enziguri though. Styles works over Black's knee some more, boot to the chest. Black fights back, lands a knee strike. Styles locks in the calf crusher. He's able to get the kendo stick and shove it against Styles' face until he breaks the hold. Black with a kendo stick shot to the legs and back of Styles' back, legs, and midsection.
Back and forth attacks from each wrestler. Styles up to the top rope, Black follows with a big knee. He throws a flurry of punches on Styles. Snap german suplex with the bridge for a two-count. Styles with a nasty neckbreaker on his opponent. Styles clash attempt, no, kick to Styles' face. Black tries for a second rope moonsault. Styles catches him in midair and looks for a tombstone! He even does Undertaker's neck slash taunt. Black reverses out of it, cover for two. Black with more strikes and a kick, sending Styles into that chair that was in the corner.
Both end up on the floor, Styles slams into Black, launching him over the announce table. Styles clears off the table, looking to finish off Black. Black kicks out Styles' leg and he hits his face on the table as he goes down to the floor. Black then hits a meteora, sending Style backwards through the table that was setup earlier in the match. Both back in the ring, Black looks for Black Mass. Gallows runs in, gets dropped. Anderson in, and then eats a knee. The O.C. swarm Black and swing away on him.
Styles looks to hit the phenomenal forearm, but Undertaker's music hits! Lights go out. When they come up, Undertaker is choking out both Gallows and Anderson. Styles tries for the phenomenal forearm, Taker catches him in midair and then hits a chokeslam. Lights go out and The Deadman is gone. Black is back up and cracks Styles with Black Mass, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Aleister Black via pinfall
The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins and Murphy (WWE RAW Tag Team Championship)
Street Profits off to a strong start. Dawkins works over Murphy, Ford is fired up and wants in. He goes off the second rope with a double ax handle. Dawkins in, works over Murphy's arm. Ford tags and hits a double stomp on the arm. Ford gets stunned, Rollins gets the tag and stomps away at Ford in the corner. Ford works his way back into the match, taunting Rollins along the way. Rollins pops Ford, tags Murphy in. Ford with an arm drag. Crowd pretty quiet thus far, might be a bit tired after a stretch of really good matches.
Murphy trying to bait Dawkins, blind tag by Rollins who then gets a chop block to bring down the big man. He begins working over the knee. Ford gets tagged in, lands a big crossbody on Murphy, knocks Rollins off the apron, drops Murphy again, sends Rolling out to the floor. Standing moonsault on Murphy, cover, two. Ford with a flip over the top rope on both opponents. Send Murphy back in the ring, Rollins distracts the referee while AOP ambushes Ford, throwing him into the barricade. Viking Raiders are now out and brawl with AOP.
The group brawl to the back. Murphy goes to work on Ford, meteora to the face, cover, two. Rollins tags back in, Murphy gets sent to the outside. Ford able to tag in Dawkins who lands a ton of strikes on both opponents. Flapjack on Murphy, discus splashes in the corner on both guys. Dawkins with a bulldog on Rollins. Ford brought back in, assisted sliced bread, cover, two. Rollins with a slingblade on Ford. Murphy tagged back in, supkick blocked, Rollins hits one, double superkick on Dawkins. Ford springboards in and eats double superkicks.
Murphy looks for a pedigree, no. Rollins tags in, gets dropped by Dawkins, Ford with a big frog splash. Rollins looks for the stomp, no. Buckle bomb / kick to the back of the head on Ford. Rollins with a suicide dive on Dawkins, caught in midair, fallaway slam. Murphy kicks Ford in the face, climbs to the top, Ford with a punch to the face and heads up to the second rope. Dawkins tags in, they go up together and look for a double superplex, but Rollins sneaks in and it's a tower of doom.
Through the crowd comes Kevin Owens, eating some popcorn. Owens tosses some popcorn at Rollins, Dawkins absolutely runs over Rollins as his attention is on Rollins. Murphy is then sent into the barricade. Back in the ring, powerbomb by Dawkins on Murphy. Ford with the big frog splash, cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: The Street Profits via pinfall to retain the WWE RAW Tag Team Titles
- Post-match, from the ring, Rollins yells "what happened to you?!" down at Murphy. Rollins walks in, stuns Rollins, gets his popcorn and leaves the ring. He dumps some of it on Murphy and walks to the back.
Braun Strowman (c) vs. Sami Zayn, Cesaro, and Shinsuke Nakamura (3-on-1 Handicap Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship)
Zayn wants to start it off, but quickly tags out to Nakamura. Nakamura tries to run down Strowman, but has no luck and is immediately dropped to the mat. Nakamura sent into the corner. Strowman jaws with Zayn, then hits a big splash at Nakamura. Stowman tries again to punch Zayn, but Nakamura hits a dropkick to the knee and tags in Cesaro. Cesaro chokes Strowman over the bottom rope, Zayn with a cheap shot. He then tags in and stomps away on Strowman. He flexes a bunch, then tags Nakamura back in, he lands a bunch of knees on Strowman.
Zayn back in and he steps on Strowman's chest in the corner, laughing along the way. He tags Cesaro back in, Strowman is kept grounded, cover, two. Zayn wants back in and throws some jabs to Storwman's face. Zayn with more taunting and throws a punch, Strowman stars at him, Zayn runs out and tags Nakamura in. He goes for a sleeper hold. Strowman to his feet, Cesaro tagged in, Strowman is mad and launches Cesaro all over the ring. Boot to the face of Strowman, Nakamura tags in, but takes a clubbing blow to the chest.
Strowman then stares at Zayn, Zayn tries for a cheap shot to the back and runs out of the ring. Strowman in pursuit as he takes out both Cesaro and Nakamura. Zayn runs under the ring, Nakamura and Cesaro run over and stomp away at the champion. Zayn comes back out, smiling as the three of them send Strowman into the ring steps. Knee to the back of the neck by Nakamura. Cesaro looks for the gotch piledriver, no luck. Zayn helps Cesaro, runs away. Strowman charges at Cesaro, misses, and runs into the ring post. Nakamura with a kinshasa, sending Braun's head into the ring post. Double suplex / helluva kick, Zayn with the cover and wins the title!
Winner: Sami Zayn via pinfall to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Post-match, Zayn gloats a ton with the title, and taunts Braun.
Ruby Riott and Natalya will kick things off. Riott goes for the early elimination, no luck. Natalya sent into the corner, eats some forearms, Riott taunts Morgan a bit. Natalya then sends Riott into one of the support beams. Morgan laughing in the background. Natalya with a suplex outside the ring. Natalya with a sharpshooter near the bod, Riott launches Natalya into the side of the pod. Camera cuts to the back with Becky Lynch watching on. Natalya continues to work over Riott as the clock ticks down to zero.
Sarah Logan enters the match.
She immediately hits double knees on Natalya, sending her into the pod. She then launches Nataly face-first into the pod. Logan looks to Riott who climbs up the wall and gets on a pod. Logan follows. Riott tries to climb away, but Natalya gets her and hits a sitdown powerbomb on the outside. Logan then leaps off the pod and Natalya takes a lot of that to the face, ouch. Natalya helps take out both Logan and Riott.
Shayna Baszler enters the match.
She sends Natalya into the ring post. Baszler then plants Logan, kicks her, and locks in the kirifuda clutch, Logan is out and eliminated. She goes right to Riott and does basically the same thing, choking her out as well!
Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott are eliminated.
Baszler then throws Natalya into the pod. Baszler stands her up and slams the door into Natalya over and over again. Baszler with the kirifuda clutch and Natalya eventually taps out.
Natalya is eliminated.
Asuka and Baszler taunting each other as we wait for the clock to tick down. Morgan yelling that she wants to go to WrestleMania. A lot of stalling time as Baszler got rid of people so quickly. Morgan is the next one in and she immediately fights off Baszler. Morgan is whipped into the cage and then straight into the pod! Holy moly that was a hard swing.
Morgan eventually climbs her way to a corner and up on her feet. Baszler with a big knee to the face. Asuka yelling at Baszler still. Baszler stares at Asuka as she lifts Morgan off the ring and literally chokes her out.
Liv Morgan is eliminated.
Baszler and Asuka yell at each other as we have another long pause until the clock ticks down.
Asuka enters the match.
Asuka and Baszler stand off in the middle of the ring. Asuka with a hip attack, kicks to the chest, another kick to the face. Asuka lock is nearly complete, but Baszler rolls through it. Asuka lock is then put in again, but Baszler rolls out of the ring and towards the chamber wall. Baszler shoves Asuka into the wall over and over. Asuka shakes it off and goes after her. Asuka's injured wrist is bent over the rope and she yells out. Back in the ring, kirifuda clutch locked in, but Asuka able to roll out of it. Baszler then twists Asuka's bad wrist, lifts and plants Asuka to the mat. Big kick to the knee, kirifuda clutch again locked in. Asuka slowly fades and that referee calls for the bell.
Winner: Shayna Baszler via referee stoppage and will get a shot at WWE RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 36
- Post-match, Baszler celebrates and says, "I told all of you!" as the show comes to a close.