As noted, Cody Rhodes will defend his title on tonight's show and it was noted by AEW boss Tony Khan that a "top independent wrestler" will be the one to answer the open challenge. There's no word yet on who that wrestler is, but PWInsider reports that the match will open tonight's broadcast.
Below is the announced line-up for tonight:
* Cody Rhodes defends the TNT Title against a "top independent wrestler"
* AEW World Champion Jon Moxley will speak
* MJF will be in action
* Ivelisse vs. Diamante
* The Butcher and The Blade vs. The Young Bucks in a Falls Count Anywhere match
* AEW World Tag Team Champion Hangman Page vs. Five
* Chris Jericho and Jake Hager vs. Jurassic Express
Stay tuned for updates on tonight's Dynamite episode and be sure to join us for live coverage at 8pm ET.